Terrorists Application: Vixen.

Want to blow-up the city? This is the place to apply for it.

Moderators: Terrorists' Staff, Terrorists Head Tester, Terrorists' Owner

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Vixen.

Vixen.

by Vixen. » August 6, 2020, 7:00 am

Terrorists Application

Vixen.

In-Game Name: Vixen.
Score: 3519
Previous Group: Vics gang
Activity: 290h 52min
Proof of Status: https://imgur.com/a/GygqtTs
Time Zone & Country: GMT +8 Philippines
Reason: Hello guys, I'm here and imma going to re-apply again because i got denied in my previous Application, I'm here again to re-apply because i really want to join Terrorists, to be honest Terrorists group is the group that I've always dreaming, I really want to join Terrorists because I want to search more friends here in this group and I want to be one of us because, I've seen great leaders and members always cophunting inside in Terrorists cophunt, hell i really love it and I want to join the cophunt everytime I see you guys cophunting, I can't say anything about in Terrorists because it has a very great base, good location, great leaders and the members and leaders are very active. I'm here guys and trying to be one of Terrorists members and I hope that you guys will give me opportunity to join us.
Thank you for reading my Application and I always hope that I would get accepted soon :)

Terrorists4life!

Cop Activity 27

Criminal Actovity 73

Spoiler: show
Army soon

Spoiler: show
Dueler Ph

Blackouts Beware Leos?

Ex member Vic's Gang

Shelby

Shelby

by Shelby » August 9, 2020, 1:47 pm

ResponseHello, Vixen. - Thank you for submitting an application to Terrorists.

Before we can Accept/Deny your application, you'll be tested in few parts in-game. This test will consist of your knowledge about the Group Rules and your shooting skills of Sawn-off and M4.
You will be asked 15 questions regarding the rules. On each correct answer you will be given 2 score.
If you failed to achieve 25 score out of 50 then your application will be denied. Once you've applied, you can PM a member of the recruitment team in-game if he wishes to conduct the test however spamming and annoying will lead to instant denial of the application.

You can be tested by any of the following Recruiters:
RockingJohnson
Ayoub999
[Lsrcr]Klaus
If you wish so, you can also get tested by the head tester:
-
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Applications”