Reporting: Romj

Reports regarding members of the group may be posted here.

Moderators: Terrorists' Staff, Terrorists Head Tester, Terrorists' Owner

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 5, 2020, 8:38 pm
Your name: Lost_Soul
Their name: Romj
Reason: Raping an in-skin member while also being in-skin without permision
Proof: Image
Notes(if any): So as I was AFK to make this report (because this is the second time he's done it, but I didn't record the first, I explained the rule and let it go) this happened...

Yes, you see that right. As I was AFK reporting him for raping fellow members without permission what does he do? Rapes a fellow member without permission while they are AFK! You can't make this shit up! Who gave this moron rights!?

EDIT 2 viewtopic.php?f=495&t=105690
Turns out he's not even a full member yet. He's an applicant who somehow was given temp rights. If he can't follow the rules as a temp, I think we should consider not bringing him on as a full member.

Andro_Pineda

andro_pineda

by Andro_Pineda » February 8, 2020, 9:09 am
Sorry for posting it here even tho I am not a staff member, but since I'm a fellow member with a bad english knowledge, as you see in some screenshots, he said "rape me rape me....." I actually think that he's askin if he can rape him/her. I mean I ask Romj before taking an action please.

I will gladly accept any punishment regarding my reply.

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » February 8, 2020, 9:23 am
What he meant there is that "let's rape each other and start cophunt here". He couldn't conveyed his point to you due to his poor English and yes he isn't a member. He requested me very politely to give him rights so he can play with me and I gave him. Anyways his temp rights have been removed. Apology for the troubles he caused to you.
Thank you.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”