Reporting : Babar

Reports regarding members of the group may be posted here.

Moderators: Terrorists' Staff, Terrorists Head Tester, Terrorists' Owner

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Wanted.

Wanted
Game Administrator
Duel Master

by Wanted. » April 14, 2017, 10:41 am
Your name:Wanted
Their name:Babar
Reason:Raping his teammates in Terrorists skin without any reason.
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/R1jv1
Notes(if any): N/A

Babar

Babar

by Babar » April 14, 2017, 10:57 am
DENFENCE:
Well, This ss is too old, and the reason i did this is Actually i was inactive from 10-15 days and at that time i didnt voted on any application and didnt saw forums. So, i didnt knew that wanted is our new member. When i came in game i raped him, because i didnt knew that he is our member, right after that he pmed me that check /tlist i saw /tlist and get shocked, and appologized him at that moment, I said sorry, he said i'll report you and i said if you want to report go ahead, but i didnt knew that you are our new member that's why, i am sorry. he said i'll not report you i was joking and this ss is not taken recently it is too old.
Last edited by Babar on April 14, 2017, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wanted.

Wanted
Game Administrator
Duel Master

by Wanted. » April 14, 2017, 11:04 am
babar wrote :
DENFENCE:
Well, This ss is too old, and the reason i did this is Actually i was inactive from 10-15 days and at that time i didnt voted on any application and didnt saw forums. So, i didnt knew that wanted is our new member. When i came in game i raped him, because i didnt knew that he is our member, right after that he pmed me that check /tlist i saw /tlist and get shocked, and appologized him at that moment, I said sorry, he said i'll report you and i said if you want to report go ahead, but i didnt knew that you are our new member that's why, i am sorry. he said i'll not report you i was joking. and now i got him red handed, he was cheating in rules part of a group of lsrcr, and i said i'll report you and he got offended and said i'll also report you i have that ss in which you raped me, and that's why he reported me here. and this ss is not taken recently it is too old.

I didn`t cheat any group ok. You didn`t said to me sorry and i didn`t said i am joking i was going a head to report you but i went with my friends outside and i forgot and now he remind me when saying i will report you cheated and i remind he did raped me last time at el corona and now i am reporting him.

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

by Mr.DollarMan » April 14, 2017, 11:36 am
Wanted why is that you always report your members instead of trying to solve it within yourselves? I heard babar's defense and he's sure that these screen shots are not recent but old. You should have reported him on the day when these screen shots were taken.
I want you to avoid report hunting and try to solve issues within yourselves first, if that doesn't work then you can talk to me about it.

As for Babar, if you are inactive then you are suppose to get updates about the group as soon as you become active again. I will let it go for this time because it's possible that you didn't know that wanted is a member but I won't let it go if it happens again.

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”