Reporting: Zain_anda

Reports regarding members of the group may be posted here.

Moderators: Terrorists' Staff, Terrorists Head Tester, Terrorists' Owner

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Klevon

KlevOn

by Klevon » November 7, 2018, 3:16 am
Your name Klevon:
Their name: Zain_anda
Reason:5 ➳ You are not allowed get afk at the base, which means exterior/car-parking. You may get afk inside the interior of the base. Players are supposed to spawn with the skin given according to their ranks
Proof:https://imgur.com/a/rCfdcL3
Notes(if any): HE is afk like hours and he also break other rule you can see in ss he choice wrong skin.

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

by Mr.DollarMan » November 7, 2018, 2:09 pm
You misunderstood the rule mate. The meaning of the rule is that a member can not go AFK in the exterior of the base which means the car-parking(Where the cars are parked) of the base. A member can go AFK in any interior of the base or outside of the base. However a member can also go AFK in the car-parking of the base for 5 minutes. (real life 5 minutes).
In the screen shots that you have provided, Zain_anda is AFK in Alcatraz. Alcatraz is not part of our base.

You also reported him for not choosing the correct skin according to his rank. You are right but I won't be taking any action against it this time because there's a discussion going on for this skin rule and until then we have decided to let the members take the skins in which are comfortable.

I hope now you understood the actual meaning of that rule. If you still have any question regarding this rule, you can ask it from me by a Forum PM or Disocrd PM.

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”