Terrorists Application: CezPlayer

All accepted applications can be found here.

Moderators: Terrorists' Staff, Terrorists Head Tester, Terrorists' Owner

3 posts Page 1 of 1

CezPlayer

CezPlayer

by CezPlayer » January 22, 2020, 5:22 pm

Terrorists Application

CezPlayer

In-Game Name: CezPlayer
Score: 6 424
Previous Group: LSPDU, Blackouts, Mountain Bike Riders, National Crime Syndicate, The Saints, Terrorists
Activity: 658 hours
Proof of Status: https://imgur.com/a/EJWYibn
Time Zone & Country: GMT +1, Poland
Reason: Hello, I came back after a long inactivity. I used to be a very undecided guy, because I was joining and leaving many groups. I gathered my thoughts and now I know what do I want to do. Now I'll explain why do I want to join Terrorists. First reason: everything in one place. When I spawn myself somewhere in LS, I need to travel back and forth which becomes boring and annoying with the time... If I was in the group I would have everything in my place. Second reason: vehicles. I will be honest, I am poor and don't own any vehicle. In the group's base there are great vehicles to drive in. Third reason: atmosphere. The third reason explains why I chose Terrorists between other cophunting groups. When I came back from my long period of inactivity, I made a few cophunts with group's members and had fun with them. That's all, thanks for reading my application and I hope I will get accepted!

Terrorists4Life!

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » January 25, 2020, 8:48 am

ResponseHello, CezPlayer - Thank you for submitting an application to Terrorists.

Before we can Accept/Deny your application, you'll be tested in few parts in-game. This test will consist of your knowledge about the Group Rules/ Driving/ Shooting and Task Assessment. If you fail to score less than 4/5 in the rules part, your application will be automatically denied. You must also score more than 3 overall, in order to proceed with your application. Once you've applied, you can PM a member of the recruitment team in-game if he wishes to conduct the test however spamming and annoying will lead to instant denial of the application.

You can be tested by any of the following Recruiters:
123x7z
RockingJohnson
Tom1234

If you wish so, you can also get tested by the head tester:
Andro_Pineda

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » January 25, 2020, 6:24 pm

• Welcome to the team.
• Pm any staff member for your rights.
• Improve your crime activity & Skills
• Be active in-game & forums. (Vote on applications)
• Terrorists Discord Link. https://discord.gg/5FsdBP

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”