Pagati Application - IsCo22 [07/03/2021] [DENIED]

All rejected applications can be found here.

Moderators: Terrorists' Staff, Terrorists Head Tester, Terrorists' Owner

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Isco

Isco
Donator

by Isco » March 7, 2021, 7:27 pm

In-Game Name: IsCo22
Score: 14,724
Country & Timezone (GMT): Tunisia, +1GMT
Reason (OPTIONAL): Greeting Pagati family , I'm interested in role playing from the beginning from when i joined the server i didin't wanted to try join pagati family because my bad english knowledge in the past but now i'm so much better , Roleplay makes me use my imagination in a lot of roles and try new ideas and that what is make the game fun , Today i wana to be a member and roleplay and learn more from the pagati family sons . Thanks for reading .
In-character name: Francisco Roman
Your ID card: Image
Reason (OPTIONAL (roleplay)): I'm birthed in san fierro , When i'm little kid i learned to not trust anyone maybe this is my family habits , I started to work in a mechanic station when i been 13 years old i worked about 5 years in this place until my boss catched me stealing from the station that maked my life without taste , I started to rob bikes from the street and sell them but i has evolved in that after i maked some money and changed my mind , I begin to dealing with drugs in areas related to big gangs in my country and that started put me in danger from geting killed by one of them so that made me to use my old knowledge when i'm still young i started to make bombs and weapons to protect myself from others maybe because i can't trust anyone to help me with that and that didin't makes me despair and i successed in , After i reached 28 years , I deserted my country to los santos to escape this hell life that made me almost killed .
Maybe that what he made me change my mind and started to trust peoples ,I'm Now searching a new family don't throw me behind like my real family did and i promised myself if i find her i will protect it by my life and i will never betray her i will dedicate my life to serve it .

Amadeus

Amadeus
Donator

by Amadeus » March 10, 2021, 1:03 pm

Francisco Roman's mail was lost on the way to our HQ.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied”