Hawk

Hawk

by Hawk » July 18, 2016, 7:06 am
Last Name: Di Santis
First Name: Fabriello
Hometown: Venezia, Italy
Current City: Los Santos, America

Ciao tutti!

My name is Fabriello Di Santis, a 20 year-old Italian man. I used to live at Venezia while I was a kid, until I moved to the town of Firenze to work for the government. I am now living in Lost Santos, America; "the land of the free", to chase the american dream.

The responsibility which I had was to encrypt confident data, and also to maintain the finance departments by building several walls of code to avoid hackers.

I left the government's team after working for 3 years, as I felt that I had enough knowledge to be self-employed and make success out of the corruption which I have witnessed. Since I built up the codes for the finance department, I knew the tactics and strategies of how to get their cash. Doing so, ten million were transferred to my bank account, without anyone from the government figuring out what has happened.

Back to when I was a kid, my family were very wealthy. They sent me to private schools, and raised me as computer whiz.
Since I live alone, the only contact which I have with them is during the holidays when I give them a call. Regarding my occupation, I told them that I am working with my friend's company; therefore, they do not have any idea what I am up to.

Why have I joined this family, if I worked with the government you may ask?
Pretty simple, it's all about the money.
I want to go a step further, where I can trust people and have a place where I can call home. Together, I shall aid you to attack huge organisations, in order to gain more funds for the family. Being in this family, I feel the comfort and teamwork because everyone has the same goal. If our family is insulted, I shall help in ruining our enemy's final moments... anonymously.

I will be looking forward in improving my knowledge, regarding the skills required and to do what's best for our family.

Grazie e buona giornata,
Fabriello Di Santis

Johnny

Marshall

by Johnny » July 20, 2016, 7:01 pm
Great one!
We are happy to have you working in our family Fabriello!
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Member Profiles”