Meet the crew of the family

Moderator: NCS Commission

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » January 18, 2016, 7:54 pm
Hey, I'm Jazz Johnathan.

I was born on the 12th of March 1990. I grew up in San Fierro, with my younger brother and sister, where our parents raised us until we were old enough to move out. My father and mother had me at a very young age, and having to care for me proved to be quite difficult. As they got older, so did I.

I decided to get a job in drug dealing when I was 19. I did it to support my parents. They never asked where the money came from, and so I wouldn't tell them. I started selling weapons as well as drugs to the gangs near us.

Shortly after I turned 20, my parents disappeared. No one knew where they went, or what had happened to them. I then felt unsafe and told my brother and sister to stay with me, so that we could look out for each other. My brother and sister would cry themselves to sleep because they missed our parents.

It wasn't shortly after that when someone ratted me out to the cops about my drug dealing. I found out that it was one of my closest friends. I got so mad at how he could betray me. So mad that I shot him. I went back home before the cops could arrive to grab some stuff, and my brother and sister. We then got in my car and went to Los Santos, where no one knew who we were.

I turned 25, and after a while selling even more drugs on the street, a guy came out of nowhere and told me about a way to keep my brother and sister safe. I was relieved, finally something that can keep them safe. When I asked the guy what it was, he told me this:
If you want to keep them safe, The Gambino Family offers protection for everyone who is with them. I suggest to you that you write them a letter.

So I did. Shortly after I sent the letter, I had become a member. I had protection for my brother and sister.

I worked my way up, doing the best I could. I was also bringing in more cash than drug dealing could ever bring in. I wished my parents could have been here to see what I had become, how much money I now had. But I knew that would never happen, they were gone, and they were either, shot and killed, ran away, or committed suicide. I like to think they ran away to avoid letting us down. But I knew I had my brother and sister to support.

I am now one of the Underbosses of the Gambino Family. My brother and sister have been safe, cops didn't touch us. I remember one time a cop caught my brother hanging with his friend who had some drugs with him, and thought that they were dealing together. My brother told me that a guy he'd never seen before in his life came up behind the cop and shot him in the back.

All I care about is my family. Gambino, and my brother and sister, are both family to me.

I'm here to stay, and I won't leave until my last breath.

Drin

Drin

by Drin » January 19, 2016, 1:21 am
OOC: Very touching story!

Spoiler: show

ZToPMaN Online

ToPMaN

by ZToPMaN » January 19, 2016, 7:10 pm
OOC:Nice story!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Member Profiles”