Frank Jefferson - TheToPMaN

Meet the crew of the family

Moderator: NCS Commission

1 post Page 1 of 1

ZToPMaN

ToPMaN

by ZToPMaN » January 19, 2016, 6:23 pm
Hello, my name is Frank Jefferson.
I'm 30 years old. I was born in Los Santos in Ganton street near the Gym. I grew up with my grandmother and grand father. My grand father was poor. So, I had to work in order to help him. I had two sisters and one brother. I worked as a sales man.
One day, when I was selling like always, there was a police officer searching the houses near us, because there was gang before seven days tried to hide some drugs in the ground. The police officer came to my grandfather's house and searched the house, they found 1,000,000 gram of drugs in the house, My grandfather was a drug dealer. Sadly, he jailed him, so I left the town and moved to San Fierro and started trying to buy a house
Also, I tried look for a job to work. I worked as a shopkeeper to help my grand mother , my sisters and my brother. When I was 16years old, a gang invited me to work with him in drug dealing like my grandfather was. They told me that they knew my grandfather, and was selling with him. They gave me 1.000 grams of drugs and told me to sell in Queen's street. I started to sell some drugs, somehow I saw another gang tried to stole the shop when I was working. I had to help the owner, So I went to the ammunation and bought a gun to help the shop and armor, This shop was near my old shop. I ran to the shop and tried to kill the gang, Somehow, there was a police officer, when he saw me having a gun, he thought that I was with the gang, he tried to cuff me, then searched me. He found 10 gram of drugs. He tried to arrest me. But I escaped, I tried to give a message to the gang which I was in, they told me, We can't help you. When I was in jail a nice guy told me:
The Gambino Family looking after the guys who work with them. and they will help you to earn money, but also, you must help him in some jobs.

I'm now rich, Thanks to The Gambino Family, They learned me a lot of skills, I will be loyal until I die.
There shall be a no ending loyalty for this family, i will never forget their efforts with me and i shall work for them till death, i don't consider it as a punishment, i consider it as doing my job, this is my family, and who would hate working for his family?!

Best regards,
Frank Jefferson.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Member Profiles”