Fun Apllication : Hunain9

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Hunain0

Hunain

by Hunain0 » July 7, 2018, 10:38 am
Applicant name: (Hunain9)
Applicant score: (5100+)
Applicant time zone: (Gmt+5 Pakistan Karachi)
Applicant reason: (Hello,My Name is Hunain,I want to join this group because this group is very exciting,friendly.I think this group is very interesting.i like chiling,race,and others.I love all the members in this group,because they are fun, nice, and more,so i hope i can join this group.thanks for reading)
Applicant boss levels: (i am boss i think it my level 8/10)

CarlosJ

CarlosJ
Retired Administrator

by CarlosJ » July 22, 2018, 10:40 pm
APPLICATION DENIED

Spoiler: show
Under and behind all outward appearances or manifestations, there must always be a substantial reality. This is Law.

Man considering the universe, of which he is a unit, sees nothing but change in matter, forces, and mental states. He sees nothing really is, but that everything is becoming or changing.

Nothing stands still, everything is being born, growing, or dying. The very instant a thing reaches its height, it begins to decline - nothing is permanent but change.

All things are evolving from other things and resolving into other things. A constant action and reaction - nothing endures but change - all of these changing things must be outward appearances or manifestations of underlying power.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Applications”