How to properly check if application is correct

All official and unofficial groups can be found here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » March 4, 2021, 8:42 am
I made this back when I was BO tester, might have some minor mistakes. It's certainly going to be useful for some of you.

To ensure testers don't make mistakes while reviewing applications and for all new/future testers in team I decided to create topic how to properly check someone's application. You must check all of the following things on application.

Title
- Always must Group_Name Application - YourName and nothing else. If only title is wrong you're supposed to say something such as: "There is mistake in your application. You have 24 hours to fix it."

Secret word
- If there's no secret word, application is denied no matter what.
Application made before re-apply date
- The easiest way to check this is to go to application section
and in the search option write applicant's name, find his last application and check the date he was denied for.

Application format
- Application format must be always as it's said in 'How to join' topic. If something is not as is supposed to be, make a reply such as: "There is mistake in your application. You have 24 hours to fix it."
- Check if all the given information is correct. You can check score and playtime at their profile ( https://ls-rcr.com/user/applicant_name ). Country time zone should be same as in previous application

Reason
- Applicant is not allowed to copy their own reason from previous applications. Easiest way to check this is to go to Denied applications, use search option, write applicant's name there and look for his applications. Open each one and read reason quickly
- Copied reasons. Copy few words from reason and use search option, paste copied words there and try to look if there are exact same words in same order written, if so, it means it's probably copied. Do the same for rest of the reason if it's necessary. It's pointless to check the introductory part of the reason (greeting the members, self introduction and such) since most of them are/will be similar. However, if you see some obvious typos, check that as well.
Most of cafe players have bad english, so if you notice some suspicious english level, check that sentence up, because it's probably copied.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » March 4, 2021, 11:11 am
I still remember this topic, it helped me a lot, thanks for putting your time and effort into this.

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » March 4, 2021, 11:13 am
Really helpful for the testers.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Onjoy

onjoy

by Onjoy » March 4, 2021, 2:46 pm
I've always do the search engine thing when i see an applicant applying to 'the buzzards' group. And then quickly check if the reason is copied or not. I taught myself though.
Life is short. Make it shorter.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Groups”