11 posts Page 1 of 2

MoJReM.

MoJRem
Donator

by MoJReM. » July 25, 2017, 2:49 am
1- 3/4 from Members in-active
2- No Events
3- No vote/only 3 or 5 vote only
4- We can't join any group/ but if leader try to check members profile he will find them in other group without tell him
5- no thing new
6- no promotion
7- We have only 2 dodo 1 plane/ need cars or anything new

Spoiler: show

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » July 25, 2017, 4:03 am
I totally agree with you.
Our cop-hunts is kinda down
Only comes up whenever [Lsrcr]Game is in-game. Otherwise, none is teaming up with the others.

I'm loyal to Akatsuki and i will be, forever without any doubt

But we need new things to make Akatsuki more funny.

I just made 2 Events today for 2 Millions prize and i typed <Akatsuki4Life> in the end of the Event, even tho Akatsuki wasn't related to it but trying to do anything to show them that we are not down!

Be active guys. On forum and in-game!
Keep voting & keep creating events
Keep cop-hunting & keep teaming up with your teammates. 'Members'

Looking forward to see Akatsuki better and better

RockingJohnson wrote :

Simon

Simon

by Simon » July 25, 2017, 11:20 am
Always

Created By: Bo_oM

Proud To Be Muslim Absynth Crew Community Supporter Tagged Member Since 2017 Akatsuki Tester [Rank S] The Blackouts Tester Army Member [Staff Sergeant] Ex Dream TeamThe Craftsmen Importer Ex Terrorists MemberUltimate Fighting Championship MemberTop 25 KidnapperStunt King Tester [Veteran Member]LSPDU Member [Detective]Mbr BeginnerTaxi Drivers Member Ex-Member Sumiyoshi-Kai Ex-Clown Ex-VLA
Image ImageImage ImageImage
Image Image
Image ImageImage
Image Image

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » July 25, 2017, 1:39 pm
I also agree with you
I remain Akatsuki 4 life
But we ask for some development and attention so that people come to join it and that the leader is more important than that
We appreciate that

Game

Game
Retired Administrator

by Game » July 25, 2017, 2:02 pm
You're right about a few, I cant do much about member activity because I cant force others to play samp. I focused on loyal and trustworthy players only and many of those players are too old to play the game everyday. The promotion system is indeed different than others but thats Akatsuki, we are different. Our ranking system is based on skills only, you being an Akatsuki member is already a big promotion for you but many people dont understand that. About updates, I'll see what I can do.
Game Administrator | Akatsuki Leader | S.A. Army Head Training Officer

Ty$on

Tyson
Donator

by Ty$on » July 25, 2017, 3:23 pm
Don't listen to him guys, he just wants to make you shut up and don't ask for anything anymore.

MoJReM.

MoJRem
Donator

by MoJReM. » July 26, 2017, 2:55 am
Ty$on wrote :
Don't listen to him guys, he just wants to make you shut up and don't ask for anything anymore.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh +1

Bobbi

Bobbi

by Bobbi » July 26, 2017, 7:24 pm
Indeed, but instead of creating such topics won't increase their activity and effort towards the Group. We can clearly see what's going on. Also we need to kick/warn the in-active players in-order to make it a bit better and active. Well the truth is samp is no longer interested and we've got majority experienced and old players of which have lost their interest already. The only few members are you guys "Egyptions", The fault isn't yours nor ours, the fact is ppl has lost their interest and i dunno about you egyptions yet so.. Let's see how long you'll stay up.

xtcpekanbaru007

XTCPekanbaru

by xtcpekanbaru007 » May 23, 2018, 1:32 pm
instead the group is lonely but its members are busy with its affairs in the real world, including I am also busy with schools and exams. I hope you can understand it :lol: :lol:

Excellent

Excellent

by Excellent » February 22, 2019, 6:23 pm
Bobbi wrote :
Indeed, but instead of creating such topics won't increase their activity and effort towards the Group. We can clearly see what's going on. Also we need to kick/warn the in-active players in-order to make it a bit better and active. Well the truth is samp is no longer interested and we've got majority experienced and old players of which have lost their interest already. The only few members are you guys "Egyptions", The fault isn't yours nor ours, the fact is ppl has lost their interest and i dunno about you egyptions yet so.. Let's see how long you'll stay up.

Shisui smart boy :oops:
Image Image
Kaioken X100"Do you know what it FEELS like to be tortured by your own mind?"(Kaneki Ken) she was my drug,and i overdosed
Even if you have acquired a new love, you will not be able to overcome that which you lost.
★Top anime:
Naruto Shippuden^^Tokyo Ghoul^^Dargon Ball Super^^One Piece^^Noragami
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Akatsuki Members”