This section is for members only.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » August 18, 2017, 11:06 am
Hey,
I made the meeting not because i'm a tester or anything
I know i'm a normal Akatsuki member but i only have the ability to test the applicants
But even if i was not a tester, i would've posted the same thing (the same meeting) because it does not need for a high akatsuki rank responsibilities

Any normal Akatsuki member can post such things
I didn't force them to come to the meeting, i just said that it'd be appreciated if they came in the meeting to just know from them why they are in-active and what should we do for them (what should the akatsuki staff) so they can be more joyful and play more in Akatsuki skin.

I posted the same note before and tyson removed it after locking the Akatsuki meeting
He was mistaken in removing my note. He should've apologized or anything if he released that he was mistaken in locking my meeting instead of removing all what i typed in the note.

It takes too much time from me to post things such as the meeting and the note

So please stop removing my notes, and if you knew that you are mistaken in locking my meeting, apologize is a better choice than removing my notes.

Thanks!

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

by Sinner » August 18, 2017, 7:10 pm
wut

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » August 18, 2017, 8:17 pm
Realized*

Game

Game
Retired Administrator

by Game » August 21, 2017, 12:29 am
Let me tell you how you can get akatsuki active again without playing with me: Spawn in skin and pm your fellow akatsuki members and ask them to team up as criminal. You'd make new friends and Akatsuki active..
Game Administrator | Akatsuki Leader | S.A. Army Head Training Officer

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » August 21, 2017, 1:50 am
Game wrote :
Let me tell you how you can get akatsuki active again without playing with me: Spawn in skin and pm your fellow akatsuki members and ask them to team up as criminal. You'd make new friends and Akatsuki active..

Who told you i'm not doing that? I keep doing that every time i come in-game
Plus i'm creating events and one of them is (Whoever kills an Akatsuki member, gets 2M from me)
'Example: Any other official groups can participate (at least 2 members from each group) and then each participants chooses to fight to any of the current active Akatsuki members, and if he beats him, i give him 2M, and if our Akatsuki member wins, i give him 1M as a prize'
But still, when i create that Event, only 1-2 maximum participates and guess for what? Just to have the chance to earn a prize.

So i just wanted to make that meeting just to know what else should we do for them to be more joyful & active in skin
And it does not require a high ranks' responsibilities. I only was willing to make that meeting to share our improvements, etc.
I didn't mean to impose my rank (As a tester). That's what i'm trying to explain, nothing else

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :

Elmasry

Elmasry
Donator

by Elmasry » August 22, 2017, 6:08 pm
About the opinion, I think it's the best team but needs some adjustments in the rules

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Akatsuki Members”