Add option to purchase skin change at city hall

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

7 posts Page 1 of 1

awesoup

awesoup

Post by awesoup » January 25, 2023, 3:12 pm
Your name: awesoup
Suggestion headline: Add option to purchase skin change at city hall
Picture: N/A
Importance of suggestion: 4/10
Why should it be accepted:
With current death loss of money changes, it can be an amount of money that someone can pay to basically get F4 + /kill but without getting charged for it (or disconnecting & rejoining the server). Shouldn't be paired with /kill in terms of when it's allowed (i.e. you cannot purchase a skill change when you're wanted, have a hit, etc.)

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don

Post by Karu_Tepes » January 25, 2023, 3:39 pm
awesoup wrote :
With current death loss of money changes, it can be an amount of money that someone can pay to basically get F4 + /kill but without getting charged for it (or disconnecting & rejoining the server). Shouldn't be paired with /kill in terms of when it's allowed (i.e. you cannot purchase a skill change when you're wanted, have a hit, etc.)

Just... just use an ATM first...

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » January 25, 2023, 6:15 pm
Now that you lose money, I think we should just remove /kill and make the skin selection by going to certain location, like goto clothes shop to change skin, lspd to switch to cop/army/swat something like this..
+1

Saeed7

Saeedi
Event Host

Post by Saeed7 » January 27, 2023, 11:31 am
awesoup wrote :

Why do you want to copy someone else's server ideas?

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

Post by Crazymix » January 27, 2023, 1:00 pm
I appreciate the suggestion or the idea however this thing is in every other cops and robbers server. LSRCR should have its own unique system as it should be, I prefer the way how it works now.

awesoup

awesoup

Post by awesoup » January 27, 2023, 8:12 pm
Saeed7 wrote :

Crazymix wrote :
I appreciate the suggestion or the idea however this thing is in every other cops and robbers server. LSRCR should have its own unique system as it should be, I prefer the way how it works now.

Oh boy, are you guys in for a surprise.. Do you like player owned businesses? Fishing? Trucking? Paying fees to the hospital on death? Property taxes? Literally almost anything else? Yep, those are also present in other servers.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don

Post by Karu_Tepes » January 29, 2023, 7:11 am
awesoup wrote :
Saeed7 wrote :

Crazymix wrote :

Oh boy, are you guys in for a surprise.. Do you like player owned businesses? Fishing? Trucking? Paying fees to the hospital on death? Property taxes? Literally almost anything else? Yep, those are also present in other servers.

While I fully understand your point, I'll counter it by saying simply that some things are just standard. CNR will always have commonalities between all servers using that game mode. The same as all survival servers will have some form of food/thirst management system. I'm impartial on this idea. I can see pros and cons on it. A better system would be if users "clocked in" to certain jobs. For example, you would have to go to the LSPD and "clock in" changing into a uniform and such. Could also clock out and pick a civilian skin, all without dying. Could also simply make /kill NOT cost money. It's main use should be for bugs, such as stuck in an object, a bug, or so on. By no means should we get rid of /kill for that purpose, but I think the clock in idea would be fine for this idea.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Server Suggestions”