Cooldown on /uncuff or other possible changes

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

18 posts Page 2 of 2
Would you like this suggestion to take affect?

50%
Cooldown per suspect sounds ideal.
20%
Cooldown per LEO sounds ideal.
No votes
Other (stated below)
30%
I disagree with this suggestion.

Total votes: 20

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

Post by OkaManThe$Wolf » March 8, 2020, 3:25 pm
Robin wrote :
There should be an, at least, 5 second timer before another officer can uncuff someone else's suspect.

+1 Positive 5 second good idea

Note: Because really, after the players they do To the group leaders uncuff For rights And I saw that with my eyes, it is totally annoying Agree with a 5-second system to allow you to put the suspect in prison This is a good thing and i agree with Robin and veen

Ginger

Ginger
Donator

Post by Ginger » March 9, 2020, 2:37 am
I like this suggestion there should be at least 10 seconds of cooldown and I think 10 seconds is enough for this.

ImageImage

signature

fuckmehard

TMH

Post by fuckmehard » March 9, 2020, 6:45 am
Yes i Agree to this suggestion
Just Like in real life suspect should get some time after getting cuffed at least 10 seconds for questioning or cooldown and then they may arrest or uncuff and kill ,can avoid rule breakers(keybinds,or cuff abuse).
Just in my opinion rest all good.

BeX

BeX

Post by BeX » March 10, 2020, 6:17 pm
Robin wrote :
There should be an, at least, 5 second timer before another officer can uncuff someone else's suspect.

Agree on this one +1

Lieutenant General S.A Army

Army High Command * Assistant-Head Training Officer

Apply here

Game Administrator l Blackouts Leader l LSPD United Chief l Vics Gang Bossman l The Legends Manager l Image

Need administrator assistance? Kindly click the link

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator

Post by Mastro » March 17, 2020, 11:59 am
I don't see why not, I personally like the idea and it looks like most of the community members do aswell. However adding a huge cooldown isn't a good idea in my opinion. Perhaps a 5 or 10 seconds cooldown per suspect would do, enough to prevent officers from un-cuffing already cuffed suspects (to help them escape).

Thoughts on this? Any objections/ideas?

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator

Post by Fantastic » March 19, 2020, 1:11 am
A 10 second cool-down should provide LEOs a fair duration of time to carry out an arrest on their suspects without fear of an uncuff by another LEO. I would suspect a 5 second cool-down would be a tad bit too short.

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator

Post by Mastro » April 5, 2020, 10:19 am
It looks like most agree with cooldown per suspect. We will add a 5 seconds cooldown for now, if that is not enough we can increase it in the future or perhaps make other adjustments.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. This will remain unlocked in case of any objections/suggestions.

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » October 12, 2021, 8:20 pm
Mastro wrote :
It looks like most agree with cooldown per suspect. We will add a 5 seconds cooldown for now, if that is not enough we can increase it in the future or perhaps make other adjustments.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. This will remain unlocked in case of any objections/suggestions.

Honestly, I don’t understand why Army/SWAT factions have to pay for cafe bitching. The suggestion was created to avoid the bitching from cafe players but unfortunately, Army faction is suffering from this update. It’s really annoying. Please look into it and revert the update for Army faction at least.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10