Add a cooldown on using swat bomb

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

32 posts Page 3 of 4
Vote here

63%
Positive
38%
Negative

Total votes: 24

Grand

Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » February 7, 2023, 7:32 pm
I am definitely negative on this, this suggestion is ridicilous since the chances for the swat bomb detonator to fail is very high and I encounter this a lot of times during cophunts which result in me dying trying to detonate the bomb and this happens to me many many times, and not to forget that the (/bc) chances which has also been increased, almost every suspect I cuff instantly breaks the cuffs which greatly affects us in cophunt cases, also with the new server updates (v10) the swat gameplay has became even more difficult and harder than it was before.

Koko

Koko

Post by Koko » February 7, 2023, 8:25 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
I think the issue is that SWAT has increased it's usage by an absurd percent, and includes situations it's not needed. I was wanted at Pagati base the other day while RPing and Koko SSBed me through our fence... in a one on one solo fight. I also had a time about a week ago where I was wanted, driving through temple, and a SSB just went off. Like I saw the SWAT, but I expected a chase, or a shoot out. Nope, just random SSB and again, one on one solo...

Dear Karu,

yes I SSBed you because that's the only way to arrest you. I know your incredible skills and it's privilege to me to ride you in check point and arrest you. I hope you will understand. This is one more reason why swat members desperately need SSB. Negative on this suggestion.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don

Post by Karu_Tepes » February 7, 2023, 10:43 pm
Koko wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
I think the issue is that SWAT has increased it's usage by an absurd percent, and includes situations it's not needed. I was wanted at Pagati base the other day while RPing and Koko SSBed me through our fence... in a one on one solo fight. I also had a time about a week ago where I was wanted, driving through temple, and a SSB just went off. Like I saw the SWAT, but I expected a chase, or a shoot out. Nope, just random SSB and again, one on one solo...

Dear Karu,

yes I SSBed you because that's the only way to arrest you. I know your incredible skills and it's privilege to me to ride you in check point and arrest you. I hope you will understand. This is one more reason why swat members desperately need SSB. Negative on this suggestion.

While I admire the flattery, that's utter bullshit! Because everyone here knows I am absolute shit when it comes to a one on one gunfight with cafe users who have sawnoffs. If you had come into the base instead of shooting through the fence I would have had zero chance of defeating you. You bombed me because you thought you could catch me as the gate opened and hoped to confuse me.

Koko

Koko

Post by Koko » February 7, 2023, 11:19 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Koko wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

Dear Karu,

While I admire the flattery, that's utter bullshit! Because everyone here knows I am absolute shit when it comes to a one on one gunfight with cafe users who have sawnoffs. If you had come into the base instead of shooting through the fence I would have had zero chance of defeating you. You bombed me because you thought you could catch me as the gate opened and hoped to confuse me.

To confuse you? I would say to charm you...

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » February 8, 2023, 3:44 am
Koko wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Koko wrote :

Dear Karu,

To confuse you? I would say to charm you...

infinite swat rizz

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

Post by Abstract » February 8, 2023, 8:10 am
How about not using your JSB to get wanted and use it to actually prevent the bomb?

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don

Post by Karu_Tepes » February 8, 2023, 8:33 am
Abstract wrote :
How about not using your JSB to get wanted and use it to actually prevent the bomb?

I only ever used mine for jamming... but then you lot took it from /dweap

Highnasty

HighNasty

Post by Highnasty » February 9, 2023, 6:44 am
Yes for this suggestion

Cobla

Cobla

Post by Cobla » February 9, 2023, 11:32 am
+1
Spoiler: show
My Role Model PjokerOrangE

Vic