SAVERS: San Andreas Volunteer Emergency Rescue Service

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

1 post Page 1 of 1
Would you want to see this become a thing?

43%
A roleplay fire department could be great
No votes
Sounds ok
No votes
Sure
No votes
Neutral
43%
Not really
14%
No
No votes
Needs more work

Total votes: 7

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don

Post by Karu_Tepes » August 3, 2019, 10:34 pm
Your name: Lost_Soul
Suggestion headline: Specialized group for those who want to go further as medics and do more sophisticated RP
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show
https://www.google.com/search?q=fire+station&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLhLqO2efjAhXiGTQIHQXhD7cQ_AUIEigC&biw=1440&bih=789#imgrc=wcXEE2262XCwHM:

Importance of suggestion: 9/10 could be useful is implemented correctly and people join.
Why should it be accepted: When it comes to work in the server, options seem to be getting bigger and bigger, yet some classes remain chained down to be unused, useless, and sometimes unwanted.
Starting out, you have several choices: Criminal, Cop, Trucker, Mechanic, Taxi, and medic. That's it. Criminals who want to go further work their way into Blackouts, Terrorist, Pagati, or another group. Cops wanting to be the best go either SWAT or Army, depending on their play style. Truckers, Mechanics, and Taxis have their own niches as well, many criminal groups allow mechanics, and trucker is a single person job. Medics however...have practically nothing. A single vehicle to pick from, no weapons, no protection, and a choice of a whole four spawns that all do...very little. As far as work, you just hope someone /request medic and you don't get hunted. I've already made a suggestion for the medic class to be fixed, but this is more of an addition for those who enjoy being a medic (yes we do fucking exist!)

The San Andreas Volunteer Emergency Rescue Service (SAVERS) is a LS based fire department/rescue service dedicated to the health, well being, and saving of the people of Los Santos. These brave men and women would have to pass testing on medical and fire knowledge, be skilled at driving at different codes and priorities, Know how to quickly address a situation and provide the most effective care possible. Think of this as the SWAT or ARMY of the medic class.

So how would this work? Well, simple. For one, a station would be needed. I build this rather quickly as a proof of concept. ( https://pokepast.es/318ab874178471fc ) It only adds about 8 objects, but gives a place for the crews to work from. Members, when in skin, would be tasked with answering ALL /request medic calls, and maybe a /request rescue feature could be added. The main goal here is for Roleplay, as well as helping the server with getting more medics playing. Something proposed on the Medic suggestion was that medics sell injections to cops. With this, they could buy them right at the fire station.

What kind of tools would be used? I thought this out as well. There would be a total of 6 vehicles at the station I built.
-Ambulance (x2)
-Fire Truck
-Fire truck LA (this is the ladder variant)
-Utility van
-Police Maverick (yellow/white) located on the roof beside station, stairs for access to the east of front door
All would be pretty standard, maybe with a yellow/white paint job just to make them stand out on the server, The utility van would need some lights and a siren, but I hear that's pretty simple to do. Some other features could be...
-White neons under/on top of all SAFER vehicles turned on with /SL (scene lights) to illuminate areas at night.
-/flare would place a simple red glowing object in the road to alert drivers to hazards
-Using the fire truck water cannon to RP purposes (flaming cars). I know that fires do NOT sync on samp servers, but there are plenty of other tasks where an engine is first due. In the event of a 'riot' the police have a water cannon vehicle, and the fire department could back them up with their own cannon as well as medical support.
-Members would be allowed the following items: Fire extinguisher, chainsaw, parachute
-Would be unDMable while also be unable to DM others
-Could communicate on /CM to coordinate with police, but also on a medical channel using /CR
-Would follow a chain of command and application system like Army or SWAT
-would act as a fire service and medical company to the server with an RP style and ability to actually help players who need it as well, making the group tri-purpose (heal, rescue, roleplay)

I've been working on this for over a week, and I know it's long, but I hope you all like it and can come up with your own ideas to make it even better! Thank you. And for a treat, let this get you into the mood for this idea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRWSRJwM8m8
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Server Suggestions”