/buyC4 while standing in bomb shop checkpoint

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

19 posts Page 1 of 2

Keenan

Keenan

by Keenan » June 2, 2020, 2:59 pm
Your name: Keenan
Suggestion headline: /buyC4 while standing in bomb shop checkpoint
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 4/10
Why should it be accepted: Buying C4 shouldn't be an accident, there should be a command one must use to buy C4.

I'd rather die crashing into a gas tank.

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

by Mr.DollarMan » June 2, 2020, 4:14 pm
I agree there should be a command in order to buy C4 from the checkpoint. But it is also useful for the Leo's to take the players there who aren't getting on from their car and make them buy it forcefully so they can get arrested.
Adding a command there shouldn't be a hard work but I think most of the players here will say let it remain as it is because it is not so important.

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » June 2, 2020, 9:10 pm
Positive on this suggestion there must be a command or a message dialogue shown to buy one or cancel since it his highly abused by the so called "SWATS" to make a civilian to wanted for no reason this needs to be implemented

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » June 3, 2020, 8:30 am
Milyn wrote :
Positive on this suggestion there must be a command or a message dialogue shown to buy one or cancel since it his highly abused by the so called "SWATS" to make a civilian to wanted for no reason this needs to be implemented

Why would a civilian get on a swat car for no reason? We don't cuff him before driving to the checkpoint, he has full control over his keyboard, he can get off anytime he wants. But they want to constantly annoy is, that is why we do it, its not an abuse
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Meow

by Meow » June 3, 2020, 8:39 am
Milyn wrote :

"Abused by swats" have you ever tried to play in swat skin when everyone just get into your car and start to annoying you? we can't really do nothing vs it, so yeah we "abuse" it by delivering them to c4 checkpoint so we get rid of them, and as beaten said above me, they are free to leave whenever they want, we dont cuff abuse them.
Negative.

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » June 3, 2020, 1:59 pm
JustACat wrote :
Milyn wrote :

"Abused by swats" have you ever tried to play in swat skin when everyone just get into your car and start to annoying you? we can't really do nothing vs it, so yeah we "abuse" it by delivering them to c4 checkpoint so we get rid of them, and as beaten said above me, they are free to leave whenever they want, we dont cuff abuse them.
Negative.

You are forcing the player to buy it even when the player doesn't want to buy it so technically you guys being the leos who are forcing someone to buy a c4 and make him guilty of buying it so who is the actual criminal here? The one who has the criminal mind is the one who forces an innocent to do illegal things

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » June 3, 2020, 3:58 pm
Hello keenan, everyone said enough, this suggestion is pointless. We, as Law Enforcement Officers do NOT force any civilian to purchase C4 blocks, however, we drive them to the checkpoint and they have the full ability and control to get off the car, this trick is also used specially when you have a hostile player who destroys your car or annoys you.

Negative on this suggestion.

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » June 4, 2020, 3:49 am
Grand wrote :
Hello keenan, everyone said enough, this suggestion is pointless. We, as Law Enforcement Officers do NOT force any civilian to purchase C4 blocks, however, we drive them to the checkpoint and they have the full ability and control to get off the car, this trick is also used specially when you have a hostile player who destroys your car or annoys you.

The suggestion is to add a dialogue in order to purchase the c4 or not also he did NOT mention about YOU the cops who missuse the checkpoint whereas i did

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » June 4, 2020, 5:53 pm
Milyn wrote :
Grand wrote :

The suggestion is to add a dialogue in order to purchase the c4 or not also he did NOT mention about YOU the cops who missuse the checkpoint whereas i did

If you use your brain a bit, you can deduce that he made this suggestion because of the cops who take/deliver him to the C4 checkpoint.
Negative on this, as i don't agree with the idea of adding a dialogue.

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » June 4, 2020, 6:15 pm
Grand wrote :
Milyn wrote :
Grand wrote :

If you use your brain a bit, you can deduce that he made this suggestion because of the cops who take/deliver him to the C4 checkpoint.
Negative on this, as i don't agree with the idea of adding a dialogue.

if you use more of your brain you should be knowing the things that are not said at all specially in suggestions should not be pointed at the person and say he/she actually said that (if you use ur brain maybe)
19 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Server Suggestions”