has beat his/her personal rob steak record! Chat spam

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Keenan

Keenan

Post by Keenan » June 15, 2020, 12:41 am
Your name: Keenan
Suggestion headline: has beat his/her personal rob steak record! Chat spam
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Importance of suggestion: 10/10 (Shows how much it would mean to server/players)
Why should it be accepted:
Absolutely no reason for this to be announced every time a player is robs a store. This thing can't even be disabled by /servermsg. Maybe only put their streak number if someone's rob streak has ended.

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » June 15, 2020, 4:05 am
There's nothing wrong with it as it happens only once meaning it doesn't happen when a person re starts to rob from the beginning , The only reason you find it as a spam because there were very low active going on the server when the snap was taken
Negative from me

ImOver

ImOver

Post by ImOver » June 15, 2020, 11:04 am
this is unnecessary , and what's the problem if that messages keeps appearing to you in the chat? ,
Milyn wrote :
The only reason you find it as a spam because there were very low active going on the server when the snap was taken
Negative from me

Banned player.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
In-Game active : 9/10 / that is recently
In forum active : 9/10 / that is recently
In discord active : 8/10 / that is recently

nobody12

NobodY
Developer

Post by nobody12 » June 15, 2020, 11:32 am
Ability to disable it from /server is fine, but shouldn't be on priority.
No one really cares about people breaking their streak records. It can also be shown to the user who broke their record only. The scenario happening in the screenshot provided is completely pointless.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don

Post by Karu_Tepes » June 15, 2020, 11:04 pm
I don't know why it was added. I think the player should see it, but the others should only see "user is on a streak!" "user ended streak" and "user broke record" and maybe add "User placed 25th on top 25!"

Grand

Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » June 20, 2020, 8:41 am
This only happens at late hours, when there are about three or four players online, but this can be considered as an annoying thing, moreover, i suggest that we can make it appear when the player hits fifty (50) rob streaks in a row or even less than that.

Balsa

Balsa

Post by Balsa » June 30, 2020, 11:48 am
No-one really cares if someone achived a rob streak over 50. So this can only be annoying to someone,I think that this should be removed it only helps cops to locate criminals faster.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Server Suggestions”