Allow us to refill drugs from drug's shop

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

18 posts Page 2 of 2
You may select 1 option

94%
yes
6%
no

Total votes: 16

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 11, 2023, 7:08 am
me_omar wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
The issue is NOT that Pagati isn't doing our jobs, it's that our air drops keep bugging out because of shops. It's being worked on, as well as a fix to make it so anyone can order a refill.

Be patient, and once it's fixed you'll be fine.

No one told me that the drops is bugged, That's why i made this suggestion, I'll wait then.

Yeah, I made a bug report, and devs are working on. Keep ordering and we'll do our best to fill you on the rare occasion we can either A) get an airdrop to work or B) get members online and can truck it. We're aware of the situation, and we apologize greatly for the inconvenience.

me_omar Online

Naruto

by me_omar » February 11, 2023, 7:49 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
me_omar wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
The issue is NOT that Pagati isn't doing our jobs, it's that our air drops keep bugging out because of shops. It's being worked on, as well as a fix to make it so anyone can order a refill.

Be patient, and once it's fixed you'll be fine.

No one told me that the drops is bugged, That's why i made this suggestion, I'll wait then.

Yeah, I made a bug report, and devs are working on. Keep ordering and we'll do our best to fill you on the rare occasion we can either A) get an airdrop to work or B) get members online and can truck it. We're aware of the situation, and we apologize greatly for the inconvenience.

Don't worry miss, I'll do that by myself. ;)

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » June 7, 2023, 3:44 pm
Bump, we need this or old system back asap

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » June 8, 2023, 2:38 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :

I don't think this really needs to be bumped as the issue with the Pagati airdrops were fixed in 10.0.10 so this shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Do people want other ways to refill the racks as well? We can look into other options as well if so.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » June 8, 2023, 3:45 pm
Astrl wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :

I don't think this really needs to be bumped as the issue with the Pagati airdrops were fixed in 10.0.10 so this shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Do people want other ways to refill the racks as well? We can look into other options as well if so.

Yes, I am aware that the bug has been fixed, but I would like to see an alternative method or an additional approach to refill drug racks. Since the update to drug houses, the process of acquiring drugs has become notably more challenging and time-consuming. I strongly believe that relying solely on Pagati for the entire drug rack refilling system is inadequate as they are unable to handle the task effectively. In my group, our drug rack consistently remains empty and serves no purpose anymore due to our heavy reliance on third-party services, which is illogical (and I believe this issue applies to ALL groups as well). Removing groups drug racks at this point would have no impact at all on the current situation.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » June 8, 2023, 5:36 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
Astrl wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :

Yes, I am aware that the bug has been fixed, but I would like to see an alternative method or an additional approach to refill drug racks. Since the update to drug houses, the process of acquiring drugs has become notably more challenging and time-consuming. I strongly believe that relying solely on Pagati for the entire drug rack refilling system is inadequate as they are unable to handle the task effectively. In my group, our drug rack consistently remains empty and serves no purpose anymore due to our heavy reliance on third-party services, which is illogical (and I believe this issue applies to ALL groups as well). Removing groups drug racks at this point would have no impact at all on the current situation.

It's not that we're not filling, it's that we're not getting orders. Someone from you group HAS to be online, and HAS to order.

Solution: Can we add all groups who are under... 75%, to be autoadded to our deliveries? So say you only have 40% full, it gets automatically added to our delivery list so that we can fill it in our normal routes without someone requesting?

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » June 9, 2023, 9:06 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Spoiler: show
Faraon78910 wrote :
Astrl wrote :

It's not that we're not filling, it's that we're not getting orders. Someone from you group HAS to be online, and HAS to order.

Solution: Can we add all groups who are under... 75%, to be autoadded to our deliveries? So say you only have 40% full, it gets automatically added to our delivery list so that we can fill it in our normal routes without someone requesting?

Do you understand that we can only place one order at a time?
Lets imagine an scenario:
I come online and find the drug rack empty, so I place an order. However, if Pagati is not online, there are no drugs available. As a result, I have to spend a session without being able to use the feature that I specifically paid real money for in order to have access at all times. Initially, this may not seem like a major issue for just one session. However, when I go offline and Pagati refills the drug rack with around 500 drugs (exact quantity uncertain), the drugs are quickly depleted. When I come back online, there are hardly any drugs left, and once again, I have to place an order and wait, relying on someone else. Let's say a Pagati member is online but not in their Pagati skin. In that case, would I have to request them to change into the Pagati skin and fulfill my request? Is that a reasonable expectation? Does that make sense? Alternatively, should the Pagati member be obliged to deliver those drugs immediately, which would benefit me the most in that situation? However, the logical answer is no.

There could be numerous scenarios, and in each one, group drug racks are dependent on specific third-party services, which is illogical, unfair, and not right. We paid for those racks to be able to use them whenever we want, without relying on a third party to make them usable. Is Pagati intended to be the sole drugs supplier in San Andreas? Is that the purpose behind this? Just to clarify, I'm not criticizing Pagati specifically; rather, I am highlighting the flaws and dysfunctionality of the current refilling system. It would be more reasonable to have alternative methods for refilling the drug rack. For instance, the option of a mini-mission or purchasing drugs from the Drug House (similar to the items rack) or the Black Market, or restricting the ability to refill to the Drug Dealer job, or any other viable alternatives that eliminate the reliance on third-party services. I believe the previous system of refilling was the best. It was simple, fast, and effective, and everyone was satisfied with it. Therefore, I suggest returning to the old system.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » June 9, 2023, 3:42 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :

Do you understand that we can only place one order at a time?
Lets imagine an scenario:
I come online and find the drug rack empty, so I place an order. However, if Pagati is not online, there are no drugs available. As a result, I have to spend a session without being able to use the feature that I specifically paid real money for in order to have access at all times. Initially, this may not seem like a major issue for just one session. However, when I go offline and Pagati refills the drug rack with around 500 drugs (exact quantity uncertain), the drugs are quickly depleted. When I come back online, there are hardly any drugs left, and once again, I have to place an order and wait, relying on someone else. Let's say a Pagati member is online but not in their Pagati skin. In that case, would I have to request them to change into the Pagati skin and fulfill my request? Is that a reasonable expectation? Does that make sense? Alternatively, should the Pagati member be obliged to deliver those drugs immediately, which would benefit me the most in that situation? However, the logical answer is no.

There could be numerous scenarios, and in each one, group drug racks are dependent on specific third-party services, which is illogical, unfair, and not right. We paid for those racks to be able to use them whenever we want, without relying on a third party to make them usable. Is Pagati intended to be the sole drugs supplier in San Andreas? Is that the purpose behind this? Just to clarify, I'm not criticizing Pagati specifically; rather, I am highlighting the flaws and dysfunctionality of the current refilling system. It would be more reasonable to have alternative methods for refilling the drug rack. For instance, the option of a mini-mission or purchasing drugs from the Drug House (similar to the items rack) or the Black Market, or restricting the ability to refill to the Drug Dealer job, or any other viable alternatives that eliminate the reliance on third-party services. I believe the previous system of refilling was the best. It was simple, fast, and effective, and everyone was satisfied with it. Therefore, I suggest returning to the old system.

Is Pagati intended to be the sole drugs supplier in San Andreas? Simple answer: yes

Complex answer: staff have been trying to balance shit for a very long time without pissing off the majority of players. Drugs have been a large part of that. Originally the idea in V10 was to cut drugs to ONLY dealers, and not give you racks at all. Pagati stepped in and offered this way to get those racks back. The problem is too many kids were abusing bugs to make drugs way OP, to the point they literally couldn't die. If staff could make all groups a delivery point without the groups ordering, maybe that would help?
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Server Suggestions”