Multiple suggestions for the server

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

18 posts Page 1 of 2

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » February 13, 2023, 10:05 pm
Your name: Cover
Suggestion headline: No need, read below as they are self-explanatory
Pictures:
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestions: 7/10
Why should they be accepted:

1. Mechanic Class:
  • Mechanics should have access to the tune menu, after /request mechanic, mechanics can grant innocent players the permission to use the tune menu.

• Mechanics should be able to fix popped tires vehicles by using a command (e.g., /fixtires [PID])

• Atleast one Towtruck should be added near the Mechanic spawn point.

• Towtrucks driving should also be restricted to Mechanic class only, and its mission can only be started by players spawned as Mechanic.

2. Army, S.W.A.T and Police Classes:
  • Both Army and SWAT VIP packets should let players to freely choose and select their desired weapons to spawn with, exactly the way how /dweap functions, instead of spawning with default weapons every single time, you save your desired custom weapons through a command (possibly /setvip) to display a menu dialog to set them or even a checkpoint.

• S.W.A.T and Army members should have an extra loaded armour to their vehicles' trunks to be retrieved and used as a backup one (e.g., when trunk is open /loadarmour).

• Army can have a spike object which pops cars' tires when driven into (/aspike to place it & /dspike to remove it, this object should have no effect on innocent players and could be possibly restriected by new added Army rules.

• When a suspect offers a bribe to a LEO, the LEO player should have the right to decline the bribe by using a command (e.g: /decbribe) and thereof, the suspect gets his wanted level increased (by 2 more wanted levels for example).

• Police weapons should be restricted and given based on police ranks, for example, for the first police rank "Officer" you get only Deagle and M4., and so on for the remaining ranks.

3. Hacker class:
  • ATMs should require a screwdriver to be broken into (Error Message: You need a screwdriver to start robbing this ATM)

• Add an item in the blackmarket to hacker class that disables the cameras in the stores and do inference for police dispatch (i.e., no dispatch notification). The player can use this item to first hack the cameras in the store before robbing and then safely rob the store without having LEOs being informed about the robbery, also the hacking processing could be via a pattern or something like that to make it more difficult. (Using this item could be restricted as well by setting a hacking score requirement (e.g., 50+)).

4. Medic Class:
  • Medics should get their own local job, by adding a local mission for them, which is delivering sick people from random choosen houses around San Andreas to the main Los Santos hospital (Jefferson), score (server & medic stats) and money can be accordingly set based on the number of deliveries and medic rank.

Other Improvements:
  • Add more vehicles for carshops exhibition exploration menu.

• When buying C4 a dialog menu should pop up with ( Are you sure you want to buy C4? ) and players have to choose with either Yes or No.

• The safety deposit box donation item should be completely safe and secure that when bank gets robbed players who own this item don't lose money from their bank accounts as it has a very high protection and security.

• Place a random local (i.e., NPC) at Red County woods, such that, players with hit contracts can talk with it to get rid of their hit contracts by paying the doubled money of the hit contract (e.g., if the hit contract is worth $5000 then player has to pay $10,000 to get rid of it), and for abuse prevention, we could add a cooldown for it, and disable it when hitmen are close.

• Allow weapons dealers to have the ability to supply various scattered Ammu-nations with weapons. (By using a truck and refilling it from Ocean Docks ship and delivering the supplies to the Ammu-nations).

• Remove the "/escape" command cooldown since the jail time is now reduced, arrested players should be able to escape instantly once arrested without waiting for the cooldown, because if they wait they will be released before even having the opportunity to escape.

• Revert back the 2 Sawn-off shots, the main reason of them being removed is to decrease the cophunts and deathmatch in the server but I still believe it's literally the same as before and even worse since a lot of players left the server because of it and it only made it worse, I personally enjoy playing in Ls-rcr but with this number of players, it makes it boring and unenjoyable.

• Re-add the red police checkpoint at the airport.

• Remove the new fueling system, it's not a full roleplaying server so I see no reason of having this.

• Reduce or even completely remove the hospital dying fees as it doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by Cover on March 19, 2023, 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nex

by Nex » February 13, 2023, 10:15 pm
I wont said much, but that suggestions will be very cool
Iam agree with you

Positive for me (+1)

Best quote
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
I'm not scary from you if you are energ I'm hero dark

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 13, 2023, 10:37 pm
Place a random local (i.e., NPC) at Red County woods, such that, players with hit contracts can talk with it to get rid of their hit contracts by paying the doubled money of the hit contract (e.g., if the hit contract is worth $5000 then player has to pay $10,000 to get rid of it), and for abuse prevention, we could add a cooldown for it, and disable it when hitmen are close.

Rather see Pagati get this, since he take most of the hits.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » February 18, 2023, 10:44 pm
Revert back the 2 Sawn-off shots, the main reason of them being removed is to decrease the cophunts and deathmatch in the server but I still believe it's literally the same as before and even worse since a lot of players left the server because of it and it only made it worse, I personally enjoy playing in Ls-rcr but with this number of players, it makes it boring and unenjoyable.

+1

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » February 18, 2023, 11:31 pm
Cover wrote :
Revert back the 2 Sawn-off shots, the main reason of them being removed is to decrease the cophunts and deathmatch in the server but I still believe it's literally the same as before and even worse since a lot of players left the server because of it and it only made it worse, I personally enjoy playing in Ls-rcr but with this number of players, it makes it boring and unenjoyable.

Huge positive on this. The initial point of removing 2 shots was to promote more of a CNR gameplay over TDM, but with the current player base that we have, people still tend to cophunt with the other alternatives available. Initially it was only limited to people who had a vip packet or black market subscription but after group racks were re-introduced the condition is almost (if not fully) similar to the previous TDM gameplay, therefore I believe reverting 2 shots will only make the gameplay better and more enjoyable for players.

Nex

by Nex » February 18, 2023, 11:38 pm
Mockery wrote :
Cover wrote :

Huge positive on this. The initial point of removing 2 shots was to promote more of a CNR gameplay over TDM, but with the current player base that we have, people still tend to cophunt with the other alternatives available. Initially it was only limited to people who had a vip packet or black market subscription but after group racks were re-introduced the condition is almost (if not fully) similar to the previous TDM gameplay, therefore I believe reverting 2 shots will only make the gameplay better and more enjoyable for players.

Exactly . 2shots will make thé. Gameplay better

Best quote
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
I'm not scary from you if you are energ I'm hero dark

Tenior

by Tenior » February 19, 2023, 8:51 am
removed
Last edited by Tenior on February 19, 2023, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » February 19, 2023, 11:20 am
Mockery wrote :
Cover wrote :

FACTS

ClaVius Online

ClaVius

by ClaVius » February 19, 2023, 12:19 pm
Of Course Positive I'm Supporting This Suggestion. :!:

Spoiler: show

Blackouts - Secret agent!

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 19, 2023, 2:35 pm
Tenior wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Place a random local (i.e., NPC) at Red County woods, such that, players with hit contracts can talk with it to get rid of their hit contracts by paying the doubled money of the hit contract (e.g., if the hit contract is worth $5000 then player has to pay $10,000 to get rid of it), and for abuse prevention, we could add a cooldown for it, and disable it when hitmen are close.

Rather see Pagati get this, since he take most of the hits.

We do not wants to know your opinion!!

This is the fifth comment where you've ranted and told me to not speak on something without provocation. Given this started just after I denied your Pagati app, I'd recommend stopping.
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Server Suggestions”