Multiple suggestions for the server

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

18 posts Page 2 of 2

Tenior

by Tenior » February 19, 2023, 2:58 pm
removed
Last edited by Tenior on February 19, 2023, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeX

BeX

by BeX » February 19, 2023, 3:03 pm
Stick to the main topic Tenior, everyone can share their opinions here and keep it nice :)

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

Hayzen Online

Hayzen
Pagati Underboss

by Hayzen » February 19, 2023, 3:19 pm
Mockery wrote :
Cover wrote :
Revert back the 2 Sawn-off shots, the main reason of them being removed is to decrease the cophunts and deathmatch in the server but I still believe it's literally the same as before and even worse since a lot of players left the server because of it and it only made it worse, I personally enjoy playing in Ls-rcr but with this number of players, it makes it boring and unenjoyable.

Huge positive on this. The initial point of removing 2 shots was to promote more of a CNR gameplay over TDM, but with the current player base that we have, people still tend to cophunt with the other alternatives available. Initially it was only limited to people who had a vip packet or black market subscription but after group racks were re-introduced the condition is almost (if not fully) similar to the previous TDM gameplay, therefore I believe reverting 2 shots will only make the gameplay better and more enjoyable for players.

I totally agree with you , positive

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss | Army Seregant |
Vic's gang manager

Crusheer

Crusheer

by Crusheer » February 19, 2023, 3:53 pm
Revert back the 2 Sawn-off shots, the main reason of them being removed is to decrease the cophunts and deathmatch in the server but I still believe it's literally the same as before and even worse since a lot of players left the server because of it and it only made it worse, I personally enjoy playing in Ls-rcr but with this number of players, it makes it boring and unenjoyable

Ye I'm going with it it's a positive

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014

Crazymix

CrazyMix
Retired Administrator

by Crazymix » February 19, 2023, 4:23 pm
Tenior wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Tenior wrote :

We do not wants to know your opinion!!

This is the fifth comment where you've ranted and told me to not speak on something without provocation. Given this started just after I denied your Pagati app, I'd recommend stopping.

Shup the fuck up!!!

Don't be acting silly. The suggestion sub-forum is for everyone to share their thoughts or opinions. Please refrain from insulting someone or creating unnecessary comments. Try to stay on topic, otherwise a forum ban will be issued.

Tenior

by Tenior » February 19, 2023, 4:33 pm
Crazymix wrote :
Tenior wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

This is the fifth comment where you've ranted and told me to not speak on something without provocation. Given this started just after I denied your Pagati app, I'd recommend stopping.

Shup the fuck up!!!

Don't be acting silly. The suggestion sub-forum is for everyone to share their thoughts or opinions. Please refrain from insulting someone or creating unnecessary comments. Try to stay on topic, otherwise a forum ban will be issued.

OK admen

Cyanide

Cyanide
Supporter

by Cyanide » February 19, 2023, 7:17 pm
+1 I totally agree with each one of these suggestions, and especially with the sawn-off one, it was really unnecessary to remove it.

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » March 3, 2023, 9:36 pm
Bump, looking to see more opinions or a reply from devs/seniors.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Server Suggestions”