Minor improvements

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 19, 2023, 8:24 pm
Your name: Karuminska
Suggestion headline: Add better emergency lighting
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 3/10 Better lighting looks nicer
Why should it be accepted: We can attach lighting coronas to vehicles in SAMP same as any other object, so making it standard on police cars, fire engines, and so on would look like nicer, especially to new users looking for a quality experience. (picture in spoilers)

Suggestion headline: Add to /dweap

Importance of suggestion: 10/10 is become absolutely not worth 10 dollars
Why should it be accepted: Ever since the removal of Black Market items, the only real use of /dweap is the free guns and auto /bc which is nice, but it's not ten dollars nice. For half the price I can get the BM vip and get EVERYTHING plus more for free, making /dweap pretty useless. Maybe make all the "time+ perks" like the parrot and such standard? For example you buy /dweap and get neons/police lights/objects with it instead of getting them when you buy multiple months at once. Could also include specific weapons like grenades, or give us a feature like /exb to where all our bullets explode like the ones that used to be on shop. Basically, for ten bucks we just are overpaying.

Suggestion headline: bring back melee!!!

Importance of suggestion: 10/10
Why should it be accepted: When you 'fixed' the chainsaw, it broke every melee weapons. Baseball bats, katanas, bras knuckles, every weapon in the class no longer works with the new system. It's made them entirely useless because now the only time you can use them is if someone is damagable normally (ie they robbed you) and once that's active, a gun is just easier.

Suggestion headline: Allow people to donate for a siren

Importance of suggestion: 5/10 useless but fun
Why should it be accepted: I think for 1 or 2 points having a siren as a donation perk would be nice. Sure it's useless, but it's fun

Suggestion headline: Add a permanent donation vehicle

Importance of suggestion: 10/10 cool cars, better perks, more donations
Why should it be accepted: As it sits, we can donate for a vehicle at 3 points a month. A little pricy, but it's reasonable. However, I'd love to be able to buy my truck forever and have it spawn at my house with extra health (because donation vehicle) and with a siren, lights, and neons because it really can be annoying to spend so much money (my truck is more akin to 12 points a month for all these features) and have to be constantly renewed

Funderburk

me_omarr
Donator

by Funderburk » March 7, 2023, 2:56 am
-1 u should have just said reduce donated item costs to make more gooder server donates

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » March 7, 2023, 3:40 am
Funderburk wrote :
-1 u should have just said reduce donated item costs to make more gooder server donates

I'd rather get what I pay for now. Plus, the server needs donations. Ultimately it's still a donation not a purchase, and you'd do well to remember that. No one should donate to be OP as fuck, they should donate to help the server and any gift/reward should be seen as a thank you from the staff for donating.

Also, please learn to English. "Gooder" is not a word.

Funderburk

me_omarr
Donator

by Funderburk » March 8, 2023, 1:44 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Funderburk wrote :

I'd rather get what I pay for now. Plus, the server needs donations. Ultimately it's still a donation not a purchase, and you'd do well to remember that. No one should donate to be OP as fuck, they should donate to help the server and any gift/reward should be seen as a thank you from the staff for donating.

stop insult my language skill please

Deadly

Deadly
Donator

by Deadly » March 8, 2023, 11:57 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Funderburk wrote :

karu youre a fucking joke sometimes i swear
"People fear what they don't understand"

Nex

by Nex » March 9, 2023, 1:30 am
This multiple suggest should be accepted

Best quote
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
I'm not scary from you if you are energ I'm hero dark

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » March 9, 2023, 1:49 am
Deadly wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Funderburk wrote :

karu youre a fucking joke sometimes i swear

That's not exactly input on the suggestions though, that's an opinion, mostly of you being pissed off about V10 is your other recent posts are anything to go off of.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Server Suggestions”