Couple suggestions

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Mgd_Azam

Mgd_Azam
Donator

by Mgd_Azam » March 11, 2023, 6:42 pm
Your name: Mgd_Azam
Suggestion headline: Add
Picture:
Importance of suggestion: 7/10
Why should it be accepted: The suggestion is about houses, when a new player visits for the first time, I'm sure he will enjoy playing and having fun in the server, although after sometime he will start looking for a house, me as a new player I struggled finding a house until I offered someone DPS for it, although, not everyone can purchase donation points and not everyone's selling them for in-game money, so my suggestion is adding inactivity timer for the houses that they get sold after certian of time and if someone wants to protect his house he should purchase an inactivity protection using donation points so his house doesn't get deleted.

+ add more houses around LV + SF so people start playing in those areas as well.

Picture: N/A
Importance of suggestion: 8/10
Why should it be accepted: Making Police officers able to restock their vehicles/bikes with armour, ammo so they don't need to get back to the police station to refill their ammo or their armour.

Picture:
Importance of suggestion: 10/10
Why should it be accepted: A perk for new players that allows them to buy random vehicle upto 80 grands from the dealership for 30 days period for free so they can get a chance to start over and having a car from their own as new players, although this vehicle shouldn't be able to be sold at the dealership at all so they don't get the adventage of making new accounts and collecting easy money, it will help the new players to play and give them a reason to stay.

Picture:
Why should it be accepted: The jail shouldn't be at LSPD at all or at police stations, only at alcaz, why's that?
Because every new player that doesn't understand english he keeps stealing police vehicles and he keeps getting arrested, even if you try to explain to him, he doesn't understand which makes them bored and make them leave the server quickly, I suggest to move all the prisons to Alcaz and disallow police officers to jail in the PD's expect for SWAT.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » March 11, 2023, 6:51 pm
Picture: N/A
Why should it be accepted: Making Police officers able to restock their vehicles/bikes with armour, ammo so they don't need to get back to the police station to refill their ammo or their armour.

-> viewtopic.php?f=620&t=120382

Picture:
Importance of suggestion: 10/10
Why should it be accepted: A perk for new players that allows them to buy random vehicle upto 80 grands from the dealership for 30 days period for free so they can get a chance to start over and having a car from their own as new players, although this vehicle shouldn't be able to be sold at the dealership at all so they don't get the adventage of making new accounts and collecting easy money, it will help the new players to play and give them a reason to stay.

-> Most new users just find something on the map and use that. There's no real perk to having your own cars ASIDE from the super cars in shops, which aren't on the streets. But if you're not offering a super car (you said under 80k) then they wouldn't have much use.

Picture:
Why should it be accepted: The jail shouldn't be at LSPD at all or at police stations, only at alcaz, why's that?
Because every new player that doesn't understand english he keeps stealing police vehicles and he keeps getting arrested, even if you try to explain to him, he doesn't understand which makes them bored and make them leave the server quickly, I suggest to move all the prisons to Alcaz and disallow police officers to jail in the PD's expect for SWAT.

-> This one I actually agree with. Problem is though, this would entirely invalidate the Lawyer class and give them nothing to do, and would invalidate /parole as well. Perhaps make a jail in Los Santos, or allow lawyers to practice in Alca. Not a bad idea, can you give more details on it?
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Server Suggestions”