BRING BACK THE [LSRCR] TAG

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

47 posts Page 4 of 5

LikeWise

SeekNDestroy

by LikeWise » June 12, 2023, 9:51 am
+1 Positive

I sincerely hope that a tag member will return since this is the Tag, which many people know respect for and strive for. It also serves as a catalyst for everyone to think deeply and broadly about how to use it.

Vic

Vic
Donator

by Vic » June 12, 2023, 3:09 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
Vic wrote :
BeaTen. wrote :
you have the reasoning of a 10 year old
next time you decide to vote try to put some sense into your reasoning
"enough attention" XD

Whatever dude, I was kidding when I said that, but look like you have mashed potato brain to understand that.

i dont know man i mean i cant understand such underhanded sarcasm with no motivation behind it nor any reason, but my bad i cant act like people in your life and tolerate your third grade sarcasm and laugh it off

I will shut up, because your ego too big and its wont stop.

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » June 12, 2023, 6:52 pm
I believe the [Lsrcr] tag created a division among players, categorizing them as either 'good' or 'bad'. Over time, it became apparent that players with and without the tag were treated differently within the community. Therefore, I'm going with a negative on this suggestion.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » June 13, 2023, 12:33 am
Faraon78910 wrote :
I believe the [Lsrcr] tag created a division among players, categorizing them as either 'good' or 'bad'. Over time, it became apparent that players with and without the tag were treated differently within the community. Therefore, I'm going with a negative on this suggestion.

What if we made it more open? Instead of applying and voting and making it an exclusive club as it was, what if you simply got the tag after 3000 score and 500 hours of play? No vote, no decision, just a badge to show you've been here. More of a "thanks for playing" than a "best of the best"?

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » June 13, 2023, 6:50 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :

What if we made it more open? Instead of applying and voting and making it an exclusive club as it was, what if you simply got the tag after 3000 score and 500 hours of play? No vote, no decision, just a badge to show you've been here. More of a "thanks for playing" than a "best of the best"?

I'm -1 on the above-mentioned. It's extremely easy to get 3k score and you can just afk all your way to 500h. Tag needs to be applied for if it's ever going to come back. Players will always be treated differently regardless of the tag status, i mean you have army ahc, swat staff, pagati staff, moderators, admins, they will always be treated differently, it certainly doesn't mean we will remove all these ranks.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » June 13, 2023, 7:19 am
BeaTen. wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :

I'm -1 on the above-mentioned. It's extremely easy to get 3k score and you can just afk all your way to 500h. Tag needs to be applied for if it's ever going to come back. Players will always be treated differently regardless of the tag status, i mean you have army ahc, swat staff, pagati staff, moderators, admins, they will always be treated differently, it certainly doesn't mean we will remove all these ranks.

Also a fair point... like you said, no matter what we do, players like that will get treated differently. So removing the tag was pointless

horen_hop

kokj

by horen_hop » June 14, 2023, 11:51 pm

Los Vagos Thug

Scythe

Scyth

by Scythe » June 22, 2023, 12:57 pm

After the [Lsrcr] tag is removed, I feel all players are equal.

Meow

by Meow » July 1, 2023, 2:08 am
BeaTen. wrote :
Tag needs to be applied for if it's ever going to come back. Players will always be treated differently regardless of the tag status, i mean you have army ahc, swat staff, pagati staff, moderators, admins, they will always be treated differently, it certainly doesn't mean we will remove all these ranks.

On point.

fuckmehard

TMH

by fuckmehard » July 8, 2023, 12:46 pm
No Need
47 posts Page 4 of 5
Return to “Server Suggestions”