If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

1 post Page 1 of 1

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » July 1, 2023, 11:53 am
Your name: netwooRk[14
Suggestion headline: What I can't understand is how typing a command (clicking upper key and pressing enter which isn't even typing) from a mile radius takes off a chunk of your health bar to half when being tazed two or three times. If this feature is being fit and logical to you, that is very fine and completely ignore this, however, I have many difficulties understanding this not being major factor that is too advantageous to LEO faction among the fact that is actually super easy to arrest a criminal when they are on foot, especially versus numerous of LEO players. What I suggest, if you also don't find this fit and logical to you, that tazing should not deduct any of health points.

This should probably go into bug reports section but since I post here, I'll just add this here. Drive by sometimes doesn't work, I don't know how it bugs but yes, it is quite annoying having to replace the vehicle in order for it to work and damage bike drivers. Hopefully this is under work. Thank you very much.
Picture: Isn't needed
Importance of suggestion: I don't know how much it would mean to other players or server. Those who care for the better balance and gameplay would likely have greater value toward this.
Why should it be accepted: Because it betters the gameplay and balances it for everyone in a fair way which is the main point.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Server Suggestions”