^^

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

11 posts Page 1 of 2

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » August 21, 2023, 3:01 am
Your name: Revenant.
Suggestion headline: Add
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 7.5/10
Why should it be accepted: Alright, first one is about drug dealer " when i spawn as drug dealer " i doesn't get drugs like before 500 well, if even add 250 grams at least it would be nice, Items rack for groups " 2000$ per 10 looks bad so you mustly to mention more and allow members refill as well for rack and it'll be useful if allow it buy at least 300+ or return old system, I've seen some updates in shop and it's cool yes, i hope change price in name change it is cost 12 dps it's expensive so you must to make discount also in it like other, it will be nice if return back vortex again in shop and tag applications that's it

YassoVendetta

YassoVendetta

by YassoVendetta » August 22, 2023, 11:07 am
bad idea, and also this new updates is good.

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » August 22, 2023, 11:42 am
YassoVendetta wrote :
bad idea, and also this new updates is good.

I did not mention that " Bad updates etc " So suggest means mention more items to members buy for items rack etc and as they updated the price in shop why not to bring back vortex again in it ? thanks for your understanding

Meow

by Meow » August 22, 2023, 11:46 am
Updates are being made for a reason, you can not ask them to revert everything back to 2019. However, I still think we need to bring 500 drugs on spawn for drug dealers back, so I'm going positive only on this one.

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » August 22, 2023, 11:53 am
Meow wrote :
Updates are being made for a reason, you can not ask them to revert everything back to 2019. However, I still think we need to bring 500 drugs on spawn for drug dealers back, so I'm going positive only on this one.

I see, we can ignore bring vortex and tag applications so, Drug dealers and mention more items rack to members refill that's it

I'll leave it to devs

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » August 22, 2023, 12:16 pm
+1

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » August 28, 2023, 10:35 am
Revenant. wrote :
Your name: Revenant.
Suggestion headline: Add
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 7.5/10
Why should it be accepted: Alright, first one is about drug dealer " when i spawn as drug dealer " i doesn't get drugs like before 500 well, if even add 250 grams at least it would be nice, Items rack for groups " 2000$ per 10 looks bad so you mustly to mention more and allow members refill as well for rack and it'll be useful if allow it buy at least 300+ or return old system, I've seen some updates in shop and it's cool yes, i hope change price in name change it is cost 12 dps it's expensive so you must to make discount also in it like other, it will be nice if return back vortex again in shop and tag applications that's it

Pls return old system of refill drug rack, dm me on discord to know more information and what i mean exactly.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » August 28, 2023, 11:05 am
I agree with Meow here. The whole reason drugs got nerfed so hard wasn't because staff were being dicks, it was because of near constant abuse. Everyone was given them as a tool to help them in gameplay, and yet instead of using it responsibly and respectfully, it was used far more than it ever should have been, and many cafe users were exploiting a bug to become literally invincible. To put this in perspective, I spawn with 250 drugs/injections because of my /dweap. The only time I use them is when I fall back to cover and let them slowly refill my health, or if I'm driving away. But I know some people who have /takedrugs 5 at the ready and will literally keep themselves at full health without ever being close to death, and it ruins the game for those of us who fight fairly.

I'll support giving drug dealers drugs on spawn, so they can sell, but that's it.

Checkmate

Checkmate
Donator

by Checkmate » August 29, 2023, 5:24 pm
Agree with the suggestion that 500 drugs on spawn for drug dealers should bring back because right now drug dealer class is useless and i also think that anyone except leos obv should be able to buy drugs from drug house which is near iddlewood but the price for other classes should be expensive and for drug dealer class should be cheap.

Kakaroto.

Kakaroto.

by Kakaroto. » August 30, 2023, 5:42 am
+1

KaKaRoTo.Anyways I have failed in S.W.A.T. But that not the final is the first I will try and try to join faction S.W.A.T. Really I have to try with my best to join as faction S.W.A.T. I know lets not hard to pass the test but KaKaRoto. Never will give up

My Groups★StuntKings★
★The Buzzards★
★Los Vagos★
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Server Suggestions”