Suggestion for server

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

5 posts Page 1 of 1

xtcpekanbaru007

XTCPekanbaru

by xtcpekanbaru007 » December 17, 2023, 6:36 am
Ingame: xtcpekanbaru
Forum: xtcpekanbaru007
Suggestion headline:
1. Reputation players on his /stats
2. Vehicles spawn

Why should it be accepted:
1. Reputation
Developer must add server database for any players can check /stats each other
example: /stats (id/username)

Reputation was very needed on server, if some manager gruop interested to invite another player on his gruop basicly they know the players are worth it or no to got invited.
Not only about group, another players can be filtering player to be his friends on server.
We'all know no one wanna team up with rulesbreak/cheaters, when someone ask for cophunt/teamup to bank robbery they can check player reputaion.

Players with bad reputaion will automatic kicked on server group ( Regular players ) and the players will got back the rights when he already have positive reputaion.

We'all can use reputaion with this commands /posrepu (ID) 1 reputaion increase 0.2,5% and when players do a big mistake like rulesbreak or insulting players/sara or anything hurt other players someone can give bad reputaion with /badrepu (ID) players will lost 0.5% reputaion level.

Reputation was automatic added on his /stats.

2. Vehicles spawn
Server need reset vehicles spawn for 1days

So much i already find group vehicles blockade the rute, we can find at Idlewood 24/7 store.
All Akatsuki vehicles go down from mainbase group at 24/7 store and blockade the rute and i hate this. and we didn't need contacts some staff for reset all vehicles spawn because server can do this if developer accept my suggestion.

Too much suggestion i can share for server but i think we still didn't need it for now, and i hope you understand what i said, this all i write on google translate :D

Thanks for reading this suggestion.
Regards,
xtcpekanbaru

HandSome.

Kyou

by HandSome. » December 17, 2023, 7:34 am
xtcpekanbaru007 wrote :
Ingame: xtcpekanbaru
Forum: xtcpekanbaru007
Suggestion headline:
1. Reputation players on his /stats
2. Vehicles spawn

Why should it be accepted:
1. Reputation
Developer must add server database for any players can check /stats each other
example: /stats (id/username)

Reputation was very needed on server, if some manager gruop interested to invite another player on his gruop basicly they know the players are worth it or no to got invited.
Not only about group, another players can be filtering player to be his friends on server.
We'all know no one wanna team up with rulesbreak/cheaters, when someone ask for cophunt/teamup to bank robbery they can check player reputaion.

Players with bad reputaion will automatic kicked on server group ( Regular players ) and the players will got back the rights when he already have positive reputaion.

We'all can use reputaion with this commands /posrepu (ID) 1 reputaion increase 0.2,5% and when players do a big mistake like rulesbreak or insulting players/sara or anything hurt other players someone can give bad reputaion with /badrepu (ID) players will lost 0.5% reputaion level.

Reputation was automatic added on his /stats.

2. Vehicles spawn
Server need reset vehicles spawn for 1days

So much i already find group vehicles blockade the rute, we can find at Idlewood 24/7 store.
All Akatsuki vehicles go down from mainbase group at 24/7 store and blockade the rute and i hate this. and we didn't need contacts some staff for reset all vehicles spawn because server can do this if developer accept my suggestion.

Too much suggestion i can share for server but i think we still didn't need it for now, and i hope you understand what i said, this all i write on google translate :D

Thanks for reading this suggestion.
Regards,
xtcpekanbaru

1. no need
All Akatsuki vehicles go down from mainbase group at 24/7 store and blockade the rute and i hate this.

Coz u are playing on mobile thats why its happening to u
Current Positions
Spoiler: show
Pagati
Athena
Absynth Crew
Renegades
Vics gang
The buzzards
Lelis squad
Ufc Fighter

Former Positions
Spoiler: show
Akatsuki
Blackouts
Terrorist
Devils
National Crime Syndicate
Stuntkings
PcoO
Saints
LSPDU
Dom Famiglia

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » December 17, 2023, 6:35 pm
1: This is a double edged sword. Very few players have clean records, and won't mean shit when assholes make new accounts because they get banned. Even worse is nothing is stopping players from spamming the whole negative rep thing on people. I can totally see some asshole making a dozen alts and having his buddies make a dozen alts to trash the reputation of someone to get them kicked. Absolutely terrible idea that'll make it so no one has anything and you'll break the whole server.

2: That's a bug from mobile... which is likely to get you banned because it contains a shitload of cheats. So, I'd suggest you stop using that.

xtcpekanbaru007

XTCPekanbaru

by xtcpekanbaru007 » December 17, 2023, 7:28 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
1: This is a double edged sword. Very few players have clean records, and won't mean shit when assholes make new accounts because they get banned. Even worse is nothing is stopping players from spamming the whole negative rep thing on people. I can totally see some asshole making a dozen alts and having his buddies make a dozen alts to trash the reputation of someone to get them kicked. Absolutely terrible idea that'll make it so no one has anything and you'll break the whole server.

2: That's a bug from mobile... which is likely to get you banned because it contains a shitload of cheats. So, I'd suggest you stop using that.

1. Reputaion same as Ls-rcr tag but more function with cmds, i'm know u means.. cmds need minimum score for using.

2. Come'on karu, Bex & Wanted said playing on mobile device didn't recommended cuz will auto ban by server. They're didn't said no allowed so whats wrong? we must adapted too for tech, fyi i'm was an admen too on another server so must check server 24/7 and i'm already use this app samp launcher since 2019/2020 and already too for checking files one by ones... i'm never using cheats or third party too. this shit didn't only on mobile device, before my pc broken i'm feel this shit too vehicles blockade everywhere rute at LS whatever if group vehicles or own vehicles and thats why i'm using this for playing, i'm just another players wanna feel old memories on this server when playing at Internetcafe.

Try to thinking again about my suggestion ;) see the another side positive vibes hehe.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » December 17, 2023, 7:34 pm
xtcpekanbaru007 wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

1. Reputaion same as Ls-rcr tag but more function with cmds, i'm know u means.. cmds need minimum score for using.

2. Come'on karu, Bex & Wanted said playing on mobile device didn't recommended cuz will auto ban by server. They're didn't said no allowed so whats wrong? we must adapted too for tech, fyi i'm was an admen too on another server so must check server 24/7 and i'm already use this app samp launcher since 2019/2020 and already too for checking files one by ones... i'm never using cheats or third party too. this shit didn't only on mobile device, before my pc broken i'm feel this shit too vehicles blockade everywhere rute at LS whatever if group vehicles or own vehicles and thats why i'm using this for playing, i'm just another players wanna feel old memories on this server when playing at Internetcafe.

Try to thinking again about my suggestion ;) see the another side positive vibes hehe.

1: I am telling you, giving players the ability to add reputation based on nothing but their opinion with it leading to them getting auto-kicked from groups will end horribly. To prove my point, if this idea gets accepted and added, my first act will be to have every member of Pagati drop your reputation into the void so you get dropped from every group simply to prove my point that it's a terrible idea.

2: If multiple people tell you playing mobile is a bad idea, maybe it's a bad idea. It doesn't matter if you check your files, the problem is based in how the mobile version works with the game. I assume it's due to the controls or some form of sync problem, but many issues have been found and quite a few players have been autobanned using the mobile version even while they weren't cheating, so I again say that while it's not disallowed, it's a bad idea either way.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Server Suggestions”