suggestion- bring back vortex to our main server

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

19 posts Page 1 of 2

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » January 31, 2024, 4:30 pm
Your name: Okaman
Suggestion headline: Add/vortex
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 8/10
Why should it be accepted: Hello Wonderfull to all staff of the Community i'm here to create suggestion to bring back the vortex once again to our server because it was basc weapon at the server since i've started playing at this community and we all know this plus However i know well why you decided to removing the vortex at first time because to avoid Death players and Receive some more reports whole day but currently you already have been fixed this problem recently as i know you couldn't Death Innocent people now so why you keep it away? it plus vortex was a source of fun to playing agasint police i hope you bring back vortex because it's not necssery to remove it since everything is better today i hope our players say Their point of view
thanks it's up to our community staff currently
Cheers
Last edited by OkaManThe$Wolf on January 31, 2024, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 31, 2024, 4:51 pm
It was removed because it was stupidly OP, and will stay removed.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » January 31, 2024, 5:13 pm
You meant, Vortex users can damage without even think now since it's fixed ''as you said"

It's overpowered vehicle and not welcome in server like lsrcr, new damaging system will make it even worst.. -1

mr.belal

@Monster@

by mr.belal » January 31, 2024, 5:15 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
It was removed because it was stupidly OP, and will stay removed.

Hey Sers why will stay removed how do you know and you're not admin So, if the vortex is back again to game really a good one because will back a old years and the vortex let the cops be hard to arresteds the criminals and you have to get a lot of kills with vortex I hope to get the vortex back on game again to see old things. I think the vortex have been deleted from 4 or 5 years So, if can give to vortex a chance again to back as game this a great one too I was dealt with admins when removed the vortex because there was a Deatmaching, by who driving the vortex new updates in the server so, If you civillan so can't kill same civillan and cops can't kill cops i deal with is updates. anyway i have to deal with okaman about is suggetions and cheers Monster. Vote: Positive

mr.belal

@Monster@

by mr.belal » January 31, 2024, 5:16 pm
ExTerminator wrote :
You meant, Vortex users can damage without even think now since it's fixed ''as you said"

It's overpowered vehicle and not welcome in server like lsrcr, new damaging system will make it even worst.. -1

How the vortex not welcome in server again and there a fixed the problems when users can get a damages, so well updates I wanna to show old players will say what about vortex

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » January 31, 2024, 5:36 pm
How the vortex not welcome in server again and there a fixed the problems when users can get a damages, so well updates I wanna to show old players will say what about vortex

vortex users who can DM others without fear disrupts this balance, potentially leading to overpowering situations. Such abilities can create an unfair advantage, undermining the essence of roleplay and compromising the experience for others. Therefore, to preserve the integrity of the server and ensure an enjoyable experience for all participants, vortex may not be welcome in lsrcr community again.

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » January 31, 2024, 6:40 pm
+1 I agree with oka

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 31, 2024, 7:17 pm
mr.belal wrote :
ExTerminator wrote :

The problem wasn't that users were being DMed. While the new system fixes that, and if that was the sole problem, I'd be in support of this.

But the problem was how overpowered the Vortex was. It is essentially an aimbot and allows a single user to just ride around and cause massive damage without any real threat. A single vortex can slaughter dozens of cops in mere seconds while the cops themselves have no way to actually end the chaos aside from hoping they can do enough damage before the driver can reach a repair shop. Now, give the drive a single mechanic able to fix them over and over, and now there is NO WAY to stop that user from being practically invincible. It's simply too strong, and that's why it needs to stay removed.

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » January 31, 2024, 8:00 pm
with current damage values even a normal bike is a vortex with better manoeuvrability

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » January 31, 2024, 8:47 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
with current damage values even a normal bike is a vortex with better manoeuvrability

yeah but not necssery to remove vortax while we Couldn't Dm anymore true?

19 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Server Suggestions”