Let's see other opinion.

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

15 posts Page 2 of 2

Alessandro

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » February 4, 2024, 12:37 pm
ExTerminator wrote :
I don't know what is it comes to new group. Never mind, it's a bad idea and it will make the server easier. Easier means bored. The hard way is always fun in the game. And this suggestion is useful to group staff, so I choose current refilling, better and harder. Harder is funnier. -1

I don't blame because new group adding, i told maybe because new group adding in game so, you may read above then think first.

Nevermind, if you all disagree then lock this topic
#admin

Cobla

Cobla

by Cobla » February 4, 2024, 1:01 pm
Agree +1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 4, 2024, 1:37 pm
Sorry Tommy, but no.

Groups are a privilege that have been abused for years. The point of a group should be to provide the basic needs and team mates... but instead it's just a way to cop hunt. And cop hunting is why our numbers suck.

Eslam101

Eslam

by Eslam101 » February 4, 2024, 5:06 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Sorry Tommy, but no.

Groups are a privilege that have been abused for years. The point of a group should be to provide the basic needs and team mates... but instead it's just a way to cop hunt. And cop hunting is why our numbers suck.

nope permanently bans + until now they dont have a way to detect users of keybinder .
if user or keybinder catch me he types /taze + /cuff + /ar and I'm trying to look at his ID so I can shock him , its insane , if u cant detect keybinder u should make criminal skin more powerful but its gonna be unfair for clear players .
im not in group so i dont know the new refill system and groups new update so i cant tell you my opinion tommy

Cobla

Cobla

by Cobla » February 7, 2024, 5:58 pm
PjokerOrange wrote :
Agree +1
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Server Suggestions”