Let's see other opinion.

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

17 posts Page 2 of 2

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » February 4, 2024, 12:37 pm
ExTerminator wrote :
I don't know what is it comes to new group. Never mind, it's a bad idea and it will make the server easier. Easier means bored. The hard way is always fun in the game. And this suggestion is useful to group staff, so I choose current refilling, better and harder. Harder is funnier. -1

I don't blame because new group adding, i told maybe because new group adding in game so, you may read above then think first.

Nevermind, if you all disagree then lock this topic
#admin

Cobla

Cobla

by Cobla » February 4, 2024, 1:01 pm
Agree +1
+Cobla+

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 4, 2024, 1:37 pm
Sorry Tommy, but no.

Groups are a privilege that have been abused for years. The point of a group should be to provide the basic needs and team mates... but instead it's just a way to cop hunt. And cop hunting is why our numbers suck.

Eslam101

Eslam

by Eslam101 » February 4, 2024, 5:06 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Sorry Tommy, but no.

Groups are a privilege that have been abused for years. The point of a group should be to provide the basic needs and team mates... but instead it's just a way to cop hunt. And cop hunting is why our numbers suck.

nope permanently bans + until now they dont have a way to detect users of keybinder .
if user or keybinder catch me he types /taze + /cuff + /ar and I'm trying to look at his ID so I can shock him , its insane , if u cant detect keybinder u should make criminal skin more powerful but its gonna be unfair for clear players .
im not in group so i dont know the new refill system and groups new update so i cant tell you my opinion tommy

Cobla

Cobla

by Cobla » February 7, 2024, 5:58 pm
PjokerOrange wrote :
Agree +1
+Cobla+

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » May 20, 2024, 11:09 pm
Any comment?

Andro_Pineda

andro_pineda

by Andro_Pineda » May 21, 2024, 2:51 am
Eslam101 wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Sorry Tommy, but no.

nope permanently bans + until now they dont have a way to detect users of keybinder .
if user or keybinder catch me he types /taze + /cuff + /ar and I'm trying to look at his ID so I can shock him , its insane , if u cant detect keybinder u should make criminal skin more powerful but its gonna be unfair for clear players .
im not in group so i dont know the new refill system and groups new update so i cant tell you my opinion tommy

Permanent bans are not given unless you were caught cheating. Anyway, the reason that they might not be adding a keybind detection are because some people have fast speed of commands. People like Fady, and yes with the pre-type /taze id, copied /cuff id the only thing you'll have to type is /ar id, which can be mistakenly a keybind. Anyway, the reason you think that the server was alive because of cophunt is because of the aimbot users which were banned.

Anyway, it's a negative for me, Tommy.
I'll agree with Exterminator this time, the current refill system is more enjoyable since we have to work hard for it to be refilled which as Exterminator said is funnier. Plus if we do that, other things like The Black Market will not be used like the way it is used now.

Back from the grave!

Former Top 24 Hitman

Former Positions:
VLA - Mano Derecha
Terrorists - Head Training Officer
Saints - Training Officer
San Andreas Special Force - Commander
National Crime Syndicate - Captain
Dom Famiglia - Caporegime
TGOLS - Assassin(Old rank 3)
Leone Family - Soldier

Terrorists4Life!