Let's see other opinion.

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

15 posts Page 1 of 2

Alessandro

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » February 2, 2024, 7:24 pm
Your name: Tommy
Suggestion headline: Just mention more and it will be useful.
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: It must be 10/10
Why should it be accepted: So, before adding the new group in the game, you would like to implement a VIP rank system. This system would allow VIP members to receive weapons if the weapon rack is empty. This feature would be beneficial for both the group staff and VIP members, Additionally, you would like to adjust the refilling prices for the weapon rack. The price for non-VIP packet members would be set at a minimum of 35k, while VIP members would have a reduced price of 20k. Furthermore, you would like to set the maximum limit for the weapon rack to 150 at least.
Example
VIP packet
25k for 10 present

Non vip packet

35k for 10 present

Not sure if I mentioned that before or not So: Let's talk out about items system
ou would like to modify the system to allow members to refill the items rack by purchasing items from a 24/7 shop. Each item would cost 2k, and members would be able to buy up to 5 packages. Each package would contain 50 items, which you feel is not sufficient considering that members often use multiple items during gameplay (such as shock/pcs where they need 3 per pcs and 2 times from shocks). This results in a total of 9 items consumed, and if members are participating in a cophunt, the racks will quickly become empty.

To address this issue, you would like to either allow members to buy more than 5 packages or increase the number of items per package available in the 24/7 shop.
Example

500 items package cost 30k

Better than buy 5 items package and it gives you 50 in items rack so,
Last edited by Alessandro on February 3, 2024, 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

HandSome.

Kyou

by HandSome. » February 3, 2024, 7:02 pm
This is what we are looking for, and Tommy did a good job, so we need to refill as many items/weapons as possible as well I agree with Tommy's suggestion
Current Positions
Pagati
Athena
Absynth Crew
Renegades
Vics gang
The buzzards
Lelis squad
Ufc Fighter

Former Positions
Akatsuki
Blackouts
Terrorist
Devils
National Crime Syndicate
Stuntkings
PcoO
Saints
LSPDU
Dom Famiglia

Meow

by Meow » February 3, 2024, 7:44 pm
What if a certain group does not have “vip” rank

Alessandro

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » February 3, 2024, 7:46 pm
Meow wrote :
What if a certain group does not have a “vip” rank

Then we should remove the command of vip rank :P

it gives you weapons/items/drugs and access - spawn second base and drive - vehicles for vip only

Note: all i want to say just mention more items and presents for weapon rack, it doesn't matter if you're vip member but it will be useful for all group members.

Meow

by Meow » February 3, 2024, 7:53 pm
Tommy wrote :
Meow wrote :
What if a certain group does not have a “vip” rank

Then we should remove the command of vip rank :P

it gives you weapons/items/drugs and access - spawn second base and drive - vehicles for vip only

Note: all i want to say just mention more items and presents for weapon rack

Free weapons/items/drugs should be available only to those who are having vip packet, this is why I think it should remain the way it is currently as it’s much harder to refill the racks than we used to do before.

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » February 3, 2024, 8:38 pm
Agree +1

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » February 3, 2024, 9:34 pm
In fact i don't feel comfortable with this suggestion , also the current refilling system is Very good ,So i'm Going with Negative "

Blackouts - Secret agent!

Alessandro

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » February 3, 2024, 9:47 pm
ClaVius wrote :
In fact i don't feel comfortable with this suggestion , also the current refilling system is Very good ,So i'm Going with Negative "

I've explained to meow already on discord so if anyone of them do not understand this suggestion you may contact me on discord and you will get my point so not matter just voting i agree +1 or even " Negative " you need reason to explain us why it would be accept? or even reject?

Crusheer

Crusheer

by Crusheer » February 4, 2024, 7:03 am
HandSome. wrote :
This is what we are looking for, and Tommy did a good job, so we need to refill as many items/weapons as possible as well I agree with Tommy's suggestion

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » February 4, 2024, 7:57 am
I don't know what is it comes to new group. Never mind, it's a bad idea and it will make the server easier. Easier means bored. The hard way is always fun in the game. And this suggestion is useful to group staff, so I choose current refilling, better and harder. Harder is funnier. -1
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Server Suggestions”