Reallow single DM reports

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » March 4, 2024, 8:58 am
Your name: Lost_Soul
Suggestion headline: Reallow single DM reporting
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 10, it's becoming a very malicious problem
Why should it be accepted: When this first started a month ago, I thought it was an isolated case, but since then it's become a nearly daily thing. Cafe pricks are now using motorcycles to shoot up your cars, and it's accomplishing one of two things...

1: You stay in your car and it explodes, causing you to have a respawn bug and have to relog
2: If you leave your car, they spam rob/rape you.

Now, I told one user this wasn't allowed... his reply was "single deathmatch no reportable" meaning he knows full well this is wrong, but also knows that as long as he doesn't do it to the same user, he literally cannot be reported under current rules. And these aren't new users, they are idiots with 3000+ score. They found a loophole in the rules and are exploiting it for score and to annoy other users, knowing they likely won't face punishment. I understand the rule for accidental cases, but I think if a player DMs your car then tries to rob/rape you, it's clearly no mistake.

HandSome.

Kyou

by HandSome. » March 4, 2024, 11:25 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
When this first started a month ago, I thought it was an isolated case, but since then it's become a nearly daily thing. Cafe pricks are now using motorcycles to shoot up your cars, and it's accomplishing one of two things...

1: You stay in your car and it explodes, causing you to have a respawn bug and have to relog
2: If you leave your car, they spam rob/rape you.

Now, I told one user this wasn't allowed... his reply was "single deathmatch no reportable" meaning he knows full well this is wrong, but also knows that as long as he doesn't do it to the same user, he literally cannot be reported under current rules. And these aren't new users, they are idiots with 3000+ score. They found a loophole in the rules and are exploiting it for score and to annoy other users, knowing they likely won't face punishment. I understand the rule for accidental cases, but I think if a player DMs your car then tries to rob/rape you, it's clearly no mistake.

I agree with this. this case is similar to mine. today i was fishing in santa maria beach. then a policeman(rollen) came to punch me(dm fist), even though at that time i didn't have illegal fish. then i ran to my car, and he jumped towards my car, and made my car explode because of his kick(dm fist). and i lost my fish that i grinded for 2 hours.
Current Positions
Pagati
Athena
Absynth Crew
Renegades
Vics gang
The buzzards
Lelis squad
Ufc Fighter

Former Positions
Akatsuki
Blackouts
Terrorist
Devils
National Crime Syndicate
Stuntkings
PcoO
Saints
LSPDU
Dom Famiglia

HandSome.

Kyou

by HandSome. » March 4, 2024, 11:30 am
side note, hopefully there will be an update of this fishing system. so that when a person dies who is fishing he will not lose his fish until he quit the game. :D, cuz server already low crims. thats why fishing is better for me XD
Current Positions
Pagati
Athena
Absynth Crew
Renegades
Vics gang
The buzzards
Lelis squad
Ufc Fighter

Former Positions