[Read Me] Replying to a suggestion

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Gorm

Gorm
Donator

by Gorm » December 9, 2014, 8:08 pm
Hello guys,

I've been reading through several suggestion topics recently, and I've seen a lot of replies saying either "Positive", "Negative" or "Neutral", just like in SWAT/ARMY applications. While it's appreciated that you guys take part in these discussions, I would like to kindly ask you to avoid making such short posts, because they don't tell us anything. We want to know what you think, what your opinion on the matter is. When replying to a suggestion topic, please raid your mind and try to express the positives and negatives about that suggestion, and what led to your final decision. Warnings might be issued for that.

It's also nice to help contribute to an idea, if someone has a suggestion for something and you believe you have an idea for how it could work, suggest it. When it comes to ideas, quantity is preferred over quality. The reason for that is when several people come up with ideas together, people will inspire each other and in the end the best ideas are the ones that will be chosen anyway. The bad ideas might also be excluded from the start if they are not possible or not worth the time for instance, but there is no shame in suggesting an idea that isn't accepted. All your suggestions are appreciated!

Forum warnings will be handed out to players who fail to follow these simple instructions, and if the a player repeatedly fails to follow them, they might be restricted to reading only in the section.

Thanks!

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » November 29, 2017, 2:06 pm
I have updated this topic and added two paragraphs to it, please do take a look.
signature
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Server Suggestions”