Suggestions for group system

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

56 posts Page 6 of 6

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » October 13, 2018, 2:32 am
Playa wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Playa wrote :
So basically what you are saying is lets let the criminals kill the cops at all times and also force us to duel the criminals even if our job is to arrest them. I will do you one better, lets just remove /ar and /drag.

Who said you to participate in riot? If you don't want to join the riot it's up to you. No one is forcing you.

Lol you have to always go against my replies dont you. Anyway, imagine all the groups hosting their riots, who do you expect the cops to arrest? The admin riots in jefferson motel etc are enough, nothing else is needed.

First of all you always think about cops as you always play as a cop or in swat skin. You always prefer to see upgradations in your faction only. That's why I am against your reply everytime.
Comimg on the topic king has mentioned that a specified rank can organise riot maybe that rank will be leader. And you are saying what if all are started riots at same time. How is this possible if the rank is set to leader. Leader is not as active as members do.
And there can be a limit set that at moment only 2 riots can be started.

I play as a cop and criminal both. I think both perspective. Half of the time you guys scream in main chat more crimes. And if there is a step towards more crime you always come up with a negative.
I am same!

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » October 13, 2018, 5:35 am
Robin wrote :
You are already powerful enough with shocks and all the BM items that are used during riots, lets not nerf anyone else.

If you took sometime in reading the suggestion then you would not reply with this. As he has mentioned that both cops and Criminals will not be able to use any cmd as cmd in riot mode will be disabled. So how can criminals use bm items and drugs and inject both can use.
I don't think this is gonna nerf anyone.
I am same!

Playa

Playa

by Playa » October 13, 2018, 8:18 am
Ducati. wrote :
Playa wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Who said you to participate in riot? If you don't want to join the riot it's up to you. No one is forcing you.

Lol you have to always go against my replies dont you. Anyway, imagine all the groups hosting their riots, who do you expect the cops to arrest? The admin riots in jefferson motel etc are enough, nothing else is needed.

First of all you always think about cops as you always play as a cop or in swat skin. You always prefer to see upgradations in your faction only. That's why I am against your reply everytime.
Comimg on the topic king has mentioned that a specified rank can organise riot maybe that rank will be leader. And you are saying what if all are started riots at same time. How is this possible if the rank is set to leader. Leader is not as active as members do.
And there can be a limit set that at moment only 2 riots can be started.

I play as a cop and criminal both. I think both perspective. Half of the time you guys scream in main chat more crimes. And if there is a step towards more crime you always come up with a negative.

Yeah what's the point of crimes if you are disallowing cops to arrest them. And is it not possible that the terrorists leader, mbr leader and blackouts leader are online at the same point. Also, there are more than 2 leaders in almost every group. Let groups be groups, this is not a death match server, its a cops and robbers server, stop disrupting the gameplay and stop making it into a DM server. The number of riots hosted by admins in Jefferson are enough.

Add me on steam!

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » October 14, 2018, 4:21 am
Playa wrote :
Yeah what's the point of crimes if you are disallowing cops to arrest them. And is it not possible that the terrorists leader, mbr leader and blackouts leader are online at the same point. Also, there are more than 2 leaders in almost every group. Let groups be groups, this is not a death match server, its a cops and robbers server, stop disrupting the gameplay and stop making it into a DM server. The number of riots hosted by admins in Jefferson are enough.

Yes there can be 2-3 leaders of group online at the same time. For it Limitations could be set like Only 1or 2 group can engage in a riot on the same time. Secondly if a group has lets say 8+ members online then only they can start riot? So there will be limited riots. As only active groups can engage in riots and it is fun for both cops and crimimals. Not all cops are interested in arresting. So I am saying it again it's your wish you are not forced to be a part of this stuff if you don't want to kill.

And about jefferson motel riots they atr quite rare and mostly I see always rulebrake in it mostly players rush and admins finish the riot due to not following orders.

Think wisely!
I am same!

WareHit

WareHit
Game Administrator

by WareHit » February 8, 2021, 1:37 pm
Hi ,I would suggest adding some kind of logs for gates and elevators. so that leaders of groups get to know if someone of the group members leave both of them open or abuse them for any reason. Thanks.

BY FLA$H

●Do you need assistance?

Amin

AmouN

by Amin » March 20, 2021, 12:09 am
viewtopic.php?f=620&t=112877
viewtopic.php?f=620&t=112288
These are some really usefull and cool suggestions , you might wanna have a look
56 posts Page 6 of 6
Return to “Server Suggestions”