Suggestions for group system

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

56 posts Page 2 of 6

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » April 19, 2017, 5:30 pm
Mr.DollarMan wrote :
1st:
Remove the probability and percentage system from the weapon rack. Replace it with a limited amount of total bullets (100,000). Per click on certain weapon should give around 500 bullets instead of 4000 and the total number of bullets that a player could take including all weapons in one spawn should be 5000 maximum.
When there will be 0 bullets left out of 100,000 in the weapon racks it will require a refill of 250k.

You stated this before, and we said you were right. It won't be easy to merge the entire system overnight so it will most likely be done, it will just take some time. I agree with this as well, +1.

Mr.DollarMan wrote :
2nd:
Duel arena in every base was made for letting their members to duel with each other and improving their dueling skills.
According to the latest update. If a member is having wanted level he can’t enter in any interior of the base (I am not sure if this has been implemented for every group’s interior or just Terrorists, because I suggested it for Terrorists). So there is no chance of cops complaining about base/interior abuse.

This will help to filter out reports and people thinking they are smart enough in just running to a secluded area to LEO's.
I agree with this as well, +1.

Mr.DollarMan wrote :
What I wanted to suggest is that duel arena should have anything (Gas Cylinder, Fire, Etc) which allows a player to kill himself in order to respawn and come for the duel again. It is because if he is wanted inside the interior there is no way that he can kill himself, unless some other member comes and do it and if the wanted players go out there will be a cop camping for him outside the duel arena. Just to make sure they enjoy their duel this should be done.

It's your gameplay choice to want to enclose yourself in a base and duel, with one possible outcome being that a cop arrests you as you are exiting/re-entering the enclosed area. Don't agree with this, -1.

Mr.DollarMan wrote :
3rd:
An automatic rights giving system should be introduced, I will explain what I mean by this.
If a member in a certain group gets suspended for 5 days and a leader takes his rights, it should be given back to him after 5 days, as soon as his suspension is finished.
Same as the temporary ban system. A player gets banned for 5 days and after 5 days he automatically gets unbanned.

That’s all for now.

So essentially just take away one of a leader's responsibilities... The "pain" of this comes with leading a group, and you could appoint people to keep tabs on who needs to be added at what time if you don't feel like doing it/are busy to do it yourself. Don't agree with this, -1.

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

by Mr.DollarMan » April 19, 2017, 5:48 pm
Rally3 wrote :
This will help to filter out reports and people thinking they are smart enough in just running to a secluded area to LEO's.
I agree with this as well, +1.

This has already been implemented, I was just stating this to explain my entire suggestion.

Rally3 wrote :
Don't agree with this, -1.

Then there is no point of creating a duel arena for our members if they can't duel without any fear of being arrested after the duel. Most of the LEO's are campers and they wait outside the duel arena to arrest a player. With this a member will not come outside the interior after he wins a duel because he knows he will get arrested by a LEO. This will just ruin the duel arena's purpose. If the interior can't be abused then there shouldn't be any objection of placing such object will help the members to kill themselves after they win a duel and wants to duel again with their full HP and armor.

Rally3 wrote :
So essentially just take away one of a leader's responsibilities... The "pain" of this comes with leading a group, and you could appoint people to keep tabs on who needs to be added at what time if you don't feel like doing it/are busy to do it yourself. Don't agree with this, -1.

Leaders aren't online 24/7 in the server. There are times when leaders aren't online and a certain player wants his right back after their suspension gets finished, also there can be a possibility that a leader can go inactive on the same date. So it will be an advantage for the members for not waiting for a leader to come online to give their rights back.

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » April 19, 2017, 5:55 pm
As far as the duel arena, it's still gameplay to be expected but I've already said what I had to say about that

Mr.Dollarman wrote :
Leaders aren't online 24/7 in the server. There are times when leaders aren't online and a certain player wants his right back after their suspension gets finished, also there can be a possibility that a leader can go inactive on the same date. So it will be an advantage for the members for not waiting for a leader to come online to give their rights back.

Check what I said before.. lol
you could appoint people to keep tabs on who needs to be added at what time if you don't feel like doing it/are busy to do it yourself.

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

by Zoroark » April 19, 2017, 6:03 pm
Rally3 wrote :
Zoroark wrote :
I would suggest letting group leaders change car colors, but that'd involve too much work for little gain.

Don't agree with this, since car colors are supposed to be the same color as the group (afaik) and if they want them to be changed, they can talk to have their cars changed to their desired color. If this is an individual thing, then they can just go to transfender/p&s/wheels-arch/etc. and change it themselves.

-1 on this.

Zoroark wrote :
However can we have a group leader have a request command like /request 5 and they will get a message saying they are requested to be in skin. However allow a response command with a simple Y/N like /a N or Y.

While I do agree that a sort of "call to arms" can be good, group leaders can still type it out on main chat or /pm whoever needs to get online. I do agree that it may make things easier, but still somewhat pointless as the members should be paying attention to either /pm or chat, or whatnot.

Neutral on this.

For suggestion one, I just stated that because it was an idea for a group who doesn't have a set color. (But as I stated it's too much work for little gain)

Suggestion 2 is because it would be a nice feature. For an overall standpoint it's pointless as you stated, so if it gets accepted Yeay if not, in the end it was just an idea I heard somewhere then threw in here (and added to it cause I liked it and if I was a group leader I'd use it)

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

by Mr.DollarMan » April 19, 2017, 6:05 pm
Rally3 wrote :
As far as the duel arena, it's still gameplay to be expected but I've already said what I had to say about that

I tried my best to explain you, but if you are going to stick with your point then I can't force you to change that.

Rally3 wrote :
Mr.Dollarman wrote :

Check what I said before.. lol

you could appoint people to keep tabs on who needs to be added at what time if you don't feel like doing it/are busy to do it yourself.

I can not trust anyone else to do this job except the staff team of my group. Also, I can't appoint other players for this job because then I will have to allow them to have rank 5 or 6 which is supposed to be with a Leader and staff team of the group and it will be a risk for me.

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » April 19, 2017, 6:15 pm
You say you try to explain as if there were no chance for you to be wrong, anyways not that it affects me at all, just wanted to voice my opinions on your suggestions.

I'll stop replying to those specific ones since if we kept going it would just be an endless loop and it would get hard to find good ideas in the topic in between discussions or whatnot.

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

by Mr.DollarMan » April 19, 2017, 6:22 pm
Rally3 wrote :
You say you try to explain as if there were no chance for you to be wrong, anyways not that it affects me at all, just wanted to voice my opinions on your suggestions.

I can be wrong but why was I explaining you because you were not fully getting my point and with the back to back replies it somehow seemed possible.

Rally3 wrote :
I'll stop replying to those specific ones since if we kept going it would just be an endless loop and it would get hard to find good ideas in the topic in between discussions or whatnot.

True.

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » April 20, 2017, 9:47 am
Sonit wrote :
A small suggestion:
Please make it enable for every group member of X group to see online & offline both group members on selection.
For example:
* I typed /glist
* clicked on VLA
* Then a window should come up saying Online Players | Offline Players
*We can click either one of these according to our will.

Note: I'll come up with some more cool suggestions soon.

Offline list requires queries that are kind of heavy, hence why the offline player list is limited to group leaders only.

As for your suggestion regarding group car colors Zoroark I don't think I'll add something like this - it's fine that seniors do it for them. All cars are saved in the database and it would require saving the colors, I want to avoid these queries as it's pointless when a senior can do it for them.

As for suggestion 1 by you Dollarman I will probably do this one day but right now I'd like to focus on other additions.
As for suggestion 2 I'll consider something for this, some way to duel in approved interiors in fight club where wanted level isn't added has been suggested and I'll think about that.
When it comes to suggestion 3 I see no point in this, it would require a seperate table and it's really something you should do yourself. If you aren't able to be online for it and have no one else to help with it perhaps you should not suspend. This is a lot of work for something pointless in my opinion. I probably wouldn't add this for SWAT or army either and factions never had an issue doing it manually.
signature

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

by Zoroark » April 20, 2017, 5:34 pm
CXdur wrote :
Sonit wrote :
A small suggestion:
Please make it enable for every group member of X group to see online & offline both group members on selection.
For example:
* I typed /glist
* clicked on VLA
* Then a window should come up saying Online Players | Offline Players
*We can click either one of these according to our will.

Note: I'll come up with some more cool suggestions soon.

Offline list requires queries that are kind of heavy, hence why the offline player list is limited to group leaders only.

As for your suggestion regarding group car colors Zoroark I don't think I'll add something like this - it's fine that seniors do it for them. All cars are saved in the database and it would require saving the colors, I want to avoid these queries as it's pointless when a senior can do it for them.

As for suggestion 1 by you Dollarman I will probably do this one day but right now I'd like to focus on other additions.
As for suggestion 2 I'll consider something for this, some way to duel in approved interiors in fight club where wanted level isn't added has been suggested and I'll think about that.
When it comes to suggestion 3 I see no point in this, it would require a seperate table and it's really something you should do yourself. If you aren't able to be online for it and have no one else to help with it perhaps you should not suspend. This is a lot of work for something pointless in my opinion. I probably wouldn't add this for SWAT or army either and factions never had an issue doing it manually.

I was more concerned for suggestion 2 because 1 is a lot of work, not sure about 2 though. Both are not important so it's not that big of a deal if you don't accept them.

Sonit

Sonnet
Game Administrator

by Sonit » April 28, 2017, 6:47 am
I came up with something new.
/gtrophy
This should be awarded to the player who is the Member of the month. I can suggest 2 rewards for such player which he gets with /gtrophy.
1:
How about making it in a way that a player who wins the trophy can sell it (in UCP) for 5 gold coins with which he can buy a DP (or maybe 1dp for 10 coins (2 trophies)).

OR

2:
We can allow a player who wins a trophy to carry 3 pipe bombs. Currently, we can buy 1 pipe bomb from BM at a time but a player with a trophy can buy 3 pipe bombs altogether at a time.
Or we can award him with 3 wallets, Cuff picks & Cops bat when he spawns in group.

I need your opinions on this And I would request CXdur to portray his take on this.
signature

[Lsrcr]Sonnet: TOP 7TH Most Active Player, Anime Brigade member,Blackouts 2 Consigliere, Supporter, [Lsrcr] Tagged, Ex-Army, S.W.A.T. SGT, Absynth's Crew, LSPD United Officer, Top 19th Robber, top 15th Hotdog seller,
Activity: Ingame: Very High.
Forum: Very High.
TeamSpeak: Medium.
56 posts Page 2 of 6
Return to “Server Suggestions”