Suggestions for group system

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

56 posts Page 3 of 6

Sonit

Sonnet
Game Administrator

by Sonit » May 4, 2017, 10:14 am
Another thing I came up with:
/gallies (group allies).
The main base of this thing is that if 2 official groups come up with an agreement and they become allies, why don't the two may share their inventories, (base,ranks,etc,). Their leaders as well make some sharings about group info, future plans, together.
As stated by Cx, He's working on group tasks. Maybe some tasks between the two allies group.
signature

[Lsrcr]Sonnet: TOP 7TH Most Active Player, Anime Brigade member,Blackouts 2 Consigliere, Supporter, [Lsrcr] Tagged, Ex-Army, S.W.A.T. SGT, Absynth's Crew, LSPD United Officer, Top 19th Robber, top 15th Hotdog seller,
Activity: Ingame: Very High.
Forum: Very High.
TeamSpeak: Medium.

Karthik

Karthik
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Karthik » May 21, 2017, 4:21 am
Suggestion : Can control the /gpanel or group panel of any group with any skin. Let it is be like this. If i'm using Army skin and if i do /gpanel it will list the groups which i have group panel access, so i can select the required group and give/take rights, respawn cars etc. It is so bad that we want to /kill and spawn in that group for a single car reset or giving rank.

Fady

Fady

by Fady » July 4, 2017, 7:27 pm
What if the duel arena had a protection for who leaves it for 20s or 30s.... They wont be able to get arrested/attacked, and they wont be able shoot or do anything to anyone either just like the black market's option

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Demon.

Demon

by Demon. » July 26, 2017, 11:30 am
[Lsrcr]Karthik wrote :
Suggestion : Can control the /gpanel or group panel of any group with any skin. Let it is be like this. If i'm using Army skin and if i do /gpanel it will list the groups which i have group panel access, so i can select the required group and give/take rights, respawn cars etc. It is so bad that we want to /kill and spawn in that group for a single car reset or giving rank.

^^

uncover

uncover

by uncover » July 27, 2017, 8:09 am
/gtrophy is good suggestion by sonnet but i would like to add some things.
Whoever becomes member of the month will win this award and would have access these special things :-
- 3x wallet and cork on spawn.
- Deagle,sawnoff,armor,m4,sniper,mp5 ( Or any weapons you want ) and 100 grams of drugs/Injections on spawn.
- Would have charge over the other ranks except the leaders.
- Can have access to respawn occupied/unoccupied vehicles.
- Can buy pipe bomb three times as sonnet suggested.
- Will receive one gold coin. You can buy 1dp for 10 coins and 1jc for 2 coins as suggested by sonnet.

Since the member will work hard and do his best by respecting/helping/being friendly towards other players then i believe this suggestion will be a great achievement for him.

If this suggestion is added then :
- It would increase the activity of groups and members would play regularly to earn this reward.
- If it's a group based on cophunting then crimes would increase in lsrcr and a balance would be maintained between LEOS and criminals.
- Members will stay active in game and on forum too. They will be helpful,respectful,friendly and popular since this reward cannot be earned by having bad attitude, not helping , always insulting and etc.
making history

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » July 27, 2017, 8:38 am
UNCOVER wrote :
Whoever becomes member of the month will win this award and would have access these special things :-
- Deagle,sawnoff,armor,m4,sniper,mp5 ( Or any weapons you want ) and 100 grams of drugs/Injections on spawn.
- Will receive one gold coin. You can buy 1dp for 10 coins and 1jc for 2 coins as suggested by sonnet.

Since the member will work hard and do his best by respecting/helping/being friendly towards other players then i believe this suggestion will be a great achievement for him.

- It would increase the activity of groups and members would play regularly to earn this reward.
- If it's a group based on cophunting then crimes would increase in lsrcr and a balance would be maintained between LEOS and criminals.
- Members will stay active in game and on forum too. They will be helpful,respectful,friendly and popular since this reward cannot be earned by having bad attitude, not helping , always insulting and etc.

This can and will be abused so badly, -1.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

uncover

uncover

by uncover » July 27, 2017, 8:44 am
Robin wrote :
UNCOVER wrote :
- Will receive one gold coin. You can buy 1dp for 10 coins and 1jc for 2 coins as suggested by sonnet. ( Your choice if you want to add this or not )

This can and will be abused so badly, -1.

Mention how this will be abused?

- Will receive one gold coin. You can buy 1dp for 10 coins and 1jc for 2 coins as suggested by sonnet. ( Your choice if you want to add this or not )

All things are already in the server except these two but i haven't saw anyone abusing those things in the server. If someone will abuse it then you can simply report him lol.
making history

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

by Kawish » September 6, 2017, 11:17 pm
[Lsrcr]Karthik wrote :

+1 Good Idea.

SWAT Sergeant First Class

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

by Eternnnnnity » November 4, 2017, 8:07 am
Why not make statistics chart for group leaders to check who is the most active member . It will help leaders to give promotion and to check who is the deserving member of the month. This chart can be seen by group leaders only.

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » November 4, 2017, 9:49 am
Any decision?

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10