Suggestions for group system

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

56 posts Page 5 of 6

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » May 20, 2018, 11:10 am
Sowhat wrote :
Make groups with limited member capacity.
For example, if a group has one rank then rights can be only given to 10 players.
If a group has two ranks then 20 players
6 ranks, 60 members capacity and so on.

What about groups that have two ranks for example.
Leaders
Members

I can see this being a problem.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » May 20, 2018, 5:58 pm
Skillzz wrote :
Sowhat wrote :
For example, if a group has one rank then rights can be only given to 10 players.

Leaders
Members

^ this...
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

KinG_MahathiR

MahathiR
Donator

by KinG_MahathiR » October 10, 2018, 5:22 pm
Riot Mode

Ok this is just a normal riot mode admins apply in riot event so none can rob/taze/cuff/ar/use tank/greaned etc. Like these day when we start a riot some sopa come and just arrest or swats so drag or use taze kill etc. This things just ruin the fun of riot. Also using tank Hyrda are aslo annoying. Only weapon killing. Like riot events. I was thinking of System like riot mode that would make only the base area in riot mode. So it can be more fun. There will be a Commands usable by Leader or specified rank. Like it will be just like a normal command. Abusing it will also be reportable. Like when 1,2 or 5+ or any member wana play riot will just enable the riot mode(Enabled by specified rank) and do it and when he is done just turn it off.

Sowhat

Sowhat
Retired Senior Administrator

by Sowhat » October 11, 2018, 5:13 pm
Skillzz wrote :
Sowhat wrote :

Leaders
Members

Then only 20 players can have rights for the group, they want more people they introduce more ranks, I see no problem in making two ranks with the same title as long as they donate for it.

So yeah, limited capacity, less rights, less weapons and drug depots usage, more weapons and drug dealers, more salesman since there would be less people who just spawn with items or 24/7 in their group base, and so on.

Also, I believe there's no group that really need to give rights to half of players in server.
Have a drink, get buzzed, chill and enjoy.

Playa

Playa

by Playa » October 12, 2018, 5:56 am
KinG_MahathiR wrote :
Riot Mode

Ok this is just a normal riot mode admins apply in riot event so none can rob/taze/cuff/ar/use tank/greaned etc. Like these day when we start a riot some sopa come and just arrest or swats so drag or use taze kill etc. This things just ruin the fun of riot. Also using tank Hyrda are aslo annoying. Only weapon killing. Like riot events. I was thinking of System like riot mode that would make only the base area in riot mode. So it can be more fun. There will be a Commands usable by Leader or specified rank. Like it will be just like a normal command. Abusing it will also be reportable. Like when 1,2 or 5+ or any member wana play riot will just enable the riot mode(Enabled by specified rank) and do it and when he is done just turn it off.

So basically what you are saying is lets let the criminals kill the cops at all times and also force us to duel the criminals even if our job is to arrest them. I will do you one better, lets just remove /ar and /drag.

Add me on steam!

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

by Kawish » October 12, 2018, 8:48 am
Playa wrote :
KinG_MahathiR wrote :
Riot Mode

So basically what you are saying is lets let the criminals kill the cops at all times and also force us to duel the criminals even if our job is to arrest them. I will do you one better, lets just remove /ar and /drag.

"rob/taze/cuff/ar/use tank/greaned etc."
he added rob so people say that only criminals have advantages in riot xD

SWAT Sergeant First Class

KinG_MahathiR

MahathiR
Donator

by KinG_MahathiR » October 12, 2018, 9:39 am
Playa wrote :
KinG_MahathiR wrote :
Riot Mode

just play equal no schock no taze play kill only thats the thing i am saying.

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » October 12, 2018, 10:17 am
Playa wrote :
KinG_MahathiR wrote :
Riot Mode

Who said you to participate in riot? If you don't want to join the riot it's up to you. No one is forcing you.
I am same!

Playa

Playa

by Playa » October 12, 2018, 4:36 pm
Ducati. wrote :
Playa wrote :
KinG_MahathiR wrote :

Who said you to participate in riot? If you don't want to join the riot it's up to you. No one is forcing you.

Lol you have to always go against my replies dont you. Anyway, imagine all the groups hosting their riots, who do you expect the cops to arrest? The admin riots in jefferson motel etc are enough, nothing else is needed.

Add me on steam!

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » October 12, 2018, 7:23 pm
-1, you guys are turning Lsrcr into a (T)DM server instead of a cops and robbers server.
You are already powerful enough with shocks and all the BM items that are used during riots, lets not nerf anyone else.

Not to mention how easily this can (and will) be abused. Yes you can make it reportable, but you can also give everyone a /ban CMD and make abuse reportable.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie