Robbing bank

If you have a suggestion related to our server & gamemode, you can share it here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

29 posts Page 1 of 3
Do you want this suggestion to be implemented?

86%
Yes
14%
No

Total votes: 44

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » October 11, 2018, 3:34 pm
Your name: Faraon
Suggestion headline: Add 2 items at black market
1. item - something cheap 1000$ only, you could only own one - don't really know how to call it but it should be like a bag (from bank) protection. Basically u would equip once you buy it just as wallet and when u rob bank, those 10 con artist who wait u outside couldn't rob your bag. It'd say something like "Faraon[ID] has money bag protection (or whatever u wanna name it) , you cannot rob his money bag". Something like that. And again to not make con artist job dead again, there should be also added at 24/7 something like 'scalpel' whose purpose would be to cut the players bag protection and rob his money bag, but there should be like 30% chance of failure
2. item - let's call it 'Alarm breaker' - would cost 10 000 $. It'd would function the way that you come to bank and once you paid the guard it automatically activates or fails to activate. It would have 60% chance of failure.
It is kinda illegal item, but cops wouldn't be able to find this via /search
And the best part, you wouldn't receive any message if you failed to shut down alarm or succeed to shut down alarm. Because if there was message people if fail would just give up of robbery and if succeed in alarm shut down they'd just do it all the time with no worries.
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 7/10 (Shows how much it would mean to server/players)
Why should it be accepted: It should be accepted because robbing bank would be easier lol. It is already easy for cops to just wait outside of bank and send us to jail within 3 sec and if they don't do that they'd just wait at Claude...
I think this would bring criminal class more active because of finally something new and maybe bank robberies would be again in groups because single person wouldn't make big profit (weapons+drugs+items 3k+1k bag protection+15k supplies + 10k to guard +10k for alarm breaker = 50k).
The actual reason why I am suggesting this is because of those con artist campers, for real. 6 of them waited me today, 6.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » October 11, 2018, 4:37 pm
+1 on both, although I'd say the 'Alarm Breaker' would be more like a delayer, which delays the alarm for 5-10 seconds (which is enough to get out of the bank, highly increasing your escape chances)
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Coolguy

Tuesday

Post by Coolguy » October 11, 2018, 6:03 pm
+1, Con artist are always camping outside the bank, never robbed a bag due to that fact. So why not?

Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » October 11, 2018, 6:55 pm
Robin wrote :
+1 on both, although I'd say the 'Alarm Breaker' would be more like a delayer, which delays the alarm for 5-10 seconds (which is enough to get out of the bank, highly increasing your escape chances)

Robin has a point. This would be good also an emergency exit was accepted in past for bank I guess, so yeah why not we add that too along with these suggestions?

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » October 11, 2018, 8:49 pm
Poll has been added.

Sowhat

Sowhat
Retired Senior Administrator

Post by Sowhat » October 11, 2018, 9:50 pm
Robin wrote :

Sounds good. Ability to purchase Alarm jam from blackmarket and it can be used at any store as well as banks, while in stores it will not give dispatch at all while in bank it would just delay 5 seconds.
Have a drink, get buzzed, chill and enjoy.

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » October 11, 2018, 9:53 pm
Sowhat wrote :
Robin wrote :

Sounds good. Ability to purchase Alarm jam from blackmarket and it can be used at any store as well as banks, while in stores it will not give dispatch at all while in bank it would just delay 5 seconds.

Also, if you're gonna add it stores aswell, maybe make it useable for 3-4 times max or something, not only 1 time. As for the bank, yeah, make it one time and would be good

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » October 12, 2018, 1:30 am
Negative
Firstly its not that hard to rob a bank u can just ask your friend to rob you before you rob a bank which would not let the con artist's waiting outside to rob your bag as it displays recenntly robbed message also people with low score that is 250 score +which is a minimum score needed for a player to rob a bag would be injustice because they cant enter the black market as it needs 1500 score well the idea is good but its not needed it would make the gameplay more complicated

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » October 12, 2018, 1:52 am
I am going up with positive but milyn had a correct point that Bank robbery is for players above 250 score and entering Bm needs 1500 score. This will not help the newbies maybe.
But still suggestions are good so I will be on my positive vote.
I am same!

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

Post by Sinner » October 12, 2018, 10:24 am
Ducati. wrote :
I am going up with positive but milyn had a correct point that Bank robbery is for players above 250 score and entering Bm needs 1500 score. This will not help the newbies maybe.
But still suggestions are good so I will be on my positive vote.

Players with lower than 250 score can be Con Artist and rob bags. - Fair enough
Players with score lower than 1500 cannot enter Blackmarket and buy "Bag protection" but they can still rob the bank. - Fair enough too
Players with higher score than 1500 can buy the item and also rob the bank without being robbed.
I don't see what's unfair here..
29 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Server Suggestions”