Removing/Replacing vortexes from groups [ACCEPTED]

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

39 posts Page 4 of 4
Should we remove/replace vortexes from groups?

67%
Yes, we should.
14%
No, we should absolutely not!
19%
Other, add a rule for example, something that's okay.

Total votes: 21

Neelofa

Neelofa

Post by Neelofa » October 30, 2018, 5:14 pm
Ducati. wrote :
Hiresh wrote :
Vortex were removed from all groups (supposing you did read my whole suggestion), why not Terrorists? What's the reason behind that? Yeah, you probably don't know.

He don't know answer. He is just defending why vortex should exist.

For your kind information Neelofa Please don't think we are against Terrorists. Its just about rule. Rules are equal for all.
I request you to read the topic 3-4 times as you still didn't understood what we are trying to say.

Everything is answered, i admit it's unfair to other groups that is why it should be allowed to other groups with rules & limitations.

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » October 30, 2018, 5:18 pm
I don't want to tag you anymore
you are providing the reasons why vortex should exist. I have asked you to answer why it is not removed from only 1 group. That's all. I am done. I can't ask you the same question repeatedly.
I am same!

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

Post by Mateej » October 30, 2018, 5:35 pm
I don't really care, they are easy to kill, but they need to learn how to drive. If it's removed for other groups, it should be removed for Terrorists aswell.

Hunain0

Hunain

Post by Hunain0 » October 30, 2018, 5:36 pm
Yahoo terrorist have vortex and other have not so all.jealous

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » October 30, 2018, 5:38 pm
^ so many pointless and stupid arguments.
No group should be able to have vortex.
As now only Terrorist have vortex I suggest to let only Mr.Dollarman (he donated for them) be able to drive them. Make those vortexes like towed cars (you gotta give keys if someone else wants to drive it), but only for limited time (amount of months he paid for them) and then remove them from base forever. Or just give him a chance to move them somewhere else (again, as his own vehicles, not the group one) or replace them with another vehicle. I believe only this is fair.

Now for those who are saying this will ruin/change/better the donations: Adding vortexes to the every group would just make donations worse. Why? Because ONE person would pay for them, instead of X players and by doing this only LESS players would DONATE and not more.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

Post by Hiresh » October 30, 2018, 5:39 pm
Hunain0 wrote :
Yahoo terrorist have vortex and other have not so all.jealous

This isn't about ' jealous ', this is more about... that they're more of an exception. How come we jealous? I bet you didn't read the suggestion, like one sentence or so.

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

Post by Criminal » October 30, 2018, 6:06 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
^ so many pointless and stupid arguments.
No group should be able to have vortex.
As now only Terrorist have vortex I suggest to let only Mr.Dollarman (he donated for them) be able to drive them. Make those vortexes like towed cars (you gotta give keys if someone else wants to drive it), but only for limited time (amount of months he paid for them) and then remove them from base forever. Or just give him a chance to move them somewhere else (again, as his own vehicles, not the group one) or replace them with another vehicle. I believe only this is fair.

Now for those who are saying this will ruin/change/better the donations: Adding vortexes to the every group would just make donations worse. Why? Because ONE person would pay for them, instead of X players and by doing this only LESS players would DONATE and not more.

Point

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Luka

Luka
Retired Administrator

Post by Luka » October 30, 2018, 6:17 pm
Paranoid wrote :
I don't really care, they are easy to kill, but they need to learn how to drive. If it's removed for other groups, it should be removed for Terrorists aswell.

Exactly, lol. I find fighting against Vortex very challenging and there are also many ways to handle them, but main thing is that they should be careful while using it because i see many innocents getting killed due to Vortexes. Yes, accidents happen but it shouldn't be that constant, if i recall correct, you guys give 1 member each month rank 4 status for certain amount of time and along that, is being used by other members too.

Absynth

Absynth
Community Manager

Post by Absynth » October 30, 2018, 6:35 pm
Vortexes of Terrorists will be removed in the next update. They can be replaced by normal vehicles.
39 posts Page 4 of 4
Return to “Accepted”