The Ultimate Balance Suggestion [ACCEPTED]

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

36 posts Page 2 of 4

Armaros

Armaros
Retired Administrator

Post by Armaros » February 4, 2018, 1:27 pm
It is beyond doubt that Army and Swat members will vote negative because it will make their job more challenging.However,we have to make some compromises in order to balance the things because the current situation is 70% Leos 20% civils and 10% wanteds and this is on the good days.Ok ill start with the compromises- the respawn timer will be valid only for Rhino, Swat bomb timer set to 10 min and cops may straight cuff but allow criminals to run in slow pace while handcuffed because they aren't leg cuffed.I am doing this for the sake of balancing things so instead of crying in mainchat pls more crime get ur heads out of the sand and think how to change things.And these suggestions might be key to success.
Game Administrator

Spoiler: show
Relationship status: Happily married with [Lsrcr]Josip

Nikola

Nikola

Post by Nikola » February 4, 2018, 1:45 pm
Armaros wrote :
It is beyond doubt that Army and Swat members will vote negative because it will make their job more challenging.However,we have to make some compromises in order to balance the things because the current situation is 70% Leos 20% civils and 10% wanteds and this is on the good days.Ok ill start with the compromises- the respawn timer will be valid only for Rhino, Swat bomb timer set to 10 min and cops may straight cuff but allow criminals to run in slow pace while handcuffed because they aren't leg cuffed.I am doing this for the sake of balancing things so instead of crying in mainchat pls more crime get ur heads out of the sand and think how to change things.And these suggestions might be key to success.

I'm going to disagree, I do not feel that this is necessary, at least for swat. Criminals will never stop complaining about the bomb because they want it gone. We've had numerous challenges in the past, and bomb has been modified more and more, however, people still work hard to deviate the bomb into something which is too OP. When in reality bomb is the only effective tool we have against cop hunters in this case. When swat unit approaches cophunters, we immediately get bombarded with shocks, and mind you, shocks are free to use per individual up to six times with NO recharge, where /taze can be executed two times, and you have to wait for the recharge. By the time I'm done waiting, I'm dead, raped, robbed, and made fun of in main chat with casual "HHH you're a noob".

Once I bomb them, I don't see HHH message anymore, but instead I see them crying and whining saying bomb is OP.
Why does everyone expect SWAT to develop better tactics, and to work its way around cophunters? Give me a break. I strongly disagree with any further modification regarding SWAT, because I've already felt the effects of changes which were implemented to our faction, but I still don't go around on forum every day to suggest something to make my faction easier.

We have a very challenging gameplay already, I have to always be ready to subdue suspect I had dragged, as criminals have good chances of breaking their cuffs, even if they don't have cuff kits, I have to work very fast with my commands, because even if they are cuffed, criminals can shock me, which gets them more time to escape, and makes me voulnerable, not to mention who I have to avoid all the rammers and cops who are shooting me and following me because I have a suspect in my car.

It's about time this attack on SWAT faction comes to an end, we're all getting very sick of it.

Jordan

GOINGOVERJORDAN

Post by Jordan » February 4, 2018, 2:02 pm
I've seen only once Rhino in action and it was unsuccessful, while swat bomb has turned into main weapon.
Cop: Sometimes it is necessary to straight cuff in the case of a team of criminals against one cop. You can't expect a cop to taze one criminal and then cuff when 1558365 other players are shooting at him.

-1 for army and cops, +1 for swat bomb
Maltesini Family member
EX VLA MEMBER

The realest people don't have a lot of friends.

Shady

Shady_Haru
Game Administrator

Post by Shady » February 4, 2018, 2:09 pm
Honestly in my opinion I think everything ... and i mean everything should go back to the 'old school' cops and robbers. Old members,the few we have left,knows what i'm talking about.

Don't get me wrong,the blackmarket items,the SWAT bomb, the SWAT hiding from the radar, Army vehicle HP's etc are all great updates but I feel like the gameplay in this server got complicated.

Nowadays,in order to get wanted,you need to get drugs,weapons,shocks,cop bat,bomb jammer, taze reflector,cuff picks and a whole 24/7 shop with you and whereas in the old school days you'll get drugs,weapons and a shock gun and you're good to go.

When I was a Warrant Officer in SWAT all we had was the bomb with a fixed timer and the roadblock along with /drag and the gameplay was the best. No one complained that SWAT is weak from any aspect cause we always worked as a team.

Army rarely used their 'over powered vehicles' such as the tank,hydra etc on wanted players because they were limited to certain ranks. They didn't need any RPG in order to take down crimes either.

Everything in this server literally became a competition of who (from SWAT,Army,Cops and Criminals) can be more OP instead of the simple gameplay GTA San Andreas has to offer.

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

Post by Kawish » February 4, 2018, 2:41 pm
Anaas wrote :
Cop: Sometimes it is necessary to straight cuff in the case of a team of criminals against one cop. You can't expect a cop to taze one criminal and then cuff when 1558365 other players are shooting at him.

^^ -1
SWAT Sergeant First Class

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

Post by Eternnnnnity » February 4, 2018, 4:23 pm
Nikola_123 wrote :

I'm going to disagree, I do not feel that this is necessary, at least for swat. Criminals will never stop complaining about the bomb because they want it gone. We've had numerous challenges in the past, and bomb has been modified more and more, however, people still work hard to deviate the bomb into something which is too OP. When in reality bomb is the only effective tool we have against cop hunters in this case. When swat unit approaches cophunters, we immediately get bombarded with shocks, and mind you, shocks are free to use per individual up to six times with NO recharge, where /taze can be executed two times, and you have to wait for the recharge. By the time I'm done waiting, I'm dead, raped, robbed, and made fun of in main chat with casual "HHH you're a noob".

Once I bomb them, I don't see HHH message anymore, but instead I see them crying and whining saying bomb is OP.
Why does everyone expect SWAT to develop better tactics, and to work its way around cophunters? Give me a break. I strongly disagree with any further modification regarding SWAT, because I've already felt the effects of changes which were implemented to our faction, but I still don't go around on forum every day to suggest something to make my faction easier.

We have a very challenging gameplay already, I have to always be ready to subdue suspect I had dragged, as criminals have good chances of breaking their cuffs, even if they don't have cuff kits, I have to work very fast with my commands, because even if they are cuffed, criminals can shock me, which gets them more time to escape, and makes me voulnerable, not to mention who I have to avoid all the rammers and cops who are shooting me and following me because I have a suspect in my car.

It's about time this attack on SWAT faction comes to an end, we're all getting very sick of it.

If you cannot beat criminals and get annoyed just because they laugh at you then why dont u leave swat . Mate, swat is op as fuck. You guys use smh and come close to us when we are busy in killing other leos and boom bomb is being setup on us.

+1 on swat suggestion
-1 on army and cop suggestion

Nikola

Nikola

Post by Nikola » February 4, 2018, 4:37 pm
Eternnnnnity wrote :
Nikola_123 wrote :

If you cannot beat criminals and get annoyed just because they laugh at you then why dont u leave swat . Mate, swat is op as fuck. You guys use smh and come close to us when we are busy in killing other leos and boom bomb is being setup on us.

+1 on swat suggestion
-1 on army and cop suggestion

You're absolutely missing the point, despite the changes and restrictions which were made for us, I've still continued playing and I have adapted, I didn't make any suggestion about it, however others keep on trying to remove the bomb, etc. You're just being ignorant to everything we have said, and you continue calling it OP, while not having any idea how difficult it is for us to successfully bomb a high ping cophunter team.

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

Post by Rally3 » February 4, 2018, 5:08 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
ackman wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :
For S.W.A.T: I'd recommend you to leave the SWAT faction alone, at least as it is now. I don't see anything wrong with the SWAT bomb but only unskilled players complaining about it. There is too many different ways to avoid or defend yourself from the SWAT bomb. Like buying a SWAT bomb jammer, don't shoot the SWAT member until you go a bit faraway from him because nowadays SWAT has to /su before using the bomb (after the previous/recently nerf) or at least drive perfectly in order to avoid letting a SWAT member stick in you and that way he won't be able to blow you up because it is not blowing from a distance like the Rhino.

Think once for the people who don't have 1500 score. I mostly see 4-5 players cophunting with 500 score or so in morning. Mostly Cafe players or whatever.

Let's make it balance for everyone, +1 on it.

what is wrong with players who are below 1500 score? the swat bomb jammer isn't the only solution. they can drive perfectly in order to avoid letting a swat member stick in them and blow them up. if their driving skills are not good enough to dodge a swat member's bomb, then it is their problem. we shouldn't nerf/remove swat's feature only because a newbies can't dodge a swat member's bomb or getting a jammer. and they will absolutely get score if they continued playing in the server for some days and after all that they will surely learn how to dodge/avoid a bomb.

You say driving perfectly as if any current member could do it...

Think about this (in both ways, criminals and cops) you're travelling with people on your rooftop which are shooting at the same time you're getting closer/further away. The driver not only has to be fast but also take care of the vehicle. SWAT has /swvm, which pretty much tells you of the quality of the current members, and both sides can use mechanics in their favor as well. Both sides are able to tune their vehicles (i.e nitro) which makes your "driving perfectly" argument even less likely. More often, the people that are chasing do not need to drive well at all, it just gets to a "drive in a straight line until the imbeciles on top of my roof can actually hit one of the other guys tires", and that's what gameplay is revolving to.

TLDR:

Driving perfectly is not a feasible thing with the players on rn, and given that both sides can use nitro/shooters on top/other handicaps, driving in this server is reduced to a straight line nitro crash into wall until my friends shoot your car simulator.

AK33L

Ak3EL
Event Host

Post by AK33L » February 4, 2018, 6:25 pm
I'm just going positive with this suggestion as this is the best suggestion I've seen which is balancing all.
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

Sowhat

Sowhat
Retired Senior Administrator

Post by Sowhat » February 4, 2018, 6:54 pm
Armaros wrote :
For S.W.A.T.:Make it so that after a bomb is deployed a member cannot pick another SWAT bomb for 15 min.The reason I have chosen this time span is because it is the same as the /smh command but it can be lowered if needed.The timer starts ticking the second the bomb is blown up not when it is placed on the ground becuase the member can pick it again.In this way the criminals have time to re-organize their group and would increase the value of the bomb so as members would use it only when extremely needed.

You're talking as if the bomb that was deployed successfully kill suspects. As SWAT member you do know that the bomb detonator has a decent chance in getting bugged, how would that be fair?
There are many other ways a SWAT member loses his bomb such as if he placed bomb and suspect used /jsb afterwards, most of time the SWAT member wont be able to pick up the bomb back because of the scenarios and actions would happen at that moment.

Unless you figure out a better idea for cooldown to initiate then this is a bad one.
Regarding Army suggestion, I strongly support it. Doing so will lay off Army high mobility through out whole map which can be annoying for criminals outside LS, specially MW.

Regarding Police, this skills is broken with their instant /arrest command, more limitation needed to them. However, forcing /taze is a good idea.
--------------
This is why Police class is broken:
Anaas wrote :

One cop can simply just go full arresting cophunters without anyone complaining about it. One cop shouldn't be able to just finish off riots, as for example the riots that Blackouts/MBR hosts at their base, players just switch to Police and arrest them all... #Balanced

Just a note, if the /taze is forced to be used before /cuffs then remove taze recharger.
Last edited by Sowhat on February 4, 2018, 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Have a drink, get buzzed, chill and enjoy.
36 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “Accepted”