Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

21 posts Page 2 of 3

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

Post by Criminal » April 30, 2018, 6:52 pm
Sonit wrote :
This will encourage score boosting hence Negative. It would be good if Weps dealer can get extra weapons on spawn(additional ammos of current weapons and addition of few more).

Report section is for purpose.

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Sonit

Sonnet
Game Administrator

Post by Sonit » May 1, 2018, 5:16 am
Criminal wrote :
Sonit wrote :
This will encourage score boosting hence Negative. It would be good if Weps dealer can get extra weapons on spawn(additional ammos of current weapons and addition of few more).

I know but it will only burden the staff which already has to look alot of things.
signature

[Lsrcr]Sonnet: TOP 7TH Most Active Player, Anime Brigade member,Blackouts 2 Consigliere, Supporter, [Lsrcr] Tagged, Ex-Army, S.W.A.T. SGT, Absynth's Crew, LSPD United Officer, Top 19th Robber, top 15th Hotdog seller,
Activity: Ingame: Very High.
Forum: Very High.
TeamSpeak: Medium.

Coolguy

Tuesday

Post by Coolguy » May 1, 2018, 5:53 am
+1,This would help weapons dealers get weapons from other dealers.He would not be able to sell himself,so thats fair.
Spoiler: show
[b]Former Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#804000][b]Maltesini Underboss Pagati Underboss[/b][/color] [b][color=#0000FF]Gambino Underboss[/color] [color=#000000]Blackouts Miracle[/color][/b] [color=#FFFF00][b]Stunt Kings Tester[/b][/color] [color=#00FFBF][b]Renegades Tester[/b][/color][b]Current Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#800080][b]S.A Army Event Officer S.A Army Sergeant[/b][/color] [color=#BF0000][b]Absynth's Crew Veteran[/b][/color] [color=#0000BF][b]Spetsnaz General[/b][/color] [color=#008000][b]SFC Cruiser[/b][/color] [b][color=#004000]Community Supporter[/color][/b]
[/size]

iActroes

iActroes
Donator

Post by iActroes » May 1, 2018, 10:46 am
That will increase scoreboosting.
Spoiler: show

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » May 1, 2018, 3:22 pm
happens with me too. I will give this a +1 cause it isn't necessary that it will be abused. It should be like wep dealers should be allowed to request it but they won't be allowed to sell it to themselves they will have to wait for any other weap dealer to come and sell it to them

I don't understand why some of u guys think it will become a way of score boosting.

Postive from me

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » May 1, 2018, 3:26 pm
Sonit wrote :
Criminal wrote :
Sonit wrote :

I know but it will only burden the staff which already has to look alot of things.

Apart from banning hackers & handling reports. What is it that they are doing ?
Cause you guys make it look like they work 24/7 don't even have a min to lift their head up but when you go to csgo and fortnite channel they msg like
'lets play'

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

Post by Criminal » May 1, 2018, 4:50 pm
Heisenberg wrote :
Sonit wrote :
Criminal wrote :

Cause you guys make it look like they work 24/7 don't even have a min to lift their head up but when you go to csgo and fortnite channel they msg like
'lets play'

Yup!

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » May 1, 2018, 5:20 pm
Criminal wrote :
Heisenberg wrote :
Sonit wrote :

'lets play'

Yup!

It's not that I'm saying that they are totally useless. I'm just saying that you guys exaggerate it so much. Everyone knows they are not as busy as you define they are, at least not the simple staff. Developers yes ik they are.

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » May 3, 2018, 6:10 pm
-1 Not at all needed.
People will tend to score boost by implementing this would increase the amount of scoreboosting.Good as the way it is right now.
Anyways why would u sell weapons for yourself u weapondealers spawn with some weapons though and if u need free weapons switch to bountyhunter.
Firstly implementing this is lame af like people dont need to buy weapons from other weapon dealers they can sell themself as per your idea which would make the class useless.
And yes you do get weapons for very cheap price at Blackmarket.

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator

Post by Mastro » October 26, 2018, 4:40 pm
Accepted. Wi be implemented very soon.

Thanks for the suggestion.

21 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Accepted”