Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

37 posts Page 2 of 4

Nikola

Nikola

Post by Nikola » April 6, 2018, 1:02 pm
Playa wrote :
+1 on the suggestion

-1 for making cops buying the tazer. No, cops have only one thing, arresting. Arresting is difficult without tazing. And what if there is a criminal right outside PD, cops would have to go to a 24/7 first, but tazer and then come back to the criminal to arrest him, guess what, he would have ran away. No tazer upon recharge will make criminals too overpowered. They already have access to bm items such as taze reflector, shock gun, cop bat etc.

Hopefully you won't ignore the fact that police officers have free weapons, free vehicles, free items (cuff replenisher), free tazer gun, etc. Criminal has to purchase many of those things, so why not balance it in that department. Have the tazer option in PD weapons market, or 24/7 shops. This way criminals aren't damaged, cops aren't damaged etc.

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » April 6, 2018, 1:14 pm
Nikola_123 wrote :
Playa wrote :
+1 on the suggestion

-1 for making cops buying the tazer. No, cops have only one thing, arresting. Arresting is difficult without tazing. And what if there is a criminal right outside PD, cops would have to go to a 24/7 first, but tazer and then come back to the criminal to arrest him, guess what, he would have ran away. No tazer upon recharge will make criminals too overpowered. They already have access to bm items such as taze reflector, shock gun, cop bat etc.

Hopefully you won't ignore the fact that police officers have free weapons, free vehicles, free items (cuff replenisher), free tazer gun, etc. Criminal has to purchase many of those things, so why not balance it in that department. Have the tazer option in PD weapons market, or 24/7 shops. This way criminals aren't damaged, cops aren't damaged etc.

Or...
Why don't we add a 24/7 to LSPD?

All criminal groups have 24/7 at their bases, and if this suggestion would get accepted, I say we had 24/7 to LSPD.
What do you guys think?

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

Post by Kawish » April 6, 2018, 1:49 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Nikola_123 wrote :
Playa wrote :
+1 on the suggestion

Or...

All criminal groups have 24/7 at their bases, and if this suggestion would get accepted, I say we had 24/7 to LSPD.
What do you guys think?

Yeah we need 24/7, +1
SWAT Sergeant First Class

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » April 6, 2018, 3:42 pm
Nikola_123 wrote :
For the sake of balance, make the tazer gun something you need to pay for, same way criminals pay for shock gun.Cops who don't plan to purchase it can still use /cuff, but not /taze. In case this is accepted, make the tazer gun and shock gun same price, with same recharge ability - balance.
+1 on the suggestion though.
I am same!

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » April 6, 2018, 3:46 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Nikola_123 wrote :
Playa wrote :
+1 on the suggestion

Or...

What do you guys think?

Disagreed
We are talking about jobs atm not group. If you spawn as bounty or any criminal occupation (not in any group) for cop hunting you have to seek the whole ls for various things . Adding 24*7 will buff cop's occupation. If you are talking about groups. Yes they have 24*7. But their is a diff btw group and normal job. Anyway you can suggest 24*7 for lspdu as it is a cop group. And adding all stuffs in lspd will just increase cops and automatically less wanteds as always. Then you guys always write more crimes!
However i totally agreed with geri suggestion.
I don't know why cops need all comforts. Even all criminals went bm in jeff to buy taze ref.
I am same!

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

Post by ZL5O » April 6, 2018, 4:27 pm
Playa wrote :

Playa

Playa

Post by Playa » April 6, 2018, 5:33 pm
Ducati. wrote :
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Nikola_123 wrote :

Or...

What do you guys think?

Disagreed
We are talking about jobs atm not group. If you spawn as bounty or any criminal occupation (not in any group) for cop hunting you have to seek the whole ls for various things . Adding 24*7 will buff cop's occupation. If you are talking about groups. Yes they have 24*7. But their is a diff btw group and normal job. Anyway you can suggest 24*7 for lspdu as it is a cop group. And adding all stuffs in lspd will just increase cops and automatically less wanteds as always. Then you guys always write more crimes!
I don't know why cops need all comforts. Even all criminals went bm in jeff to buy taze ref.

I see what you are talking about, but needless I mention that the BM items are too OP?

Add me on steam!

Sowhat

Sowhat
Retired Senior Administrator

Post by Sowhat » April 7, 2018, 12:08 am
GalaxyGeri wrote :
Your name: GalaxyGeri
Suggestion headline: Balance /taze and /shock recharging times.
Picture: Keep the picture in this
Spoiler: show

Importance of suggestion: 8/10
Why should it be accepted: With this update, any criminal with 6+ shock guns can easily kill any cops, without the cop being able to do anything. When getting shocked, the cop can only taze 3 more times and then the taze will get recharged. The cop cannot /cuff the suspect, so the suspect can shock and 4 shot kill with the sawn off, while the cop can't do anything at all. There is simply no way to get out of this situation.
So either make the shock recharge same as the taze recharge, or allow cops to /cuff while being shocked. I have experienced this issue many times where in the middle of nowhere a criminial with 5 hp jumps onto me, shocks and and 4 shots me with sawn off. If i don't die, he does that again and again till i die, while i can't do anything. This is not a cop/criminal balance at all, this just gives the criminal the opportunity to kill any cop on 1 V 1 as long as they got 5+ shock guns.

I didn't read and wont be reading anything but I will make it short.
1 cop shouldn't be able to take down armed wanted by himself only, players will just play as cop and keep hunting down the criminals and such there would be no criminal activity at all. Criminals already suffering enough from the /cuff and /ar commands so let things like they are.
Have a drink, get buzzed, chill and enjoy.

Playa

Playa

Post by Playa » April 7, 2018, 12:13 am
Sowhat wrote :
GalaxyGeri wrote :

Why should it be accepted: With this update, any criminal with 6+ shock guns can easily kill any cops, without the cop being able to do anything. When getting shocked, the cop can only taze 3 more times and then the taze will get recharged. The cop cannot /cuff the suspect, so the suspect can shock and 4 shot kill with the sawn off, while the cop can't do anything at all. There is simply no way to get out of this situation.
So either make the shock recharge same as the taze recharge, or allow cops to /cuff while being shocked. I have experienced this issue many times where in the middle of nowhere a criminial with 5 hp jumps onto me, shocks and and 4 shots me with sawn off. If i don't die, he does that again and again till i die, while i can't do anything. This is not a cop/criminal balance at all, this just gives the criminal the opportunity to kill any cop on 1 V 1 as long as they got 5+ shock guns.

1 cop shouldn't be able to take down armed wanted by himself only, players will just play as cop and keep hunting down the criminals and such there would be no criminal activity at all. Criminals already suffering enough from the /cuff and /ar commands so let things like they are.

I get what you mean but criminals are too op. They have access to plenty of bm items. They can shock from a far away distance and then take a 4 shot with their sawns, if the radius was equal, everything would be fair.

Add me on steam!

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » April 7, 2018, 1:50 am
Playa wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Or...

What do you guys think?

Disagreed

I see what you are talking about, but needless I mention that the BM items are too OP?

You didn't see. I don't disagree with your and geri's idea. I just disagree on idea of 24*7 inside lspd.
Playa wrote :
Sowhat wrote :
GalaxyGeri wrote :

I get what you mean but criminals are too op. They have access to plenty of bm items. They can shock from a far away distance and then take a 4 shot with their sawns, if the radius was equal, everything would be fair.

What if a robber robbing shop and you stand outside for arrest. Do robber even get chance to escape? No. And not only few many cops directly cuff arrest.
I am same!
37 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “Accepted”