Auto-jail if /q after /escape [ACCEPTED]

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

49 posts Page 2 of 5
Do you agree with this suggestion or not?

73%
I agree
27%
I disagree

Total votes: 11

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » April 29, 2018, 3:09 pm
CezPlayer wrote :
Play more as criminal, then we will see your answer

Your robberies: 1385
My robberies: 4600
I play as a criminal too but that doesn't mean I will let criminals do anything.
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » April 29, 2018, 3:12 pm
/q and /escape = auto-jail, I really wonder why it's allowed at the moment.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » April 29, 2018, 3:16 pm
Eternnnnnity wrote :
-1 on all your suggestions. There are many rulea which swat break like cuffing player and leaving him cuffed for 30 seconds. While the swat news remind you everytime that you must not leave player cuffed. Similarly, you people place roadblock and when you die , you dont remove roadblock because a wanted is stuck in it. I can mention more of your rulebreaks but we dont cry and start suggesting new things just to make criminals more op. If you guys cannot tolerate a small thing, then you must leave the server. Just keep the things as they are now because more updates can cause more suggestions and silly suggestions too. Hope you understand my point. :!:

Please...
#1 You clearly know that it's allowed to leave the roadblock to block your base or whatever, even after we die. I've done it multiple times to many people, and it seems that Blackouts are the only ones complaining, especially you.

#2 You can leave hostile players cuffed, could be mechanics, people ramming to get on your car and whatnot. You know that you do it yourself, same as your friends from Blackouts.

#3 Actually, we have been tolerating everything you guys have been doing, and I can't see admins taking action towards everything you do. If you're going to talk about someone not playing by the rules, you might aswell include yourself.

Not trying to create any hate towards Blackouts @Ackman, just know what your members are like and what they're doing

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Kawish

Kawish
Donator

Post by Kawish » April 29, 2018, 3:43 pm
yeah i also do this but when i saw some /q abd escape when i was outside LSPD waiting for him XD i also don't know why it is allowed, +1
SWAT Sergeant First Class

Karthik

Karthik
Senior Administrator

Post by Karthik » April 29, 2018, 4:01 pm
We need this because it's quite annoying and unfair for cops. If you don't want to get jailed again it's better not to /escape. And taking it roleplayishly a criminal cannot just simply escape from jail and if he does, there's a high chance of him getting arrested again by the cops in that sense, it should be changed. OR make it in a way that the player when rejoining should have wanted level.
Last edited by Karthik on April 29, 2018, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zoroark

Zoroark
Retired Administrator

Post by Zoroark » April 29, 2018, 4:03 pm
-1 completely useless and even your example states it. A cop in bone county couldn’t even get to LSPD in 30sec due to the amount of people who can’t drive in this server. (So in your example this update wouldn’t even matter to a cop that “could get him later” cause the player would have already either committed suicide or /qed)
————————————-

-2 if I /q I have a reason to leave. I don’t care who’s near most of the times and if I have to leave I’m leaving I shouldn’t get punished for having a life LOL

There have been times swats would drive around in circles even after I stated I had shit to do and thus what ended up me having to /q while in the swat car. Most times though shit came up suddenly and I couldn’t wait 2 more seconds cause I probably already waited when swat tazed me and dragged. (Sometimes I state whatever on Discord after I leave other times not)

Also if someone did /q and hasn’t been back that day 10/10 they had to leave and thus aren’t “trying to evade jail time” and your earlier point then becomes invalid about it being abuse.

Also 30min they can’t log in if they do /q so if you think about it they are wasting more time doing that then they would sitting in jail and thus makes your point even more invalid.

we all know you only suggest this for dat score, nothing more.

RTGX

XGTR

Post by RTGX » April 29, 2018, 4:15 pm
I agree with you beatn it is not supposed to be allowed, some people now do it for fun or to piss you off, I think it should be not allowed

RTGX

XGTR

Post by RTGX » April 29, 2018, 4:24 pm
@zoroark maybe you do that as a mature guy, some other players can waste their whole day just to piss you off with a something like that, me myself used to do that year and a half ago as I beleive, I was doing it just to piss swats off I just /q before they reach the CP I go watch youtube or eat something and chill for 30 min and then comeback I stopped that cuase I felt how angry they get like imagine wasting like 10 min running after a criminal you dragged him and he just /q right before getting jailed it would piss anyone off right?

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » April 29, 2018, 4:51 pm
Zoroark wrote :
-1 completely useless and even your example states it. A cop in bone county couldn’t even get to LSPD in 30sec due to the amount of people who can’t drive in this server. (So in your example this update wouldn’t even matter to a cop that “could get him later” cause the player would have already either committed suicide or /qed)
————————————-

-2 if I /q I have a reason to leave. I don’t care who’s near most of the times and if I have to leave I’m leaving I shouldn’t get punished for having a life LOL

There have been times swats would drive around in circles even after I stated I had shit to do and thus what ended up me having to /q while in the swat car. Most times though shit came up suddenly and I couldn’t wait 2 more seconds cause I probably already waited when swat tazed me and dragged. (Sometimes I state whatever on Discord after I leave other times not)

Also if someone did /q and hasn’t been back that day 10/10 they had to leave and thus aren’t “trying to evade jail time” and your earlier point then becomes invalid about it being abuse.

Also 30min they can’t log in if they do /q so if you think about it they are wasting more time doing that then they would sitting in jail and thus makes your point even more invalid.

I like how everyone who voted negative is a(n) (active) robber. Arguing with you or indognito is useless. You will always have something to say against cops. I have 35k score that's your score multiplied by 3 and 5000 more score added. I don't want score, I want the rulebreaker to get jailed.

1. A cop in bone country can use /kill, spawn at PD, and arrest the escaped prisoner. Sometimes they don't exit LSPD very fast. What about bounty hunters? What if a bounty hunter is outside. Your brain must be very strong to predict if someone is out there waiting for you or not.

2. You can /q whenever you want. You can even /q when we dragged and took you near the red checkpoint. No one can stop you from quitting the game. But then don't expect to get freedom upon rejoining. Think about it, why did you get near that red checkpoint? Because your escape plan failed, you failed to escape from us, then you should accept that you deserve to be jailed. If you /q, then you should be auto jailed upon rejoining. When did I say you can't /q whenever you want to? Of course you do it just before the moment you're going to get jailed, you should be auto jailed.
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » April 29, 2018, 5:37 pm
BeaTen. wrote :
Zoroark wrote :
————————————-

I like how everyone who voted negative is a(n) (active) robber. Arguing with you or indognito is useless. You will always have something to say against cops. I have 35k score that's your score multiplied by 3 and 5000 more score added. I don't want score, I want the rulebreaker to get jailed.

1. A cop in bone country can use /kill, spawn at PD, and arrest the escaped prisoner. Sometimes they don't exit LSPD very fast. What about bounty hunters? What if a bounty hunter is outside. Your brain must be very strong to predict if someone is out there waiting for you or not.

2. You can /q whenever you want. You can even /q when we dragged and took you near the red checkpoint. No one can stop you from quitting the game. But then don't expect to get freedom upon rejoining. Think about it, why did you get near that red checkpoint? Because your escape plan failed, you failed to escape from us, then you should accept that you deserve to be jailed. If you /q, then you should be auto jailed upon rejoining. When did I say you can't /q whenever you want to? Of course you do it just before the moment you're going to get jailed, you should be auto jailed.

Nice drag me in an argument I wasn’t even a part of, shows how mature you are, but since I seem to not be able to just leave stuff like this alone and not be mentioned, I’m now going to express what’s logical,

1: what you are bringing up is a one sided bullshit in hopes to insure you get score without minor inconveniences, you’re examples are flawed and so is your solution,

2: arguing with anyone who has common sense and logic is useless because they well always use those against you and actually know what they’re talking about rather then bitching about not getting their way and whining like a crying kid.

3: if someone has to leave they should not be punished for doing so it’s stupid to punish someone and there is no rule against it because they have lives to live and other things to do with their time that sometimes can’t wait for you to get your precious score.

4: cops using /kill just to catch 1 suspect in a far away location is extremely rare and most cops don’t even bother when there’s 12 more in ls or even if there’s just 2 in ls so it’s irrelevant point to bring up since it’s an exceptionally rare tactic used, even still if we were looking at this realistically criminals can escape and leave jail before anyone knows what’s going on jailbreaks commonly happen and not always are the criminals caught or even high on the priority list when it comes to who to catch Unless if the crime was something like murder, rape etc.

Everything about this suggestion will lower the playerbase since it will get old fast, because you are legit getting punished for having to leave, maybe if instead of getting butthurt about not getting score you can find another suspect to arrest because these suggestions are senseless and a waste of time on your part.
49 posts Page 2 of 5
Return to “Accepted”