Ducati

Post by Ducati. » November 29, 2018, 3:01 pm
Bump!
I am same!

KinG_MahathiR

MahathiR
Donator

Post by KinG_MahathiR » November 29, 2018, 3:56 pm
+1 there will be a use of the tow trucks also people wont need to call admin to remove card from base orat car shop to remove the cars.

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » November 29, 2018, 5:55 pm
You mean any of the waters that are all around GTA SA and inland as well? That works...
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Playa

Playa

Post by Playa » November 30, 2018, 4:45 pm
Just to be clear, did you mean a class for tow trucks?

Add me on steam!

Hunain0

Hunain

Post by Hunain0 » November 30, 2018, 6:18 pm
ackman wrote :
+1, should make a use of tow trucks.

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » December 1, 2018, 3:24 am
Playa wrote :

I just want tow trucks should have a use rather just towing only. It can consist of any class or activity like mini mission.
I am same!

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » December 1, 2018, 5:34 am
Ducati. wrote :
Playa wrote :

I just want tow trucks should have a use rather just towing only. It can consist of any class or activity like mini mission.

You see not everyone has a tag not everyone needs one and same do have a tag some need it and the idea what you have imposed is only for the tagged members who can drive it unless everyone can utilize the features of your sugestion it would be a negative from me

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » December 1, 2018, 6:35 am
Milyn wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Playa wrote :

You see not everyone has a tag not everyone needs one and same do have a tag some need it and the idea what you have imposed is only for the tagged members who can drive it unless everyone can utilize the features of your sugestion it would be a negative from me

Tow truck is a part of game which can be used by tagged members. So don't it need implementations lol? Voting negative as it only benefits Tagged members is not good bruh. Firstly we are not getting any benfits from driving it. Its our choice to.

Milyn wrote :
unless everyone can utilize the features of your sugestion it would be a negative from me

Suppose you have purchased Bm VIp you will be spawned with Bm items. Now if some people suggest to add some more items into it as they are paying for it or anything else. You will vote negative? Because it is not for all as it is for only who purchases it?

I would give you the reason why it is not for others as many newbies or some players who mostly rulebreak will get another thing to annoy. And you know very well how can it be abused.
I am same!

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » December 1, 2018, 4:20 pm
Ducati. wrote :
Milyn wrote :
Ducati. wrote :

Tow truck is a part of game which can be used by tagged members. So don't it need implementations lol? Voting negative as it only benefits Tagged members is not good bruh. Firstly we are not getting any benfits from driving it. Its our choice to.

Milyn wrote :
unless everyone can utilize the features of your sugestion it would be a negative from me

Suppose you have purchased Bm VIp you will be spawned with Bm items. Now if some people suggest to add some more items into it as they are paying for it or anything else. You will vote negative? Because it is not for all as it is for only who purchases it?

I would give you the reason why it is not for others as many newbies or some players who mostly rulebreak will get another thing to annoy. And you know very well how can it be abused.

As per your suggestion the driver will be getting rewards/perks for his work
What advantages do tagged members have in game?
When having the tag, you are able to drive our tow trucks and you can enter vehicles as passenger without having a driver ('G- abuse' is still forbidden), but these shouldn't be the reasons for applying for the tag. The main reason to have the tag is to represent the community. This is why attitude and experience are the most important requirements. Enjoy your time and make the time of others enjoyable for them. 

I quoted the rule just to let you know that if an idea like this is imposed the main purpose of people applying for tag in hereby future would be just the perks they get by being a tagged member and apart from that as you said about blackmarket vip as this is a donation feature and can be bought by anyone as there is no restriction between tagged/nontagged member ur comparison on this is pointless you see :shock:

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » December 1, 2018, 5:22 pm
Okay I gave you bm example you didn't got the point.

I would give you a real life example we live in same country. We have tow trucks in our country mostly used by traffic police or there are cranes which are usually used to dispose off cars. So they have a purpose basically. Everything present here is therefore for a purpose. Now I will relate it to game. How it will be like you can just rob money bags but you can't deposit it to claude and get money. Imagine. Same case with tow trucks. Just ask any tag members we are like wtf we can just tow cars and keep it or untow. Doesn't it seems weird.
And about the incentive part that is the illogical thing. If we just get some 1k-2k for tow truck activity then it is not the reason to apply for tag. Who will apply for tag for the reason of tow truck activity? For just 2k-3k?

I would really love if you answer my example part. Because it doesn't make any sense just keep the towed vehicle with you.

Milyn wrote :

Don't want to tag playa again and again lol.
I am same!
26 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Accepted”