Removing/Replacing vortexes from groups [ACCEPTED]

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

39 posts Page 2 of 4
Should we remove/replace vortexes from groups?

67%
Yes, we should.
14%
No, we should absolutely not!
19%
Other, add a rule for example, something that's okay.

Total votes: 21

Neelofa

Neelofa

Post by Neelofa » October 30, 2018, 4:34 pm
Hiresh wrote :
Neelofa wrote :
People here crying giving an argument that it dm's them and this is not dm server

Please stop exaggerating, how many times do you see someone driving a vortex?

Plus i never get dmed by a vortex, WHY? Because i avoid the place where cops and criminal in vortex are clashing, Play smart , dont be stupid and then cry over over being dmed.

Exceptional cases can be reported to admin which can warn the driver.

Yeah, waste admins their time because some group didn’t wanna replace their vortex?

WHY DOES THIS WASTE THEIR TIME WHEN ITS THEIR JOB

PLUS
If you want to talk about TERRORIST's vortex only then:

1: Literally by the time you reach rank 4 you are experienced and skilled enought to know how to drive vortex

2: We rarely use our vortex and you cant blame us for dming

3: Never have i ever seen a player reporting/complaining about OUR vortexes when we cophunt on it, because we know how to use it.

Ofcourse, you can stick to your arguement about allowing it for all groups but then again replying with "wasting admins time because a group didnt want to remove its vortex" clearly seems you have a personal agend against the group.

Neelofa

Neelofa

Post by Neelofa » October 30, 2018, 4:35 pm
Ducati. wrote :
If we are crying to remove it then you are crying to keep the vortex.
Simple as that.
And yes you have nothing to defend so you will exaggerate the deathmatch thing.

Answer my 1 question

If vortex restricted for all groups then why "Terrorsits" is an exception to this ?

Spoiler: show
I had no grudges with many members of Terrorists also we are good friends.

THAT IS WHY I GAVE POSITIVE ON VORTEX BEING ALLOWED FOR OTHER GROUPS? Please read the replies.

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

Post by Hiresh » October 30, 2018, 4:38 pm
Neelofa wrote :
Hiresh wrote :
Neelofa wrote :
People here crying giving an argument that it dm's them and this is not dm server

Please stop exaggerating, how many times do you see someone driving a vortex?

Plus i never get dmed by a vortex, WHY? Because i avoid the place where cops and criminal in vortex are clashing, Play smart , dont be stupid and then cry over over being dmed.

Exceptional cases can be reported to admin which can warn the driver.

Yeah, waste admins their time because some group didn’t wanna replace their vortex?

PLUS

1: Literally by the time you reach rank 4 you are experienced and skilled enought to know how to drive vortex

3: Never have i ever seen a player reporting/complaining about OUR vortexes when we cophunt on it, because we know how to use it.

Ofcourse, you can stick to your arguement about allowing it for all groups but then again replying with "wasting admins time because a group didnt want to remove its vortex" clearly seems you have a personal agend against the group.

I've nothing against Terrorists, and by wasting their time I mean, this could all been solved if you were no exceptional group. Vortex were removed from all groups (supposing you did read my whole suggestion), why not Terrorists? What's the reason behind that? Yeah, you probably don't know. Anyway "we rarely use our vortex", we never said you were using them 24/7, but you cannot say rarely since it's being used quite often nowadays.

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » October 30, 2018, 4:45 pm
Neelofa wrote :
ackman wrote :
Definitely a yes from me, it doesn't make any sense either. It was removed from every group except for the Terrorists (probably because of DollarMan arguments). I feel like it should be allowed for every group or for no group at all.

I would also like to say that most of the members in Terrorists group are because of vortex, I believe it will also increase the donation if this gets removed. An example is player Alexxie.

There is no way removing vortex from terrorist going to increase donations because VORTEX IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR RANK 4 , which is definitely not easy to get and only 3-4 people have that rank, most of them being inactive.

Allow it for all groups? Yeah sure.

I've no problems if it is allowed for all groups but yeah, gameplay would be ruined. Absynth Crew had 4 vortex and now they've 0 left, I don't find any reason for 'Terrorists' group to be an exception.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

Post by Criminal » October 30, 2018, 4:45 pm
Yes, It should be allowed to others group too then else remove it from group who got it. Equal rights yes

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Harambe125

Harambe104

Post by Harambe125 » October 30, 2018, 4:50 pm
Supporting +1

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » October 30, 2018, 4:53 pm
Neelofa wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Simple as that.

Answer my 1 question

If vortex restricted for all groups then why "Terrorsits" is an exception to this ?

THAT IS WHY I GAVE POSITIVE ON VORTEX BEING ALLOWED FOR OTHER GROUPS? Please read the replies.

I am not asking your views about keeping it or not.
You still has not answered my question. I guess you don't have any answer.
I am same!

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » October 30, 2018, 4:54 pm
Neelofa wrote :

PLUS

Neelofa wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Simple as that.

Answer my 1 question

Let's have a calm discussion and stay within the forum rules
Forum Rules wrote :
2. Avoid using caps lock.

OT:
The vortex is indeed a really deadly weapon, no doubt, and allowing it for all the groups would definitely be a bad idea. Terrorists had the vortex before this rule was in place, and at the same time, when the rule came, Terrorists still kept their vortex. I've no problem with Terrorists having vortex, nor do I have any problem with people that drive vortex, but the vortex definitely needs to be limited with rules, that's for sure.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » October 30, 2018, 4:56 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
OT:
The vortex is indeed a really deadly weapon, no doubt, and allowing it for all the groups would definitely be a bad idea. Terrorists had the vortex before this rule was in place, and at the same time, when the rule came, Terrorists still kept their vortex. I've no problem with Terrorists having vortex, nor do I have any problem with people that drive vortex, but the vortex definitely needs to be limited with rules, that's for sure.

Some other groups had their Vortex' replaced by other vehicles, I don't see why it's fair for Terrorists to keep it/have it while others are not allowed to?
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

Post by Hiresh » October 30, 2018, 4:57 pm
xDeadlyKiller wrote :
Neelofa wrote :

PLUS

Neelofa wrote :
Ducati. wrote :
Simple as that.

Answer my 1 question

Let's have a calm discussion and stay within the forum rules
Forum Rules wrote :
2. Avoid using caps lock.

OT:

added option 'other' since there will always be people hating, they might choose that instead
didnt know votes will restart, im sad
Last edited by Hiresh on October 30, 2018, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

39 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “Accepted”