WHY CANT WE DAMAGE SOMEONE WHEN HE'S G??!?!?! [ACCEPTED]

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

29 posts Page 2 of 3

Dangerous

Dangerou$

Post by Dangerous » January 9, 2019, 7:20 am
Faraon78910 wrote :
no rule because everyone's gonna break them especially newbies, just make them damage-able

that's what i want to say!

M.B.R Training Officer | Terrorists' Training Officer | Stunt Kings' Member | Leone's Consigliere | Clown's Members | Nation Crime Syndicate's Prospect | Saints' Member | S.A Army's Pvt | Comrads' Member | Los Criminales' Chairman

Flameknight

Flameknight

Post by Flameknight » January 9, 2019, 5:27 pm
Just because poor Croatian over here can't, or doesn't know how to, simply do /eject, doesn't mean everyone else can't do that too. I'll just give a negative

Aamir

Aamir

Post by Aamir » January 9, 2019, 6:06 pm
Flameknight wrote :
Just because poor Croatian over here can't, or doesn't know how to, simply do /eject, doesn't mean everyone else can't do that too. I'll just give a negative

Lmao so during a fight we just press f and then eject id and then get out and fight again
10/10

+1 for suggestion
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○
    Aamir Vakeel
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○

Thanks to Likewise for such a beautiful signature.
signature

ImageImage

☆ | Proud Muslim | Proud Pakistani |☆

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » January 9, 2019, 7:49 pm
Flameknight wrote :

why is your hatred so big towards lumix? you need to clear your head and realize this is just a game after all. stop being toxic so much as it annoys me as nothing else. i wont hesitate collecting proofs to get you kicked out of pg/warned and report you after all cause you're nothing more than a dickhead

sorry for off topic post but this had to be said

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Flameknight

Flameknight

Post by Flameknight » January 10, 2019, 7:05 pm
I try not to get bothered by his ignorance. Anyway, my view on him has nothing to do with my judgement and decision about this suggestion. I've warned him many times about stuff he did, ignorant as he is, tries to be a smartass after I specifically told him not to do something he does anyway. It's simply not worth talking to him, and it would be nice to mind your own business.
I don't care if he's your friend or not, it is still not your concern.

e.e

e.e

Post by e.e » January 10, 2019, 8:28 pm
Milyn wrote :
Stop crying its fine the way it is

Has nothing to do with crying, this shit is literally bugusing and makes no sense, but you won't understand this since you're only playing as criminal.
Criminals have already taze reflector thing which is fine, but if you're alone as a cop its hella annoying and op when someone goes in a car with drugs and just chills for years. If you enter the car he's gonna exit with full hp.
Also its forbidden for swats to do it, so lets make this rule equal.

+1

edit: another option would be to pull someone out of a car if he's alone as a passenger, even if he's not cuffed.
seems realistic at least

Flameknight

Flameknight

Post by Flameknight » January 11, 2019, 10:08 pm
e.e wrote :
Milyn wrote :

Has nothing to do with crying, this shit is literally bugusing and makes no sense, but you won't understand this since you're only playing as criminal.
Criminals have already taze reflector thing which is fine, but if you're alone as a cop its hella annoying and op when someone goes in a car with drugs and just chills for years. If you enter the car he's gonna exit with full hp.

+1

edit: another option would be to pull someone out of a car if he's alone as a passenger, even if he's not cuffed.
seems realistic at least

It's nice how you didn't know cops can do exactly the same, not just criminals. Milyn is right, stop crying it's fine the way it is.

e.e

e.e

Post by e.e » January 11, 2019, 10:52 pm
Flameknight wrote :
e.e wrote :
Milyn wrote :

+1

seems realistic at least

It's nice how you didn't know cops can do exactly the same, not just criminals. Milyn is right, stop crying it's fine the way it is.

the whole passenger bugusing shit shouldn't be allowed at first. thats the point, it doesn't make sense and is just op - for criminals AND cops.
Just make it possible to pull someone out of the car, even without cuffs

Flameknight

Flameknight

Post by Flameknight » January 12, 2019, 3:33 pm
How about if someone's is doing it, you do it too? It's not rulebreaking, or maybe, even possibly, you just /eject.
Now the /pull idea is good, not saying that it is bad, but for entering a car at all to be rulebreak doesn't make sense.

Ducati.

Ducati

Post by Ducati. » January 12, 2019, 4:33 pm
Flameknight wrote :
How about if someone's is doing it, you do it too? It's not rulebreaking, or maybe, even possibly, you just /eject.
Now the /pull idea is good, not saying that it is bad, but for entering a car at all to be rulebreak doesn't make sense.

Firstly /pull cmd is for cops. So criminals can't use that if other use g to avoid kill. And till the time we write eject and get in the car, they will be done with taking drugs or injects etc. So there is literally no use of /eject.

If someome does a wrong thing we should do the same lol? Doesn't make sense. If you just want to leave a fight simply gets killed or arrested what's the problem? Or don't induldge in a fight if you can't accept lose.
I am same!
29 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Accepted”