The Ultimate Balance Suggestion [ACCEPTED]

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

36 posts Page 3 of 4

RollinZo

Rollinzo

Post by RollinZo » February 4, 2018, 6:56 pm
I'm Negative on this suggestion.

I'm getting sick of this really, Can't really understand what's happening around here, you guys want to have fun by killing/raping (cophunt) LEO(s) easily, So when a LEO has some materials and some skills and you guys a group of Criminals and he managed to to arrest/kill you all. So you start thinking that LEO(s) are OP and starting saying''OP SWAT, OP ARMY, OP POLICE'' and suggesting to Remove that and add that etc of things..

What balance you talking about???
You guys have BlackMarket items aren't those things enough to enjoy your gameplay?
SWAT BOMB? You have bomb jammer ( AND the bomb has a huge chance to get bugged anywhere and anytime, I'm sure that you know that Armaros)
TAZE? Shocks, STUN, Taze reflector etc (let's not forget the taze charging thingy)
CUFF? Cuffkit And cuff pics
Army special vehicles? You can hide in an interior for to evade any Vehicles/

I'm totally against this and by the way instead of this, try to use your brain and skills because Criminals have everything to block LEO so it's just about skills and experience.

LEO(s) Already got A HUGE NERF lately.

Edited: Corrected somestuff.
Last edited by RollinZo on February 4, 2018, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former S.W.A.T Captain

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

Post by Rally3 » February 4, 2018, 7:02 pm
Rollins. wrote :

I'm getting sick of this really, Can't really understand what's happening around here, you guys want to have fun by killing/raping (cophunt) LEO(s) easily, So when a LEO has some materials and some skills and you guys a group of Criminals and he managed to to arrest/kill you all. So you start thinking that LEO(s) are OP and starting saying''OP SWAT, OP ARMY, OP POLICE'' and suggesting to Remove that and add that etc of things..

You guys have BlackMarket items aren't those things enough to enjoy your gameplay?
SWAT BOMB? You have bomb jammer ( AND the bomb has a huge chance to get bugged anywhere and anytime, I'm sure that you know that Armaros)
TAZE? Shocks, STUN, Taze reflector etc (let's not forget the taze charging thingy)

I'm totally against this and by the way instead of this, try to use your brain and skills because Criminals have everything to block LEO so it's just about skills and expirenceexperience.

Corrected your messages a bit

RollinZo

Rollinzo

Post by RollinZo » February 4, 2018, 7:07 pm
Rally3 wrote :
Rollins. wrote :

I'm totally against this and by the way instead of this, try to use your brain and skills because Criminals have everything to block LEO so it's just about skills and expirenceexperience.

Corrected your messages a bit

Hehehehe, you are right but let's leave that for now XD ;)
Former S.W.A.T Captain

Walid

Freya
Game Administrator

Post by Walid » February 4, 2018, 7:16 pm
-1 on Army Vehicles, Only Rhino is over powered which is already so slow. However, we can reduce the health of Rhino. Main cause of Rhino being so over powered is 7k health. - i agree with ackman about this one

SWAT: well actually, i don't think swat idea would be cool, sometimes There are like 6 ppl cophunting while there is 1 swat member in the skin, so basically if he used swat bomb but didn't kill anyone, he'll have to wait 10 mins, however, he'll die like 10 times or more till he can be able to pick swat bomb again, jsb was added for a reason so.

Cops:well about cops they copying /cuff because they knows cophunters or whatever already got tazeref, and if they tries to taze suspect will keep shocking, and it means after 3 tazes (cops tazor will keep recharging therefore suspect got like 12 shocks and he can use them without waiting)
The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.

Immortal

Immortal
Senior Administrator

Post by Immortal » February 4, 2018, 9:20 pm
Add jsb on spawn and everything will be balanced

Eternnnnnity

Eternity
Donator

Post by Eternnnnnity » February 5, 2018, 4:43 am
You guys are saying that blackmarket items are there for a reason?? Do you guys know how much expensive they are?? We have to buy whole market and boom swat bomb destroys us. They start to camp outside bm and bomb is blown up. Make swat bomb for a high price. If one bomb wastes, the member goes and bring one more bomb and so it continues. So, if that bomb is for high price, less swats will buy it.

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

Post by Snipaxxyy » February 5, 2018, 5:33 am
Robin wrote :
-1 on Army, the air vehicles are mainly used for travel and we’ll simply run out of vehicles sooner or later.
Hydra is super easy to avoid since it has to stay in the sky, switching between flight and hover takes time.
Rhino itself is slow as fuck, not only travel speed but in general (cannon rotation, acceleration and braking etc).

Well,since air vehicles are used for transportation then let only Rhinos have this system,since only Rhinos are used to engage the cop hunters.

On topic: I agree,it would balance most of things between LEO and criminals,Cophunt will be much easier and funny.Consider of reducing the time,it is too much.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

BeaTen.

BeatEn

Post by BeaTen. » February 5, 2018, 8:42 am
I don't see balance??? I only see buffing criminals here. With the increment of cophunting groups, people want to nerf swat, army and cops too (wow). Like if you make /taze mandatory, then it will be impossible to arrest anyone (even 1 on 1 situation). Just activate /tazeref, so he will have to taze, and enjoy being killed while you try to /taze and he /sh. Swat was nerfed (though swat didn't need to be nerfed), cops were nerfed, now you want to nerf army. I can see you wanting to nerf pagati in the future. Maybe make a suggestion on removing the /ar cmd for cops and /smh for swats and force cops to kill... -1 on all of those..
XXOOOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXXOOOOOOO
XOXXXXOXOXXXXXOXXXOXOXXXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXXXXOXOXOXXXOXXXOXXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXOXOXXOOOOOOXXXXOXXXX
XXXXXXOXXOOXOOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XOXXXXOXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX
XXOOOOXXXOXXXOXXOXXXXXOXXXXOXXXX

(Credits: TheDragon.)
Spoiler: show
Currently under custody of PETA for disrespecting a very important living being. I hope I recover soon. Wish me luck. In order to improve my attitude (towards humans as well as cats), I have taken a brave step to pet cats. I am owner of 2 cats now and will sue anyone who tries to harm my cat in anyway (verbally and physically).

CezPlayer

CezPlayer

Post by CezPlayer » February 5, 2018, 1:58 pm

Army: The Rhino is very slow, so we can avoid it easy, Hydra is easy to avoid too. Just hide in a tunel and rockets wont damage you. Generally Army vehicles have a big power (everyone say they are over powered), but there are a lot of rules. Hardly ever army members can use for example helicopter gun. Don't forget about it.

S.W.A.T. - I don't know what I can say about S.W.A.T. bomb, but I think, there is no balance.

Cop - What, if the cop have a bad SOC? He will taze him, but he won't cuff him, cuz his SOC is 6 seconds. In the middle of battle with suspect he can just pretype /cuff and /arrest, but before he will do it, the suspect can shock him many times and kill the cop. Worse situation is where, the criminals are teamed. Now it's taze recharge so with a slow SOC making suspects arrested is almost impossible.

Now generally about it:

I think, these balances will make situation worse, than it's now. Leave S.W.A.T. bomb, Army vehicles and /taze and /cuff as it's now.

Lando

iDeas
Donator

Post by Lando » February 6, 2018, 10:07 am
Diplomatic. wrote :
For Police: How about making the taze a weapon? as well for the taze. And allow them to run while they are cuffed because they are not leg-cuffed, they are only hand-cuffed. And it is not a real problem for the LEOs. If their SOC are fine, they will get ar/drag the suspect. Even if someone's SOC is not good enough, he may pre-type ar/drag command. Not really a huge problem.

+1
Like new things
36 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “Accepted”