Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

32 posts Page 3 of 4

iActroes

iActroes
Donator

Post by iActroes » March 12, 2018, 6:43 pm
kawish wrote :
I was going to suggest it my idea is little bit same with yours but yours idea is awesome it won't affect any donations it'll increase it that's a very good suggestion i need this as soon as possible, +1
Spoiler: show

Overdose

Overdose

Post by Overdose » March 12, 2018, 11:20 pm
+1 with the suggestion
Cxdur wrote:
Allowing players to tow an extra vehicle would mean that every online player would technically be allowed to spawn 6 vehicles, and if there are 50 players online doing this, it would take up 300 vehicles. I am not saying this is realistic calculation, but it would be the maximum amount. Also, you have to consider the fact that players who log off will not have their vehicles despawned. They would remain there until an admin resets the vehicles.

Adding a script that despawn all vehicules town by the player who log off would be great or atleast , (when you tow a vehicule , the other owned that were recently spawned will despawn automatically )

Indognito

Indognito

Post by Indognito » March 13, 2018, 12:42 am
Overdose wrote :
+1 with the suggestion
Cxdur wrote:
Allowing players to tow an extra vehicle would mean that every online player would technically be allowed to spawn 6 vehicles, and if there are 50 players online doing this, it would take up 300 vehicles. I am not saying this is realistic calculation, but it would be the maximum amount. Also, you have to consider the fact that players who log off will not have their vehicles despawned. They would remain there until an admin resets the vehicles.

Adding a script that despawn all vehicules town by the player who log off would be great or atleast , (when you tow a vehicule , the other owned that were recently spawned will despawn automatically )

Actually adding a script like this will kinda ruin it for people who park their cars leave with intentions to come back, and you buy these to have cars that don’t despawn so adding stuff like this will defeat the perpose of even owning personal vehicles. The better way would be stop leaving your cars in the middle of the road and actually park them on the side or in the ally so that they don’t cause too much of a problem. The reason lag happens is because you’re parking them so close to each other that they are sometimes even glitching into each other, I’ve actually had to tow around 25 cars that were like that near and in lsia because of irresponsible players, but that shouldn’t mean make the responsible players suffer too just because a bunch of people lack common sense and are too lazy to actually prevent the issue before a problem can happen.

Wanted.

Wanted
Game Administrator

Post by Wanted. » March 13, 2018, 2:17 am
Ducati. wrote :
+1 Will be helpful for those wants extra slot and it will be helpful for community as well.
But i think it will be used very less.
Still going with POSITIVE

Karthik

Karthik
Senior Administrator

Post by Karthik » March 17, 2018, 1:08 pm
I'm going Positive with it as most of players would like to own 2 cars at a time but it isn't possible since most of them own a air vehicle and a bike, so they have to sell one of the vehicles to buy the new car just for a temporary use. But it shouldn't be a donated item, it should be unlocked either to all or to veteran players.

Nilikos

NiLiKoS
Donator

Post by Nilikos » March 17, 2018, 7:15 pm
The 5 vehicles instead of 3 was already a huge improvement and donating 3 dps for an extra vehicle a month is not much at all.
I think there is nothing wrong with the current system.
-1 from me.
Army Corporal
Spoiler: show
Past experience:
Army Master Sergeant
S.W.A.T Warrant Officer I
Pagati Consigliere
Maltesini acting father
Faroka leader
Clowns leader
VLA Mano Derecha
Gambino Caporegime
The bikers

Mr.Nightmare

Knight
Donator

Post by Mr.Nightmare » March 17, 2018, 8:28 pm
Nilikos wrote :
The 5 vehicles instead of 3 was already a huge improvement and donating 3 dps for an extra vehicle a month is not much at all.
I think there is nothing wrong with the current system.
-1 from me.

What I mean is an extra permenant slot that you can manage with IG vehicles only. Of course the donations for other special vehicles will not be affected since they're not included in the IG shops.

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

Post by CXdur » March 17, 2018, 10:23 pm
Robin wrote :
If a player tows a 3rd vehicle, despawn the first one.
Why make everything so complicated.

Why assume that's a perfect solution by saying we are making things complicated?

I believe the current vehicle system works fine, it's not perfect, but adding limitations such as those will affect the entire player base and there are definitely scenarios where you want more vehicles towed. You need to consider the full picture, it is an approach that could work, but it would also affect everyone and make certain things that are currently doable impossible.
signature

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

Post by Milyn » April 22, 2018, 3:43 am
I belive adding 1 more slot is fine but ingame available vehicle's.
The present System is Way More better. I have seen that most of the players spawn their vehicles in Carshop around the spawn position So the vehicle which will be towed vehicle loses some hp by then.Well im not saying it happens all time but just wana stick to the current system.

bassel_faw

Bassel

Post by bassel_faw » April 22, 2018, 7:06 am
There is many vehicles removed from the server only admins can summon them why dont u add some in the shop?

A Normal Person

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
32 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “Accepted”