Server - Balancing /taze and /shock

Accepted suggestions are moved in here.

Moderators: Suggestions helpers, Developers

37 posts Page 3 of 4

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

Post by Rally3 » April 7, 2018, 3:26 am
In this thread:

• Criminals who are bad at the game complaining about when cops arrest them and they don't get the exact gameplay they want

• Cops who are bad at the game compaining about when criminals kill them and they don't get the exact gameplay they want

Nikola's suggestion doesn't seem so bad, and putting a 24/7 on LSPD obviously cancels any effect that ever had (since it takes the point out of you having to drive there).

Then again, the BM update came from the same thing as this. It was just a whim of the criminals who were upset they sucked at the game and they couldn't be running around dueling people with sawnoffs like this server's gamemode was free for all. I have foreseen this ever since then, and people take it as only me trying to "trigger people", but it's the truth; if for every complain there is an update, then the server goes away from the gameplay it was intended to have and just becomes an oscillating unbalance for both sides, rather than being slightly unbalanced for both.

In other words: Useless criminals whined about taze, they got their nice items at BM that rendered most useless cops to be even more useless than before. Now the useless cops are complaining about the useless criminals having shocks and tazerefs and not having a taze equal to shock, etc; say that cops get some update that gives them an advantage. Then criminals complain about this update .... and so on forever.

This is why it is beyond discouraging to play at this server, not because its an old game, not because it's not really aesthetically pleasing, but because the playerbase has a collective iq of fucking 2, which is coincidentally the number of deaths either cops/criminals are willing to take before starting topics like this to whine about one side being too OP, etc.

Solution to this "unbalanced gameplay"?

For criminals: Realize that this is a CNR server, not a DM server. The more you stop by to shoot/etc. on foot, the more exposed you are. It doesn't mean you have to drive away from cops all the time (you couldn't do it if you tried so there's that too) it just means you need to think more about when cops are near you, what cops will arrest you, how to set up escape routes, etc. You should also be thankful I'm not playing as much since your BMX/vortex/other retarded tactics have proven to be useless more than one time, and if you want to deny this, I'd suggest looking at Dollarman/any other butthurt paki's private reports/claims at me after continuously beating them at the game.

For cops: Realize that the criminals DO NOT WANT TO BE ARRESTED. Yes, they will use shitty tactics such as bmx/vortex/etc. Yes they will team with all 100 of their cousins from the middle east, use shock guns and scream "hhhhhh" in the mainchat after killing you 2 times, and then report you when you inevitably beat them at the game, but you should just take stuff like this as a given: its just the nature of samp. Try to team up too, think about tactics of beating them, think about the places criminals always go to, shoot only their tires so that mechanics are forced to waste fixes when their driver crashes into walls, jump on the roofs and get passengers, kill passengers directly then tires, etc. etc. etc.

TLDR: Get good at the game instead of always looking for balance issues.

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » April 7, 2018, 4:53 am
Looks like rally summarized everything in 1 reply, as always. Anyhow, as rally said, criminals and cops will keep on complaining and this won't end, no matter what. Yes, criminals might be OP, in our opinion, but they're not undefeatable. Yes, they shout "hhhhhhhhh" in mainchat, they use drugs and all that, but they're only annoying you to get a reaction out of you. Just think this through, use your mind, learn how to drive a Mountain Bike like many cops who do, catch these criminals.

Criminals out there, instead of complaining about every damn arrest because you fail to do whatever you wanted to do, try to get your so much of the "tactics" you tell us. Not because you got arrested means it's the end of the world. Look at ChickenMcNugget, he's mostly playing solo, always taking down cops, why? Because he developed tactics to match the current situations. Instead of whining about every advantage we have, try playing as cops and see how hard it is for us to arrest.

TLDR: Stop whining about everything and get better at the game, like rally said

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

Post by Rally3 » April 7, 2018, 4:57 am
Like any biased side, you chose to willingly ignore what I said about cops whining on shit just as much.

Deadly, you are one of the cops that, although you are one of the better ones out of the bunch, complain a lot too.

My reply is meant to point out that BOTH YOU/COPS/CRIMS ALL whine instead of getting better.

Don’t try to reword what I said as if I had just said it for criminals, cause I didnt.

Fady

Fady

Post by Fady » April 7, 2018, 5:08 am
Rally3 wrote :
Like any biased side, you chose to willingly ignore what I said about cops whining on shit just as much.

Deadly, you are one of the cops that, although you are one of the better ones out of the bunch, complain a lot too.

My reply is meant to point out that BOTH YOU/COPS/CRIMS ALL whine instead of getting better.

Don’t try to reword what I said as if I had just said it for criminals, cause I didnt.

I must've said it incorrectly on my side then. Yeah, I know you meant it for both sides, not just criminal. Same here, I know that criminals aren't impossible to defeat, yes, I know that most of us suck in driving and crash while chasing them yes. Most importantly, I know that most of the cops waste their time in speaking in mainchat to reply to criminals say "hhhhhhhh" or just say any shit and waste time. Nah, this time, I'm not biased to cops, not at all. When I tried playing as a criminal, I thought myself that cops are too op, maybe it's just me, maybe they aren't. I later came to a conclusion, that not only me finding cops op, but the guys that are criminals 24/7 find them op. I haven't had time to develop my own tactics, as I couldn't care less, but I know that both sides need to get better and stop whining. Yes, I agree on your point ^

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Geri

Geri
Donator

Post by Geri » April 7, 2018, 7:28 am
Rally3 wrote :

For criminals: Realize that this is a CNR server, not a DM server. The more you stop by to shoot/etc. on foot, the more exposed you are. It doesn't mean you have to drive away from cops all the time (you couldn't do it if you tried so there's that too) it just means you need to think more about when cops are near you, what cops will arrest you, how to set up escape routes, etc. You should also be thankful I'm not playing as much since your BMX/vortex/other retarded tactics have proven to be useless more than one time, and if you want to deny this, I'd suggest looking at Dollarman/any other butthurt paki's private reports/claims at me after continuously beating them at the game.

For cops: Realize that the criminals DO NOT WANT TO BE ARRESTED. Yes, they will use shitty tactics such as bmx/vortex/etc. Yes they will team with all 100 of their cousins from the middle east, use shock guns and scream "hhhhhh" in the mainchat after killing you 2 times, and then report you when you inevitably beat them at the game, but you should just take stuff like this as a given: its just the nature of samp. Try to team up too, think about tactics of beating them, think about the places criminals always go to, shoot only their tires so that mechanics are forced to waste fixes when their driver crashes into walls, jump on the roofs and get passengers, kill passengers directly then tires, etc. etc. etc.

First of all, lmao.
Second of all, i don't think that the criminals nor cops will actually follow your advice. Most of the cops are newbies and others are mostly swat/army. I am really tired of every criminal insulting my family and stalking me for a whole week after i arrest them, so i just decided to kill them. And when i am about to kill them, they shock and kill. The other time i arrest them and they insult my family and call me "pusy".
Solution this rally
glgy geri

Playa

Playa

Post by Playa » April 7, 2018, 11:03 am
GalaxyGeri wrote :
Rally3 wrote :

First of all, lmao.
Second of all, i don't think that the criminals nor cops will actually follow your advice. Most of the cops are newbies and others are mostly swat/army. I am really tired of every criminal insulting my family and stalking me for a whole week after i arrest them, so i just decided to kill them. And when i am about to kill them, they shock and kill. The other time i arrest them and they insult my family and call me "pusy".
Solution this rally

Not that I want to act like a bitch or something, but pussy*

Add me on steam!

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » April 7, 2018, 11:32 am
Rally3 wrote :
In other words: Useless criminals whined about taze, they got their nice items at BM that rendered most useless cops to be even more useless than before. Now the useless cops are complaining about the useless criminals having shocks and tazerefs and not having a taze equal to shock, etc; say that cops get some update that gives them an advantage. Then criminals complain about this update .... and so on forever.

This is why it is beyond discouraging to play at this server, not because its an old game, not because it's not really aesthetically pleasing, but because the playerbase has a collective iq of fucking 2, which is coincidentally the number of deaths either cops/criminals are willing to take before starting topics like this to whine about one side being too OP, etc.

This is going to trigger so many people lmfao.

-1 on the updates suggested on the topic, lets stick to the current system for a bit longer.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Unc3N 8D

uncen
Donator

Post by Unc3N 8D » April 7, 2018, 12:19 pm
+1 on suggestion
Just make the shock/taze recharge and range equal. There is currently not much to do if you get shocked in a 1v1 situation, the criminal can just shock+chainsaw or use 4 shots, no skill involved.

Heisenberg

Heisenberg
Donator

Post by Heisenberg » April 7, 2018, 3:18 pm
ackman wrote :
Nikola_123 wrote :
For the sake of balance, make the tazer gun something you need to pay for, same way criminals pay for shock gun.Cops who don't plan to purchase it can still use /cuff, but not /taze. In case this is accepted, make the tazer gun and shock gun same price, with same recharge ability - balance.
+1 on the suggestion though.

Salute mayn . U were the one who said cops are already overpowered and closed my thread and now you are agreeing to this wow.

+1 Do it.

Nilikos

NiLiKoS
Donator

Post by Nilikos » April 7, 2018, 5:01 pm
Nikola_123 wrote :
For the sake of balance, make the tazer gun something you need to pay for, same way criminals pay for shock gun.Cops who don't plan to purchase it can still use /cuff, but not /taze. In case this is accepted, make the tazer gun and shock gun same price, with same recharge ability - balance.
+1 on the suggestion though.

I really like your idea, + 1 you should be able to get it for free IMO though from the weapon checkpoint like cuffs.
Army Corporal
Past experience:
Army Master Sergeant
S.W.A.T Warrant Officer I
Pagati Consigliere
Maltesini acting father
Faroka leader
Clowns leader
VLA Mano Derecha
Gambino Caporegime
The bikers